Riley Watson

Richmond, VA

#90 Sep 13, 2012
There would've even be a crime had it not be for the cops planting the bait car with an elaborate show and dance to lure poor, yet stupid, people in
sick of it

Madisonville, KY

#91 Sep 16, 2012
Riley Watson dude have you lost your mind i dont care if its a plant if someone walks up and takes something then its stealing.only dumazz would calls a idiot who steals something a victim.if it aint yous and you did not pay for it then dont touch it please explain to me how its the cops fault that they stole it people inthis world need t0 wake up and quit blaming others for what they do if i want sometning i earn the money to buy it if i cant then i dont need it that coment just sickens me. then again i my opinon i may bee wrong
anti suprimist

Turlock, CA

#92 Oct 9, 2012
get over it wrote:
Well why would they put the bait car in a nice neighborhood, white people already have their own cars they don't need to steal one!
wheres your kkk mask you got one of those too i bet

Since: Oct 12

Harbor City, CA

#94 Oct 16, 2012
Just the facts Please!
The Top 10 Most Startling Facts About People of Color and Criminal Justice in the United States
A Look at the Racial Disparities Inherent in Our Nationís Criminal-Justice System
Below we outline the top 10 facts pertaining to the criminal-justice systemís impact on communities of color.
1. While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United Statesí population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned. The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.
2. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime. Individuals of color have a disproportionate number of encounters with law enforcement, indicating that racial profiling continues to be a problem. A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be searched during a traffic stop than white motorists. African Americans were twice as likely to be arrested and almost four times as likely to experience the use of force during encounters with the police.
3. Students of color face harsher punishments in school than their white peers, leading to a higher number of youth of color incarcerated. Black and Hispanic students represent more than 70 percent of those involved in school-related arrests or referrals to law enforcement. Currently, African Americans make up two-fifths and Hispanics one-fifth of confined youth today.
4. According to recent data by the Department of Education, African American students are arrested far more often than their white classmates. The data showed that 96,000 students were arrested and 242,000 referred to law enforcement by schools during the 2009-10 school year. Of those students, black and Hispanic students made up more than 70 percent of arrested or referred students. Harsh school punishments, from suspensions to arrests, have led to high numbers of youth of color coming into contact with the juvenile-justice system and at an earlier age.
5. African American youth have higher rates of juvenile incarceration and are more likely to be sentenced to adult prison. According to the Sentencing Project, even though African American juvenile youth are about 16 percent of the youth population, 37 percent of their cases are moved to criminal court and 58 percent of African American youth are sent to adult prisons.

Since: Oct 12

Harbor City, CA

#95 Oct 16, 2012
6. As the number of women incarcerated has increased by 800 percent over the last three decades, women of color have been disproportionately represented. While the number of women incarcerated is relatively low, the racial and ethnic disparities are startling. African American women are three times more likely than white women to be incarcerated, while Hispanic women are 69 percent more likely than white women to be incarcerated.
7. The war on drugs has been waged primarily in communities of color where people of color are more likely to receive higher offenses. According to the Human Rights Watch, people of color are no more likely to use or sell illegal drugs than whites, but they have higher rate of arrests. African Americans comprise 14 percent of regular drug users but are 37 percent of those arrested for drug offenses. From 1980 to 2007 about one in three of the 25.4 million adults arrested for drugs was African American.
8. Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison.
9. Voter laws that prohibit people with felony convictions to vote disproportionately impact men of color. An estimated 5.3 million Americans are denied the right to vote based on a past felony conviction. Felony disenfranchisement is exaggerated by racial disparities in the criminal-justice system, ultimately denying 13 percent of African American men the right to vote. Felony-disenfranchisement policies have led to 11 states denying the right to vote to more than 10 percent of their African American population.
10. Studies have shown that people of color face disparities in wage trajectory following release from prison. Evidence shows that spending time in prison affects wage trajectories with a disproportionate impact on black men and women. The results show no evidence of racial divergence in wages prior to incarceration; however, following release from prison, wages grow at a 21 percent slower rate for black former inmates compared to white ex-convicts. A number of states have bans on people with certain convictions working in domestic health-service industries such as nursing, child care, and home health careóareas in which many poor women and women of color are disproportionately concentrated.
Let educate ourselves to a real truth. Racism is dying in this country... It must if we are going to survive as a nation and a people.

Since: Oct 12

Harbor City, CA

#96 Oct 16, 2012
The Top 10 Most Startling Facts About People of Color and Criminal Justice in the United States
A Look at the Racial Disparities Inherent in Our Nationís Criminal-Justice System
Below we outline the top 10 facts pertaining to the criminal-justice systemís impact on communities of color.
1. While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United Statesí population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned. The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.
2. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime. Individuals of color have a disproportionate number of encounters with law enforcement, indicating that racial profiling continues to be a problem. A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be searched during a traffic stop than white motorists. African Americans were twice as likely to be arrested and almost four times as likely to experience the use of force during encounters with the police.
3. Students of color face harsher punishments in school than their white peers, leading to a higher number of youth of color incarcerated. Black and Hispanic students represent more than 70 percent of those involved in school-related arrests or referrals to law enforcement. Currently, African Americans make up two-fifths and Hispanics one-fifth of confined youth today.
4. According to recent data by the Department of Education, African American students are arrested far more often than their white classmates. The data showed that 96,000 students were arrested and 242,000 referred to law enforcement by schools during the 2009-10 school year. Of those students, black and Hispanic students made up more than 70 percent of arrested or referred students. Harsh school punishments, from suspensions to arrests, have led to high numbers of youth of color coming into contact with the juvenile-justice system and at an earlier age.
5. African American youth have higher rates of juvenile incarceration and are more likely to be sentenced to adult prison. According to the Sentencing Project, even though African American juvenile youth are about 16 percent of the youth population, 37 percent of their cases are moved to criminal court and 58 percent of African American youth are sent to adult prisons.
sheila

Beacon, NY

#97 Oct 16, 2012
Some blacks jerks may steal cars, but White People steal children and eat them. Black people car thievies and white people are child molesting serial killers. You can't allow your children to play outside for fear of white people stealing them, chopping them up and eating them. Whats more disgusting?
sweetness

United States

#98 Oct 17, 2012
sheila wrote:
Some blacks jerks may steal cars, but White People steal children and eat them. Black people car thievies and white people are child molesting serial killers. You can't allow your children to play outside for fear of white people stealing them, chopping them up and eating them. Whats more disgusting?
How many white people have been convicted of eating children? Have you ever heard of stereotyping?
oj simpson

Mabank, TX

#99 Oct 17, 2012
theres nothin wrong with bait car. It gets criminals of the street. half of the police officers on bait car are minorities. to park those cars anywhere else except for high crime areas would be a waste of taxpayers money. if I were upset about bait car I wouldn't waste time pointing fingers at the people who film it, I would try being proud enough of myself to educate my children, get jobs, and be productive members of society.
WheredHeGo

Toronto, Canada

#100 Oct 17, 2012
As one poster had mentioned quite some time ago.. where is the original poster of this thread? He starts a thread, asks a question, then screws off never to be heard from again. This all seems like troll work.. start a controversial topic and then let the people have at each other.. good ol' Trolling 101.. you people have just been victimized by the Troll.
Hungry White Folks

Beacon, NY

#101 Oct 17, 2012
Blacks do not commit more crimes than whites. It is just that the media does not put white crime in the news as much. it is only when one of your ugly white kids are stolen ( always by other white people) that you hear about white crime. It is a fact that your serial killers and you child thieves are white men.
Hungry White Folks

Beacon, NY

#102 Oct 17, 2012
Yes I have heard o stereotyping and I think its disgusting. Why didn't you say that on some of the other racist comments.
sweetness

Paducah, KY

#103 Oct 17, 2012
Hungry White Folks wrote:
Yes I have heard o stereotyping and I think its disgusting. Why didn't you say that on some of the other racist comments.
All of these comments make me sick. Except that the show is not racist. People need to own there actions. Plain and simple.
Facts

Clearwater, FL

#104 Oct 18, 2012
If you want to know why more black and hispanic people are poor and end up in jail look at their out of wedlock birth rates. For blacks it is 73% and for hispanics it is 53%. Chilren born out of wedlock are much, much more likely to be poor, drop out of school, abuse drugs/alcohol, be abused and of course be criminals. No family values and morals equals high crime and poverty rates.
Whoo

United States

#105 Oct 18, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Its not racist, blacks do commit more crimes than whites, and i know blacks that do meth, and the majority of drug use in the black community is crack, and selling crack
:it is racist yur jus adding the pretext that its not.white peopler jus addicted asblacks en browns its jus cus whites drugs r "prescribed".En truth is they can afford a descent rehab.this shows kiking the black en brown cpmmunity while is down.very few shows that show minorities anthying other than in a condescending fashion...thieves?the blacks were stolen frm Africa..this land was stolen frm minorities.in the treaty of guadaulupe it says mexicans may come and go as they please.Wtf happened
Grank

Lancaster, PA

#107 Oct 21, 2012
J R S wrote:
I watched the show and to no surprise, it's more racist propaganda to make minorities look bad. They park the car only in black or latino neighborhoods, race bating for the crime. Why not put it in a white neighborhood? Of course not, the Jewish media would not allow a white person to be seen in the light. I guess, based on their tactics, only blacks and Latinos are the ones that steal cars- that's what they want you to believe, but get this, there is no way no how that only blacks are the most criminals in the US; we are only 13% of the population, and whites being the majority means that obviously they commit more crimes. It's bullsh*t. Where is the Bait Meth show? You know the hillybilly whites will be shown for their true colors. Oh, nevermind, the zionist Jews will not have that- whites are perfect. Just watch the show, you'll see how your "colored folk" are treated, but that's what they want.
If you're going to try to catch car thieves, do you go to the city or to the country? The answer is obvious. As to the overall statistics, yes whites are still the majority and blacks are only about 13%, but that does not necessarily mean that whites commit the most crime; in fact, it's close to 50-50, which means that blacks are VASTLY overrepresented as criminals. And it's that way not just in America, but all over the world, so if it's due to "racism," then I guess the entire world is "racist," including black Haitians and black Africans, etc., who are somehow "racist" against their fellow blacks.
Grank

Lancaster, PA

#108 Oct 21, 2012
None of those statistics are even mildly surprising, much less "startling." What is startling is the inference that these data indicate systemic "racism." The obvious reality is something entirely different, but the "logic" that results in your conclusion is what is most astonishing.
I'm tired of repeatedly spelling out the reasons why this conclusion is so patently absurd, especially since those reasons should be painfully obvious to begin with. I would invite you to read "Race, Evolution, and Behavior," and "The Bell Curve" for starters.
By the way, why is "people of color" such a wonderful term, while "colored people" is "RACIST!!!!"? Never mind that "colored people" was never remotely offensive. But please sign me up for the hourly update on what the "acceptable" term is--I can't keep up.
Grank

Lancaster, PA

#109 Oct 21, 2012
Hungry White Folks wrote:
Blacks do not commit more crimes than whites. It is just that the media does not put white crime in the news as much. it is only when one of your ugly white kids are stolen ( always by other white people) that you hear about white crime. It is a fact that your serial killers and you child thieves are white men.
Patently ridiculous. In fact, the truth is the exact opposite; black-on-white crime is so routine that it's not "newsworthy" and rarely gets reported. The MUCH less frequent white-on-black crime is almost always national news, and inevitably deemed a "hate crime." On the rare occasion that black-on-white crime IS reported, the races are rarely explicitly mentioned, and it's NEVER a "hate crime." The Trayvon Martin case is but the most recent example of this blatant, disgusting hypocrisy. The numerous "flash mobs" of blacks attacking whites and other non-blacks in 2011, as well as the numerous black-on-white attacks that were "for Trayvon" are simply not reported at all, or are done so just locally.

By the way, Africa is the rape (and child rape) capital of the world, and blacks are actually slightly overrepresented as serial killers as well, although nowhere near to the extent that they are for armed robbery, murder, rape, etc. So "whites are pedophiles" and "whites are serial killers" are simply straw-man arguments.
Seakille

Oakland, CA

#111 Oct 29, 2012
J R S wrote:
I watched the show and to no surprise, it's more racist propaganda to make minorities look bad. They park the car only in black or latino neighborhoods, race bating for the crime. Why not put it in a white neighborhood? Of course not, the Jewish media would not allow a white person to be seen in the light. I guess, based on their tactics, only blacks and Latinos are the ones that steal cars- that's what they want you to believe, but get this, there is no way no how that only blacks are the most criminals in the US; we are only 13% of the population, and whites being the majority means that obviously they commit more crimes. It's bullsh*t. Where is the Bait Meth show? You know the hillybilly whites will be shown for their true colors. Oh, nevermind, the zionist Jews will not have that- whites are perfect. Just watch the show, you'll see how your "colored folk" are treated, but that's what they want.
I saw the show on TruTV and agree that it does seem racist. However, labeling this as the result of Jews is just stupid, and frankly sounds equally as racist and hateful. Fighting racism with antisemitism is counterproductive. If we really are going to fight racism in the media, it needs to be done from a moral high road.
vamtheanomaly

Milledgeville, GA

#112 Apr 29, 2013
Want me to tell you why they dont park the cars in white neighborhoods? Because then it would be a boring show. Ive LEFT ( throughout the years of my life ) my car parked, unlocked, WITH my stereo cd player in it in several neighborhoods that were white. It was there the next morning and so was everything in it.

The highest chance for a car to be messed with , stolen or stolen out of in a white neighborhood would PROBABLY be in a trailer park area and even then it would still be a lower rate of crime. I dislike racists to the core but you cant argue with facts and / or statistics.

Blacks need to let go of the slave issue thing and stop blaming everyone but whos responsible for their cultures problems.

Out of the black people that complain about being victims check this out. There isnt a single ONE that was EVER a slave or knows what its like to be one.EVERYTHING civil rights leaders / black leaders / representatives that sacrificed themselves for the betterment of their race is having those efforts die in vain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pics. 10 min all the right inf... 4
~*~sug"s shack~*~ (Aug '12) 11 min SUG here 3,395
Kristin Merrell (Feb '12) 22 min MidnightProwler 22
yall ain't slick 1 hr Robert 9
Dumb coal miners 2 hr zoe 3
Change a Letter game. (Sep '10) 2 hr Roxie Darling 740
Michelle Davis (Aug '14) 4 hr force 28
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]