Shoplifter Rachel stealing to make dr...
BITCHplz

Madisonville, KY

#768 Sep 14, 2011
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text> Who gives a fuck..Your comment is stupid and makes no since. Ive know Rachel all my life yall need to stop.. You bitches talk so much shit about her shes one of the cleanest people I know and treats her man well so you people need to get it together and do yall and stop worring about what Rachel does and whos shes doin. Love her or hate her shes always on your minds and let me tell you something hating is a sickness not an issue. Keep doin what your doin Rachel and keep shittin on these hatin a$$ b****es.
Treats her "MEN" well BaHaHaHa!!!! I have the day off n this topic is so stupid i couldnt help to finally feed in2 the bs :)
lmao

United States

#770 Sep 14, 2011
Rachel is trash if she out there f*cking a married man. Shows how much respect she has for herself.
Family friend

Madisonville, KY

#772 Sep 14, 2011
lmao wrote:
Rachel is trash if she out there f*cking a married man. Shows how much respect she has for herself.
Really , just cause hes married doesnt mean him and the wife are together. Rachel isnt a bad person and cant help who doesnt like like her and what they have to say of her.... Ive know her for many years and i have nothin bad to say about her nore is she nasty...
Well

Madisonville, KY

#773 Sep 14, 2011
Why do people get on here and change their names but not locations ??? Grow up people and get outta other peoples life ...
Just sayin

Tomball, TX

#774 Sep 14, 2011
Mrs. Tiffani I gotta give it to you. A true lady I don't know you or your situation, but I like the fact that you had nothing bad to say about your husband or the young lady. Must people get on here and just bash each other but you kept it very classy.
Just saying

Madisonville, KY

#775 Sep 14, 2011
lmao wrote:
Maybe the wife should have givin her husband more time, love, and affection and he wouldnt have went anywhere....
WOW

Madisonville, KY

#776 Sep 14, 2011
Tiffani Rymal wrote:
I haven't posted on here till now and this will be the only post I make because this is so childish. And if someone hadn't been on here pretending to be me I wouldn't be on here at all. Yes my husband left me, yes he's living with Rachel. I don't know her and have nothing bad to say of her. My husband is a grown man that makes his own decisions. I yes have four kids and if that's all I get to take away from this marriage I'm OK with that. My kids are my life and they aren't perfect but they are perfect for me. And as far as me being at Bullys, my husbands knows I was there and who is was with so its really no ones business. We are seperated which means we don't need to worry about what the other person is doing.I'mhurting and the kids don't understand but were not the first or last broken family. If we get over this great if not that's life sometimes it sucks but we have to hold our heads high a deal with it. Thheres only a handful of people that know me in Madisonville so don't try to act like you do. I am an adult trying to take care of my family the best way I know how and if people can't deal with that I'm sorry. Me and my husband still talk and are on good terms for our children's sake. This isn't some high school bullshit so just back off me I have enough to deal with. If Tom and Rachel are happy together fine great, I'm not standing in their way.
Why are you on here writing a story leave your personal life at home and off the internet and if you thought it was childish you wouldnt be on here changing your name and not the location talking shit saying you havnt posted anything until now and theres only a handful of people who know you , so therefore if no one knows you they have no reason to use your name you stupid B***H. Be a adult and stop talking shit about this girl or have a talk with her to her face.
LOL

Madisonville, KY

#781 Sep 15, 2011
RealityCheckHO wrote:
Rachel is lovin' this and so is Amanda. They are what you call "drama feeders" they can't eat, drink, or function without drama constantly in their lives! THEY LOVE IT! im sure they get off about 10x a day with you dumb people posting this crap on here. Rachel aint ishhh and it really wouldnt matter if she was or wasnt. She has the attitude as if she is walkin on clouds, but she knows just as well as I do at the end of the day she aint perfect or pretty by no means. She is aighhttt. Sorry to bust that bubble Ms. Rachel Massey/Arroyo! My point here was to tell TIFFANI RYMAL girl, look, i just hope you dont get back with your husband because if he is having sex with Rachel then most likely he will end up with an std he can't get rid of! please use your brain hun!:) Hope it all works out best for everyone.
You people really try hard ..
LOL

Madisonville, KY

#782 Sep 15, 2011
Haters !!!!!!!!!!
F-O-A-D

United States

#783 Sep 15, 2011
Why does everyone keep bringing Amanda in this shit!?!? This topic isn't even about her, leave her name out of it!!! She stays at home with her kids and minds her own unless someone is in her face with drama, she doesn't even have a computer to coment on this or take up for herself.She has asked everyone on here to please stop bringing her name up soooooo let's act our age and respect her wishes
Mercy me

Madisonville, KY

#784 Sep 15, 2011
Why dont everybody just let this sh*t die?Is this the only pleasure you have in life is to bash someone?Get a Life its obvious you dont have one.I dont know any of yall but damn this is pathetic! Its really sad to be so obsessed with these peoples lives.GROW UP PEOPLE!
True

Madisonville, KY

#785 Sep 15, 2011
F-O-A-D wrote:
Why does everyone keep bringing Amanda in this shit!?!? This topic isn't even about her, leave her name out of it!!! She stays at home with her kids and minds her own unless someone is in her face with drama, she doesn't even have a computer to coment on this or take up for herself.She has asked everyone on here to please stop bringing her name up soooooo let's act our age and respect her wishes
No but shes sure quick to get on here and talk shit to ...
Agree

Cadiz, KY

#786 Sep 16, 2011
True wrote:
<quoted text>No but shes sure quick to get on here and talk shit to ...
You know, she is a part of this topic when the mood strikes her to go shoplifting with her BFF Rachel. All the stores in Madisonville know to keep a lookout when they come in and don't buy anything... they'll be leaving with something.
F-O-A-D

United States

#787 Sep 16, 2011
RealityCheckHO wrote:
Rachel is lovin' this and so is Amanda. They are what you call "drama feeders" they can't eat, drink, or function without drama constantly in their lives! THEY LOVE IT! im sure they get off about 10x a day with you dumb people posting this crap on here. Rachel aint ishhh and it really wouldnt matter if she was or wasnt. She has the attitude as if she is walkin on clouds, but she knows just as well as I do at the end of the day she aint perfect or pretty by no means. She is aighhttt. Sorry to bust that bubble Ms. Rachel Massey/Arroyo! My point here was to tell TIFFANI RYMAL girl, look, i just hope you dont get back with your husband because if he is having sex with Rachel then most likely he will end up with an std he can't get rid of! please use your brain hun!:) Hope it all works out best for everyone.
yes dumb ppl like um dumb ass
I live where they do

United States

#788 Sep 16, 2011
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, she is a part of this topic when the mood strikes her to go shoplifting with her BFF Rachel. All the stores in Madisonville know to keep a lookout when they come in and don't buy anything... they'll be leaving with something.
I know for a fact that they haven't hung out together in that sence. In the last 3 months amanda got her high school diploma and hasn't smoked or stole anything, why whoever would care idk but fyi. And rachel has found love and happinessm and I think amanda made it clear that only god judges. BUt keep talkin out ur neck
really

United States

#789 Sep 16, 2011
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you on here writing a story leave your personal life at home and off the internet and if you thought it was childish you wouldnt be on here changing your name and not the location talking shit saying you havnt posted anything until now and theres only a handful of people who know you , so therefore if no one knows you they have no reason to use your name you stupid B***H. Be a adult and stop talking shit about this girl or have a talk with her to her face.
use ur name b**ch.
mmmm

United States

#790 Sep 16, 2011
True wrote:
<quoted text>No but shes sure quick to get on here and talk shit to ...
don't let that bother u. Its called one man army....
friend

United States

#791 Sep 16, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you got greasy hair. Yikes! If it was just me and my "bestie" (funny), then why the hell are you and your funk followers here?? And yes, I have a job. An honest to goodness, legal, tax paying job. Thank me bitch cause I pay for what you and Rachel have... even though you still steal stupid shit. LOL. I don't care because I have a real job. The closest you and Rach get is getting paid for blow jobs by your sugar daddies Rach claims she has. Sad.*sigh* I'd quit posting if you would, but you won't
amanda don't suck d**k and when does she have greasy hair and why do u live in the creek and what did she do to u
I live where they live to

Madisonville, KY

#792 Sep 17, 2011
I live where they do wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact that they haven't hung out together in that sence. In the last 3 months amanda got her high school diploma and hasn't smoked or stole anything, why whoever would care idk but fyi. And rachel has found love and happinessm and I think amanda made it clear that only god judges. BUt keep talkin out ur neck
I know thats right Rachel is loving Tommy and shes really happy with him.These females are just jealous of both of them cause they have any and eveything they could ever want and yes Amanda and Rachel still do hang out . Only God can judge them .
The Yellow Brick Road

Henderson, KY

#795 Sep 17, 2011
I think Rachel looks like the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz with that nasty looking hair and all that make up. Some people need to learn that make up does not fix ugly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethan Kendra 34 min helper 7
New Walmart 3 hr Curious 13
Labor Unions need to be destroyed 4 hr Tap 34
Jc and chris 5 hr oh yeah 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 22 hr HOMEEE 644
Kelly Dukes Epley Sat The Judge 1
Tiffany brewer Sat U LIAR 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages