Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

I watched the show and to no surprise, it's more racist propaganda to make minorities look bad. They park the car only in black or latino neighborhoods, race bating for the crime. Why not put it in a white neighborhood? Of course not, the Jewish media would not allow a white person to be seen in the light. I guess, based on their tactics, only blacks and Latinos are the ones that steal cars- that's what they want you to believe, but get this, there is no way no how that only blacks are the most criminals in the US; we are only 13% of the population, and whites being the majority means that obviously they commit more crimes. It's bullsh*t. Where is the Bait Meth show? You know the hillybilly whites will be shown for their true colors. Oh, nevermind, the zionist Jews will not have that- whites are perfect. Just watch the show, you'll see how your "colored folk" are treated, but that's what they want.
plainstupid

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

You sound like the racist.the last 5 forums I have been to youve had some racist remarks.Tell it to someone who cares we sure dont.Contact Trutv see if it does you any good.vent to them you just might get your 15 minutes of fame LOL
ahaha

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

LOL!
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

I never heard those cars say anything bad.
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

goes to show how much blacks f*(k up!
example being: first black president = FAILURE!
its always "racist" until the blacks start talking sh!t and when the whites give it back you holler "discrimination" - soooooo fu(**n funny!!!!

“Playing the best hits on KAPE”

Since: Nov 09

Music City, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

They put the cars in areas that are known for high crime rates and high thefts. The places are predetermined because they know they'll not have to wait long for the hit. Now, if they put it in some suburb on the outskirts of town with relatively no crime statistic, that will just be a waste of time. They go where the crime is, they are not forcing the the thieves to steal the car, they make that decision for themselves. If blacks and Latinos do not want to be the only ones on the show, they need to stop stealing from others- even though it's been said forever, they'll never stop. So, it may continue to be minorities who get the hit. Well not every minority, we know that Asians are actually worth a hoot overall and have low crime stats for their race, what's up with that?

This is known for ages, but you can live in a big city, but it will seem that the crimes are concentrated in small areas, usually around the ghettos and areas where minorities are jam packed.
Gojo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

I saw a rapper who happens to be African-American saying the n word on a video. He should immediately be fired from his job
ahaha

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

funny!
get over it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

Well why would they put the bait car in a nice neighborhood, white people already have their own cars they don't need to steal one!
my opinion

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Where did the one that started this crap go anyway? I believe its Royce,different name and location.Yeap J R S the R as in Royce. Could be wrong but doubt it.He got on his own nerves with the Obama crap so hes complaining about everything else.Thats my opinion.
Frugal

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

If the bait car was left in a suburban neigborhood the show would have to be called: People Reporting Abandoned Cars to the Non-emergency Police Phone Number.

That sounds like very boring television. I understand that while watching the show it could seem like they are singling out minorities by putting the car in a minority neighborhood. But aren't they choosing the locations by picking low income neighborhoods rather than picking any particular ethnic neigborhood. Think about this issue rationally rather than with your emotions and I think you will see what is going on.
couch tater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

J R S wrote:
I watched the show and to no surprise, it's more racist propaganda to make minorities look bad. They park the car only in black or latino neighborhoods, race bating for the crime. Why not put it in a white neighborhood? Of course not, the Jewish media would not allow a white person to be seen in the light. I guess, based on their tactics, only blacks and Latinos are the ones that steal cars- that's what they want you to believe, but get this, there is no way no how that only blacks are the most criminals in the US; we are only 13% of the population, and whites being the majority means that obviously they commit more crimes. It's bullsh*t. Where is the Bait Meth show? You know the hillybilly whites will be shown for their true colors. Oh, nevermind, the zionist Jews will not have that- whites are perfect. Just watch the show, you'll see how your "colored folk" are treated, but that's what they want.
13% of the population but 65%+ of the prison population.
What are the odds?
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Well racism aside,it is a funny show.
couch tater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Jumper wrote:
Well racism aside,it is a funny show.
I agree. Not a lot of bright folks on the show.
manoman

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Theres not a whole lotta bright folks on topix either.
couch tater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

manoman wrote:
Theres not a whole lotta bright folks on topix either.
Gotta agree with that too
Dwight

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

I be Dwight
an I be bright
I am da
women's delight

You don't believe
me den get
outta my
sight

If you don't
catch my light
den you ain't
right

Yo yo yo
Just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Its not racist, blacks do commit more crimes than whites, and i know blacks that do meth, and the majority of drug use in the black community is crack, and selling crack
Missing Link Exposed

Bridgeport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

This thread is perfect. How could anyone be against riding society from the good for nothing drug sealing car stealing cockroaches of America. You would think car thief's would see the show realize the morel behind it.
Lexiconnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

Is it??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of132
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min wtf 146,061
The hot papa johns girl who drives silver SUV 1 hr DatDriverTho 8
Pentecostal/Apostolic woman look so unhappy (Jan '14) 1 hr Brittany 43
What's going in beside Sam goodys. 1 hr Local Guy 3
Old Casa Building 1 hr Local Guy 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr dodo 81,563
Crime Alert! 1 hr The Thug Hunter 19
•••
•••