Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wake up women

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ok ladies I just wanna put it out there for the ladies. When your man is cheating and you find out about it its your responsibilty to check your man. To many women run around bad mouthing the other woman then you wanna go cry on somebody's shoulder. Its 2012 if you want to be a man's door matt then that's your buisness DONT BE BILLY BAD ASS IN THE OTHER WOMANS FACE then when you ask your man YOUR SOFTER THAN CHARMIN BATH TISSUE. BE A WOMAN ABOUT THE SITUATION WITH BOTH PEOPLE.
?????

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 1, 2012
 
Wake up women wrote:
Ok ladies I just wanna put it out there for the ladies. When your man is cheating and you find out about it its your responsibilty to check your man. To many women run around bad mouthing the other woman then you wanna go cry on somebody's shoulder. Its 2012 if you want to be a man's door matt then that's your buisness DONT BE BILLY BAD ASS IN THE OTHER WOMANS FACE then when you ask your man YOUR SOFTER THAN CHARMIN BATH TISSUE. BE A WOMAN ABOUT THE SITUATION WITH BOTH PEOPLE.
a BIG AMEN!!!!
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 1, 2012
 
Oh but the women never get mad at the guy for it. Cause they have to have a man to survive in this town you didnt know that.
Wake up women

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 1, 2012
 
Just saying wrote:
Oh but the women never get mad at the guy for it. Cause they have to have a man to survive in this town you didnt know that.
Only the weak women has to have a man to make it honey u better wake the *uck up WOMEN MAKE IT WITHOUT MEN EVERYDAY IN THIS COUNTRY AND U GONNA SIT THERE AND SAY ITS OK IF A MAN DISRESPECTS YOU AND CHEAT ON U AS LONG AS HE HELPS PAY BILLS. REALLY??? IS THIS WHAT U ARE SAYING
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 1, 2012
 
No not at all. I was speaking to the petty women that feel like that have to have a man to make it. Women should be independent theres just not as many of them left anymore. Even the ones that pay thier own bills are now taking care of these worthless men too. Read some of my other posts. I am all for the few smart women still left out there. But so many of them feel like they cant be single or alone or they will just die. Guess what I promise you wont. Theres not one recorded account of someone going to the hospital and being diagnosed as terminal due to lack of a boyfriend in thier life. News flash its called go do stuff on your own have fun hang with your friends and they sell vibrators alot of different places. Wait til a man is worth your time to be with instead of rushing to one cause you dont want to be alone. Just pathetic.
yep

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 1, 2012
 
your right....women need to demand respect from their man. Women can make it fine without a cheating loser.

At the same time....women who mess with married men have NO SELF RESPECT either
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 1, 2012
 
I agree but women that mess with married men usually do it because they feel they have to have a man to feel complete. And that was what took them first. Once again if you would make a man work for what hes got he would either start being what you want or he would leave but you are better off without him and can make it just find on your own til someone better that will give you everything you ever dreamed of to you. Women should accept no less from anyone. Same with men. Good guys that are left that work hard and wanna know why your woman leaves you for the bad boy bum that dont compare in how you treat her? Because you let her. Put your foot down no matter what your sex is and make them do what you want and if they dont want too then clearly they arent the person for you wait til you find your match. Never settle. People are just way too available and way too easy to get now a days.
having fun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 1, 2012
 
That's right it's easy to meet people now. So if your spouse don't act right let them go there's always someone out there just ready to step in.
Good Luck!!!!
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 1, 2012
 
Thats good and all having fun but you are missing the point some. Its not about having one other person to step in or a hundred. Its about some time when the right one comes along they will step in and prove how great they can be to you. But being single and alone is not the end of the world. You wanna know how many people break my heart or cheat on me or dont treat me right or neglect our relationship or find someone better than me? None cause I do not allow myself to get put in a relationship to where that can happen to me. You wanna know how many people I have to depend on to get by? No body but myself. Wanna know the perks of that? No one tells me what to do. No one tells me who I can hang around. No one tells me who I can or can not talk too. No one determines my day for me besides me. I will never be controlled by another human being ever. Love isnt supposed to be about that. Love is supposed to be a happy wonderful thing where you enjoy and spend your life enjoying life with someone else. So many people have lost sight of that because they want to either control someone and have like an accessory or thing to show off or they feel like they are so down on themself that they need someone to not be classified as single or alone. They need that other person to complete them. Well guess what when you learn to love you then you are already complete and you want to just enjoy your life. All love is when someone comes along that is meant for you to enjoy your life with. Stop lowering yourselves just to fit in or not be alone. And stop letting people walk all over you, use you as doormats and cheat on you and do God knows what else that you dont want done to you just have somebody. Women are getting to be too pathetic now a days and men you arent much better being whipped dogs having a woman demand you do this or demand you do that. How about you enjoy each other. And guess what if you cant do that without trusting and loving the other person without controlling them or fighting with them then theres a good chance you dont need to be together anyways and all you are doing is pro-longing the end cause it will come to an end eventually and by then you will have more time and everything else invested in someone so it will only hurt more then. And if it doesnt end and all you do is fight and control each other then guess what you are even more stupid cause you are settling for being miserable just cause you are not confident enough in your own skin to just be you alone.
Jesse

Belton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 1, 2012
 
We need to blame, we need to tun our game, we need a fat woman to tame, we need a ho with no shame, we need a government program...
Tabitha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 1, 2012
 
Truely pathetic!!!!!
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 1, 2012
 
Ok now on this topix you agree with me. You are a rather confusing girl. I dont know you but you seem interesting atleast. But thanks for agreeing with me.
jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 1, 2012
 
tabitha how are you talkin about being pathetic ho you were sleeping with my friend kristens husband..and you were married when you were messing with john davis...and theres no tellin how many more..so dont act like you are better than others..
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 1, 2012
 
Oh goodness now people are bringing names into things. Now see I dont do that. Nor would I. Im not out to bring personal issues on a public site. Now ladies there must be some where more private to talk about this to each other. I was just trying to state my thoughts on love and life in general. Didnt think I would bring out a personal battle between two people I didnt want that.
soootrue

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I've been the other woman and he is just as guilty as me. He is married and I am in a relationship. We have cheated for years, but we do this because not one person can meet all of our needs (and its not just sexual needs). He is my best friend and we have been there for one another over the years. Too bad he is married, guess thats why they say all the good ones are taken.
Tabitha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 2, 2012
 
jessica wrote:
tabitha how are you talkin about being pathetic ho you were sleeping with my friend kristens husband..and you were married when you were messing with john davis...and theres no tellin how many more..so dont act like you are better than others..
. Pahahahahaha, love it! Obviously you dont even know! You think u do cause your runnin your " ho" ass mouth! Stop tryin to act like your someone u are not! You are pathetic and always will be lmao!
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 2, 2012
 
Just saying wrote:
Thats good and all having fun but you are missing the point some. Its not about having one other person to step in or a hundred. Its about some time when the right one comes along they will step in and prove how great they can be to you. But being single and alone is not the end of the world. You wanna know how many people break my heart or cheat on me or dont treat me right or neglect our relationship or find someone better than me? None cause I do not allow myself to get put in a relationship to where that can happen to me. You wanna know how many people I have to depend on to get by? No body but myself. Wanna know the perks of that? No one tells me what to do. No one tells me who I can hang around. No one tells me who I can or can not talk too. No one determines my day for me besides me. I will never be controlled by another human being ever. Love isnt supposed to be about that. Love is supposed to be a happy wonderful thing where you enjoy and spend your life enjoying life with someone else. So many people have lost sight of that because they want to either control someone and have like an accessory or thing to show off or they feel like they are so down on themself that they need someone to not be classified as single or alone. They need that other person to complete them. Well guess what when you learn to love you then you are already complete and you want to just enjoy your life. All love is when someone comes along that is meant for you to enjoy your life with. Stop lowering yourselves just to fit in or not be alone. And stop letting people walk all over you, use you as doormats and cheat on you and do God knows what else that you dont want done to you just have somebody. Women are getting to be too pathetic now a days and men you arent much better being whipped dogs having a woman demand you do this or demand you do that. How about you enjoy each other. And guess what if you cant do that without trusting and loving the other person without controlling them or fighting with them then theres a good chance you dont need to be together anyways and all you are doing is pro-longing the end cause it will come to an end eventually and by then you will have more time and everything else invested in someone so it will only hurt more then. And if it doesnt end and all you do is fight and control each other then guess what you are even more stupid cause you are settling for being miserable just cause you are not confident enough in your own skin to just be you alone.
she's trying to be a love doctor lol she prolly over weight sitting at her computer waiting on pizza to delivered, and prolly hasn't had a bath in weeks so you actually think people our listening to you lmao, your a f psycho!
jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 2, 2012
 
Tabitha my Name is Jessica I know you and know you have slept with a married man Sean while you were married and my friend wad after you! Kristen realized you did this over and over you are nasty and destructive
!!@ no one pathetic here but u
Just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 2, 2012
 
No not waiting on a pizza. I havent had pizza in over a week thanks. Not over weight I am a health weight thanks. And I took a shower today and do every day. Just get on here when I get bored cause I live in a town where not alot goes on besides people sleeping with people or doing drugs. Which I have no wanting for stds or drugs. So when I am not doing productive things with my day then I do surf the web some and for no one to read my posts you certainy did feel the need to mention something about me posting so I caught your attention or you wouldnt have said anything. No one has to read my posts though if they do not want too. I have just experienced alot in life and because of freedom of speech Im allowed to post what I want too on a public site. Same as you. Only difference is I choose to try to give advice in hopes that someone might better themselves as opposed to you who I guess just wants to complain about what others post when you dont have to read it anyways.
just me

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My husband has cheated on me ... The reason why I stayed is simply because I love him no other reason. I honor my vows sickness and health and I consider cheating a sex addiction cause he gets plenty at home three or four times a day so I think he is a sex addict and thats why he cheated besides I am the one that pays the bills not him I do it without him even with him here so whats the point tring to find someone else he is the father of my children and I trust him with my kids I can't say that about anyone else and it is worth it to me to have that peice of mind knowing he will never hurt my our kids unlike a stranger that I date.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kylee Crawford 14 min Idiot 37
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Nutz 150,298
~*~ Last Post Wins~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr texas pete 4,215
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr hahahaha 16,128
Obama Loves You Coal Miners (Jun '13) 5 hr Miner 39
~*~sug"s shack~*~ (Aug '12) 8 hr River Tam 3,278
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 8 hr Crazy Jae 117

Search the Madisonville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••