First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alan

Ripley, TN

#1 Jun 29, 2012
I have a good friend who recently lost job and went through a divorce and she is needing help with a utility bill and was wondering if anyone had any info for her , I can't Im living paycheck to paycheck and barely makin ends meet
Reason

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2012
alan wrote:
I have a good friend who recently lost job and went through a divorce and she is needing help with a utility bill and was wondering if anyone had any info for her , I can't Im living paycheck to paycheck and barely makin ends meet
Tell her to pray, jesus will give her money as long as she has paid her tithe.

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Well I sure would like to help her, but I just paid a thousand to get my transmission fixed. Maybe she can get another job.
alan

Ripley, TN

#4 Jun 29, 2012
I sure hope so and hope something turns out and if she can't afford to pay a light bill how do you think she gonna pay a church?
Reason

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2012
alan wrote:
I sure hope so and hope something turns out and if she can't afford to pay a light bill how do you think she gonna pay a church?
Idk man, you know according to the christians if you pay your tithe then god will magically make you have enough money to pay your bills.
doobie dan

Ripley, TN

#6 Jun 29, 2012
yeah the bible belt thing around here is just ridiculous
jon

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Does she have any special talents? Mayb she can earn enough money to pay her bills
Fishroy

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
You talking from experience?
Fishroy

Ripley, TN

#9 Jun 29, 2012
y do you always want to steer off the subject/topix you do this on every forum
Atheist

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Fishroy wrote:
y do you always want to steer off the subject/topix you do this on every forum
Fishroy, I'm only gonna tell you this one more time. Shut yer cake hole fat boy and go buy your mamma some knee pads shes gonna need em.
Fishroy

United States

#11 Jun 29, 2012
Blow it out your piehole loser!
And that goes for the other butt buddy that's up in ya too!
Fishroy

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2012
YA hydraulic ho
joejoe
#13 Jun 29, 2012
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell her to pray, jesus will give her money as long as she has paid her tithe.
Saaay what? lol. Play nice joejoe........play nice joejoe.......hey, would that work to get extra stripper money?
Just Saying

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jun 29, 2012
doobie dan wrote:
yeah the bible belt thing around here is just ridiculous
If you don't like it, you could move.
Truth Speaker

Calhoun, KY

#15 Jun 29, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like it, you could move.
Or someone could airlift all the judgmental, hypoocrital "Christians" out of here and put them on the pedistal that they obviously feel they belong on. I know I would enjoy Madisonville a lot more then.
Doobie Dan

Hawesville, KY

#16 Jun 29, 2012
doobie dan wrote:
yeah the bible belt thing around here is just ridiculous
Funny, I always heard, "a friend with weed, is a friend indeed".

Maybe you got the wrong friends.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Jun 29, 2012
Fishroy wrote:
Blow it out your piehole loser!
And that goes for the other butt buddy that's up in ya too!
Now Now Fishboy, what hostility you have, you need some more crappie to cure that anger...
Fishroy

United States

#18 Jun 29, 2012
No I think less crappy
Fishroy

United States

#19 Jun 29, 2012
Doobie Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, I always heard, "a friend with weed, is a friend indeed".
Maybe you got the wrong friends.
I used to have shirt with that on it

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 29, 2012
Fishroy wrote:
No I think less crappy
Hydraulic Ho's don't sound bad to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Good Divorce Attorney in Madisonville (Jun '12) 1 hr Thatgirl_94 22
Where can I get me and my son a nice haircut 2 hr MASTER 6
I miss GAF 3 hr MASTER 19
Amber Crook 4 hr MASTER 58
Is it wrong to want to die? 5 hr MASTER 3
EXPOSE Bad Cops (PIGS) (Jun '11) 11 hr Master 138
kyndra 13 hr delete me 1

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages