Anonymous

Albion, IL

#1 Sep 6, 2010
Does anyone know this Anthony Hayes? He's has been in trouble with the law a few times, sent off, etc. But I hear he just recently stole a 3, 000$ ring from a jewlry store for some girl. If you hear of his where abouts please contact Madisonville Police Station! Thank you, officer 31
Deandra

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2010
The only Anthony Hayes I kno is little 15 yr old Anthony and he's not gotten in any trouble with the law infact is dad works at the. Jail!!!
Deandra

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2010
And of this is te same one he's never been sent off!?
383boy

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2010
had a fam of them n the E back n the day
KayKay

Albion, IL

#5 Sep 9, 2010
whom is this
A friend of a friend

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Whoever wrote this Is a complete idiot or they'd realize that this was all false... Anthonys dad works at the jail if the police wanted hin they'd do something better then get on topix.
I know better

Madisonville, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2010
There's a man by that name that works at ku he's older though and doubt he'd steal
Mrs Mitchell

Clarksville, TN

#8 Sep 14, 2010
I use to date anthony. he has never been in any trouble with the law. As a matter of fact his dad works for the Jail. guys should get a life and stop trying to ruin his! like seriously. grow up
jo d

Eddyville, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2010
Boy why did you start this stuff about yourself you know better.Bet mom and dad are not happy
ant

Eddyville, KY

#10 Sep 14, 2010
i bet you are in trouble for doing this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I loved her immediately 22 min Lover 4
Skinnydipping 1 hr real mee 69
cult in madisonville 1 hr ew 8
Ku Klux Klan rally nears for Ky 1 hr White MAN 7
sealed your fate 3 hr girl always forgo... 56
steve 5 hr what 1
Sometimes I wonder J.P 7 hr Always here 4 u 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages