Dunmor, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2011
yeah he is a good guy but his wife is a stupid bitc|-|

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2011
Rusty Burns sounds like my underwear after taco Tuesday.
Haha

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Jan 27, 2011
Good guy??? Ha he is a know it all!! Thinks he is something he's not! His wife is not a B!! But I would be if I was married to him!!! His wife is from a good family!!
Anonymous

Dunmor, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2011
yep, deff can be a B!! got every reason to be. whatcha wanna know bout my 'husband'...surely i can help you out.
Concerned

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2011
Just wish he would get his priorities straight and put his wife and child first. I know it's none of my business but I find it very sickening of what he is doing.
Anonymous

Dunmor, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2011
i appreciate the love and support from all of my friends and family. and it makes me feel good to know everyone is trying to watch out for my daughter and i. It will all work itself out and my daughter and i will have what we deserve in the end.
much love.
carolyn

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2011
I don't know rusty, just heard what I've heard. However I've known mad and her family my whole life. And really whoever the hell you really think you are, step the fk back. After everything she's been through the past couple years for one she's earned more then a fair shair of bitchy moments for two no one knows everything that goes on in anyones relationship besides the two there so absolutely no one has the right to judge how bitchy anyones being. Honestly, grow the hell up. Until you have gone through anything that is remotely any like what she has had to go thru with her baby girl don't bother putting any of your two cents in.

Mad, I really don't know what's going on but like I said I'm here if you need to talk. If things are getting bad you know your mom and dad will always be there. Hang in there babe love ya.
angels

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2011
Watching you wrote:
????
He was married to a crazy chick Brandy Witherspoon... They didn't last to long together... Always thought Burnsey was a decent guy till they for together... But she may have just brought the worse out in him...
LOL

Jeffersonville, IN

#10 Jan 30, 2011
Sorry angels but I think you are confused..Rusty Burns was never married to a chic named Brandy..He has only been married to Maddie. And he is not the Burns that they use to call Burnsey..
haha

Tomball, TX

#11 Jan 30, 2011
LOL wrote:
Sorry angels but I think you are confused..Rusty Burns was never married to a chic named Brandy..He has only been married to Maddie. And he is not the Burns that they use to call Burnsey..
That's Ryan burns
LOL

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Jan 30, 2011
Yep but I think his first wifes name was Nikki not Brandy lol
angels

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2011
LOL wrote:
Yep but I think his first wifes name was Nikki not Brandy lol
Brandy is Nikis really name jackass...
LOL

Jeffersonville, IN

#14 Jan 30, 2011
oh gotcha well I didnt know dont know her personally
nick forreal.

United States

#15 Feb 18, 2011
Rusty started out as a client of mine some three years ago. Since then rusty has proven himself to be a great friend to me. Even letting me into he and his wives home, when I was down on my luck and needing a place to stay till I got back on my feet. Both he, Madeline, and their blessing of a child have a warm place in my heart, forever. I'd jump in front of a bullet for this kid.
Miss them

Nortonville, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2011
his wife is amazing... We used to be bffs.. But I effed up... I wish it was different.. I love both of them and wish things were different.. I wish them the best of luck... Miss yall :(
mandi

Madisonville, KY

#17 Feb 21, 2011
maddi,you dont know me and i dont know you. i just know of your baby girls situation.my nephew wyatt was born with the same problem.i remember reading it in the paper.about ur lil girl.however my nephew will be three in april.never had a heart transplant and does not walk or talk and has had 3 open heart surgerys and is expected to have another in the near future...my family kept the news paper clip because cases like rinoplastie heart.or however you spell it are very rare.my sister is a very strong person and since wyatt was born,she and he has been threw alot!no one really has any idea,unless they have been there them selves.since he was born she suffered threw house problems, family problems,marriage problems,financial problems,sleep problems,depression problems.i stand by my sister every step of the way and i know that i could never handle what she or you have been threw.GOD has blessed you.GOD has really blessed your baby girl.
nick forreal.

Tomball, TX

#18 Feb 22, 2011
mandi wrote:
maddi,you dont know me and i dont know you. i just know of your baby girls situation.my nephew wyatt was born with the same problem.i remember reading it in the paper.about ur lil girl.however my nephew will be three in april.never had a heart transplant and does not walk or talk and has had 3 open heart surgerys and is expected to have another in the near future...my family kept the news paper clip because cases like rinoplastie heart.or however you spell it are very rare.my sister is a very strong person and since wyatt was born,she and he has been threw alot!no one really has any idea,unless they have been there them selves.since he was born she suffered threw house problems, family problems,marriage problems,financial problems,sleep problems,depression problems.i stand by my sister every step of the way and i know that i could never handle what she or you have been threw.GOD has blessed you.GOD has really blessed your baby girl.
Well said mandi. Nice to see something positive on this site!
PROOF

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Apr 16, 2011
maddie_b wrote:
yep, deff can be a B!! got every reason to be. whatcha wanna know bout my 'husband'...surely i can help you out.
...... Maddie b.. Ihave some info that may interest you concerning ryan.. If you want to know what i am talkin about give me your number and i will call you with the info.. If yu dnt know this already it may be quite shocking.. Reply asap..
Friend of Maddies

United States

#20 Apr 16, 2011
Why don't u just leave ur comments to yourself! Rusty and Maddie are doing great and don't need anyone starting shit again!! They have been through enough!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr royce 638
kandace Lyons 1 hr Passing by 7
There is nothing between us. 3 hr Mee 55
Show someone JESUS Today! 3 hr Evil am I 183
girls that like to watch guys jacking off (Oct '11) 5 hr Robert 17
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 7 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,102
Get a rope 10 hr AngryAtheist 3

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages