First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I Would Speak With You

Slaughters, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
I want to hear the opinions of Hopkins County residents, with all the gutter talk you hear about this area-especially on this website-why is it everyone complains but there is no effort to make a change? Without speaking violently, slanderously, or with a judgemental tone of speech; give me one idea you have to take steps toward a better Hopkins County.
F a Crybaby

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Turn back time 30 yrs?
Pass out condoms and the pull in the 80's?
and move away back then before it
went to the dogs?
They are all a place we should have started!
Respect

Central City, KY

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Have prayer in school's for starters. Parents should spank their child more at a young age to teach respect along with manners. The Bible even says it's ok. This world had gone to hell in a hand basket. People marry give up then divorce. Some take marriage for granted. You don't see people together like when I grew up. At the age of 13 kissing/ holding hands was a big deal. Now you have 12 yr old have babies when their babies themselves. Our Government is corrupt, but that is a whole other story. We all need to love each other more & respect each other. Work for a living instead of being lazy, & teach our children to grow up with respect and kind hearts.
itsawrap

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
I Would Speak With You wrote:
I want to hear the opinions of Hopkins County residents, with all the gutter talk you hear about this area-especially on this website-why is it everyone complains but there is no effort to make a change? Without speaking violently, slanderously, or with a judgemental tone of speech; give me one idea you have to take steps toward a better Hopkins County.
the first thing madisonville needs is jobs. this area has less jobs then most arears. it like some kind of little strange pocket area since the 80 s with no jobs. and not jusy jobs needed but jobs needed wherett the emlpoyers value their employees and don't try to cheat people out of things.after that people would need to learn to act politely and respect other people. no brawling, etc. in short, employers need to follow the golden rule and the people of mville do also.
concerned

Madisonville, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2013
yes taxes are high, gas is always higher here, the city does not want companies here to improve like wal mart wanting to build a new store where the old york plant is. Its been empty since 1992 and is in bad condition and they want a factory to come in here and use it? thats 21 years of setting empty so if it belongs to someone how can the city say no?
F a CryBaby

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 3, 2013
This place is a lost cause
No new blood is able to change it. Sad really..

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Thats just it!! New blood knows to get the hell out while the gettin is able to!! lol
I Would Speak With You

Slaughters, KY

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Let me ask this a conversation stimulator, if a group or even just a small handful of individuals wanted to take the reigns from those who clearly don't have the common good in mind(rather their own good) would you support them despite it rocking the boat or would you choose the easy road and let the wrong men and women in the wrong positions?
F a CryBaby

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 4, 2013
ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
Thats just it!! New blood knows to get the hell out while the gettin is able to!! lol
See that's the problem!
What NEW blood?

“Hong Kong Phooey”

So Far Out of this World

#10 Feb 4, 2013
F a CryBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
See that's the problem!
What NEW blood?
Thats just it.. They ran!! Cant hog tie down anyone to stay in this place..
F a CryBaby

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Can't blame them!
It's the wanna-be Einsteins that fu(|< it up!
Then you have the ones that cold not
Make it elsewhere so they come back
all holier than thou and think everybody
gives a shit what they think?
They couldn't think elsewhere so why
Try here.
the cold truth

Paducah, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Respect wrote:
Have prayer in school's for starters. Parents should spank their child more at a young age to teach respect along with manners. The Bible even says it's ok. This world had gone to hell in a hand basket. People marry give up then divorce. Some take marriage for granted. You don't see people together like when I grew up. At the age of 13 kissing/ holding hands was a big deal. Now you have 12 yr old have babies when their babies themselves. Our Government is corrupt, but that is a whole other story. We all need to love each other more & respect each other. Work for a living instead of being lazy, & teach our children to grow up with respect and kind hearts.
You can pray in school, it just can't be initiated by a teacher or mandated by the school. Pray and read the Bible as much as you want in school as long as it isn't during class participation time and interferes with other students.
As for beating your kids, there is ample clinical evidence that hitting your kids doesn't make them behave better. It just makes them grow up to be violent, foolish adults. As for the Bible condoning child abuse, it also condones slavery, public execution, and dashing infants against rocks. Keep the Bronze Age savagery in the Bronze Age, please.
F a CryBaby

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 4, 2013
When kids where disiplined(?) with whippings
(If needed) or groundings in lieu of the
My child needs drugs to control them.
We didn't have all the problems we have now.
I'm not talking beating them, That's wrong!
But taking of privileges worked for
Generations.
They took that away and look at them now!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 4, 2013
F a CryBaby wrote:
Can't blame them!
It's the wanna-be Einsteins that fu(|< it up!
Then you have the ones that cold not
Make it elsewhere so they come back
all holier than thou and think everybody
gives a shit what they think?
They couldn't think elsewhere so why
Try here.
It's a free country Crybaby to come and go whenever and wherever we please. Just because you don't approve doesn't make you King...I'm afraid you have been lied too..and I'm sorry for that..remember you do not rule madisonville, hopkinsville, dixon, providence, owensboro, evansville or anywhere in the tri'state...but I do give you props for trying to succeed King Jumper.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

So Far Out of this World

#15 Feb 4, 2013
100% agree with that..Whats acceptable now wasnt always and thats when you could have left your door unlocked while you slept..Each generation gets worse..Lazier and hands outs..EXPECT it all for nothing..If you suggest a way to earn it- the walls come falling down and they get it anyway..Parents dont invest in their children like they used to.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

So Far Out of this World

#16 Feb 4, 2013
That was meant for F a Crybaby..
F a CryBaby

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 4, 2013
LI0NSDEN wrote:
<quoted text>It's a free country Crybaby to come and go whenever and wherever we please. Just because you don't approve doesn't make you King...I'm afraid you have been lied too..and I'm sorry for that..remember you do not rule madisonville, hopkinsville, dixon, providence, owensboro, evansville or anywhere in the tri'state...but I do give you props for trying to succeed King Jumper.
Jumpers a punk too. Ambulance boy
F a CryBaby

Tucker, GA

#18 Feb 4, 2013
LI0NSDEN wrote:
<quoted text>It's a free country Crybaby to come and go whenever and wherever we please. Just because you don't approve doesn't make you King...I'm afraid you have been lied too..and I'm sorry for that..remember you do not rule madisonville, hopkinsville, dixon, providence, owensboro, evansville or anywhere in the tri'state...but I do give you props for trying to succeed King Jumper.
On and davieviss county ain't that far bitch!

Location hidden

#20 Feb 4, 2013
F a CryBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
On and davieviss county ain't that far bitch!
learn to spell bi*ch

Location hidden

#21 Feb 4, 2013
F a CryBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumpers a punk too. Ambulance boy
Guess again...Di*k Head..and by the way please change your name hard a**, with a name like Crybaby your gonna have a hard time convincing topix posters your tough..just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tammy ipock 7 hr North 3
Ethan Kendra 7 hr Yappy 15
why do blacks have to feel so entitled? (Mar '15) 8 hr oh yeah 40
ISO Rental House 9 hr Iced Over 1
Hanson Walmart 9 hr Sesee shoopper 1
Labor Unions need to be destroyed 11 hr excutive board 36
Amie gibson 11 hr Mandy 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages