Man accused of distributing child porn

Man accused of distributing child porn

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Newzman

Spirit Lake, IA

#1 Jan 29, 2010
A Madisonville man is accused of sending a video containing child pornography from his e-mail, according to Kentucky State Police.

David G. Wilson, 57, Madisonville, was charged Wednesday with possession of matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor and distribution of matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor.

Earlier this month, America Online submitted a report to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children that an inappropriate video had been sent from Wilson's e-mail, according to Trooper Stu Recke. The information was then reported to Internet Crimes Against Children and finally to KSP Post 2 where Detective Daniel Morck began his investigation on Jan. 19.

State Police went to Wilson's home Wednesday night and seized computers, digital equipment, DVDs and flash drives, Recke said.

The original video contained inappropriate images of a "very young child," according to Trooper Stu Recke. Police are not sure if the video originated from Wilson or it was sent to him, he said.

Wilson was taken to the Hopkins County Jail, where he is being held on a $20,000 bond. The matter is still under investigation and there could possibly be further charges against Wilson or other individuals, KSP said.
Dana

Sonora, CA

#2 Jan 29, 2010
Newzman wrote:
A Madisonville man is accused of sending a video containing child pornography from his e-mail, according to Kentucky State Police.
David G. Wilson, 57, Madisonville, was charged Wednesday with possession of matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor and distribution of matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor.
Earlier this month, America Online submitted a report to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children that an inappropriate video had been sent from Wilson's e-mail, according to Trooper Stu Recke. The information was then reported to Internet Crimes Against Children and finally to KSP Post 2 where Detective Daniel Morck began his investigation on Jan. 19.
State Police went to Wilson's home Wednesday night and seized computers, digital equipment, DVDs and flash drives, Recke said.
The original video contained inappropriate images of a "very young child," according to Trooper Stu Recke. Police are not sure if the video originated from Wilson or it was sent to him, he said.
Wilson was taken to the Hopkins County Jail, where he is being held on a $20,000 bond. The matter is still under investigation and there could possibly be further charges against Wilson or other individuals, KSP said.
This is a very perverted man and needs to be sent to prison!!! Let the prisoners take care of him!!!!!
Jon Carlisle

Spirit Lake, IA

#3 Jan 29, 2010
How do you know his pc or email wasn't hacked or infected by a virus and someone else was using it to send or distribute child porn? There's been cases of that happening before and with an older person using a computer, it isn't out of the realm of possibility. Whatever happened to innocent before proven guilty? Guilty before innocent seems to be the mentality around here. Let's get all the facts before we are so quick to judge.
Dana

Sonora, CA

#4 Jan 29, 2010
Jon Carlisle wrote:
How do you know his pc or email wasn't hacked or infected by a virus and someone else was using it to send or distribute child porn? There's been cases of that happening before and with an older person using a computer, it isn't out of the realm of possibility. Whatever happened to innocent before proven guilty? Guilty before innocent seems to be the mentality around here. Let's get all the facts before we are so quick to judge.
I Don't think you would be talking this way if it involved your family!!!!!
billys real dad

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2010
for once, at least, it wasn't my boy. He's already in jail for tagging a 14 year old. Oh, she might be 15. I can't remember.
his actual wifey

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2010
I know this subject rather well. They had been investigating him for 10 years and finally had enough proof to get him.
billys real dad

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2010
his actual wifey wrote:
I know this subject rather well. They had been investigating him for 10 years and finally had enough proof to get him.
wow j, you surround yourself with child lovers. whats up with that?
his actual wifey

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2010
FYI, I never met the guy. And my man isn't like that...whether you believe it or not. I really don't care what you guys think anymore. It just shows your stupidity.
HowCome

Tennyson, IN

#9 Jan 29, 2010
Okay if he is so guilty how come it tooke them 10 years to get whatever they needed to arrest him. You are either a normal kind of person who doesnt have child porn in your posession or a sicko who does have it.
I remember my first computer back in the day and how hard it was to figure out what was what and what was not. I didnt know how all the different viruses, worms, trojans and spyware worked and how they traveled from pc to pc. I can still remember my first email account. One sunday morning i opened a email that shouldnt have been opened and all these porno popups started coming up. Three to four porn pop ups per second for probably two to three minutes straight. When i finally did turn my computer off and turned it on again it was so lugged down with garbage that it took three hours if sitting idle during boot up to get to the point the computer could be fixed.
Jon Carlisle

Estherville, IA

#10 Jan 29, 2010
I never said it involved my family and have no idea who's family it involves, but I don't know all the facts in the case either. I'm just saying I've heard of cases where someone downloaded something improperly labeled on a file sharing program like Limewire and they went and opened it and it was child porn. The guy then deleted it right after he opened it, but what he didn't know was that the file was being tracked by authorities. They ended up arresting him and he had to do time because of something that really wasn't his fault. It was a very public case and I'm just saying this could be something like that as well. I don't know because I haven't heard any facts of the case and I'm sure the general public doesn't know either, but some people sure are quick to crucify the guy without knowing all the facts.
the color of beauty

Memphis, TN

#11 Jan 30, 2010
How sad but karma has a way of taken care of people like him..........
billys real dad

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jan 30, 2010
his actual wifey wrote:
FYI, I never met the guy. And my man isn't like that...whether you believe it or not. I really don't care what you guys think anymore. It just shows your stupidity.
your man ain't like that? who got indicted yesterday? Let's see...william samuel goodwin...is that the name of your man? He's a perv...and you are, too. Does it turn you on for him to tell you about sexing up 14 year olds in bed? Is that why you're with him?
Dana

Sonora, CA

#13 Feb 1, 2010
Jon Carlisle wrote:
I never said it involved my family and have no idea who's family it involves, but I don't know all the facts in the case either. I'm just saying I've heard of cases where someone downloaded something improperly labeled on a file sharing program like Limewire and they went and opened it and it was child porn. The guy then deleted it right after he opened it, but what he didn't know was that the file was being tracked by authorities. They ended up arresting him and he had to do time because of something that really wasn't his fault. It was a very public case and I'm just saying this could be something like that as well. I don't know because I haven't heard any facts of the case and I'm sure the general public doesn't know either, but some people sure are quick to crucify the guy without knowing all the facts.
Maybe they know more than you do so you should watch what you say in sensitive cases like this!
Jon Carlisle

Estherville, IA

#14 Feb 2, 2010
Yea, because the State Police have never arrested an innocent person before and accused them of something they didn't do. I suppose you think everybody in jail is guilty too. The system never gets it wrong. Yeah right.
Dana

Sonora, CA

#15 Feb 3, 2010
Jon Carlisle wrote:
Yea, because the State Police have never arrested an innocent person before and accused them of something they didn't do. I suppose you think everybody in jail is guilty too. The system never gets it wrong. Yeah right.
I'm not saying they are always right but in this case the man is quilty of child pornography and I think anyone that is involved with child pornography should be put away! What are you, a friend of his?????
Jon Carlisle

Estherville, IA

#16 Feb 4, 2010
How can you be so sure that he is guilty? I'm not saying that I disagree with you. If he is guilty, then yes he should be put away. And no, I'm not a friend of his. I've never met him. I just know that half the time the State Police have no idea what they're doing and I would be very leery of any cybercrime cases they try to take on cause they're not trained too well in that aspect.
Dana

Sonora, CA

#17 Feb 5, 2010
Jon Carlisle wrote:
How can you be so sure that he is guilty? I'm not saying that I disagree with you. If he is guilty, then yes he should be put away. And no, I'm not a friend of his. I've never met him. I just know that half the time the State Police have no idea what they're doing and I would be very leery of any cybercrime cases they try to take on cause they're not trained too well in that aspect.
I do not feel people should comment on a case unless they no more about it!
Jon Carlisle

White House, TN

#18 Feb 5, 2010
Then why are you commenting?
the tolerant one

Madisonville, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2010
I don't know what the fuss is...all the kids were ugly. No cute kids were hurt.
Dana

Sonora, CA

#20 Feb 8, 2010
the tolerant one wrote:
I don't know what the fuss is...all the kids were ugly. No cute kids were hurt.
You are one sick person!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm safe 10 min A nother life 14
What's there to no about Bryan Skimehorn? (Sep '10) 2 hr Bonnie 33
Concert or Rally on Pride Ave last night? 4 hr dually 4
School fools are tools 6 hr dang 13
Pokemon Go 7 hr Ninja Joe 10
Rats 8 hr Rooster run 1
Britney owsley 9 hr Rooster run 8

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages