2 to 3 days. Be nice
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Keep putting peoples names on here I will do my best to keep taking them off. I have a good system that generally works very fast. But I cant win them all. And well The cops ceased my computer, so I am using friends computers right now. I only have time to keep them off the first page so any old post I leave unless they come back up. Be nice , And hey lets stop dogging on Jesus , That sh!t aint right man. BE NICE
Just letting you know

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 29, 2012
I will fist your mother while I pound your dad in the booty.
snipeity snipity

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 29, 2012
F'ing stupid

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#5 Jun 29, 2012
come on guys , Be nice.
Fishroy

Somerset, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2012
somebody stuck they finger in a light socket and the winner of the light socket goes toooooooo Carrie Smith
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Just-Crusader wrote:
Keep putting peoples names on here I will do my best to keep taking them off. I have a good system that generally works very fast. But I cant win them all. And well The cops ceased my computer, so I am using friends computers right now. I only have time to keep them off the first page so any old post I leave unless they come back up. Be nice , And hey lets stop dogging on Jesus , That sh!t aint right man. BE NICE
True dat.....true dat........but, They aint doggin jesus, just tellin u or us what they think. Gotta respect the right to do so. But, yeah, too much hate on topix.
Fishroy

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Fishroy wrote:
somebody stuck they finger in a light socket and the winner of the light socket goes toooooooo Carrie Smith
Who is Carrie smith, dumbass? Serious, serious loser ain't ya!
Not always

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
joejoe wrote:
<quoted text> True dat.....true dat........but, They aint doggin jesus, just tellin u or us what they think. Gotta respect the right to do so. But, yeah, too much hate on topix.
That's not exactly true. On some threads they're just voicing an opinion, but on others they're being offensive in an attempt to bait prople. Nobody cares if they believe or not, but it's a matter of courtesy to avoid being offensive. I don't agree with the Muslim faith, but out of respect I would never intentionally set out to be offensive. We don't have to agree with one another to treat each other with dignity and respect. Sadly, their behavior is just making atheists look bad. If they're trying to change people's minds it's not working, because all they're doing is reinforcing negative stereotypes.

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2012
-JESSE- wrote:
We need to be nice, we need a fat woman that will do us for a low price, we need a Chinese buffet with some fried rice, we need to roll the dice, we need Adele to let us inside her splice, we need a government program...
adele s pregnancy was just announced online
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jun 29, 2012
We should all be nice.

I shall make it a Kingly suggestion!
Fishroy

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2012
When that happens I'll ease up! But till it does the old Do Unto Others
Applies the first post I ever made wasn't mean. But the reply was

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#13 Jul 1, 2012
This is a good thread...but if this town is like most of the others being nice isn't going to happen...

No one should ever post peoples names and personal information on this site....it violates Topix terms of service....you could get banned ....
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 1, 2012
Ok. I'll start it off.

I love each and every one of you.

I'd like to take you all home with me and kiss you all over in the dark.

Except the guys and married women.
Fishroy

United States

#15 Jul 1, 2012
Put the pipe down and back away S L O W L Y...
Fishroy

United States

#16 Jul 1, 2012
Bogart
price

Eddyville, KY

#17 Jul 1, 2012
Jumper wrote:
Ok. I'll start it off.

I love each and every one of you.

I'd like to take you all home with me and kiss you all over in the dark.

Except the guys and married women.
Why married women? There is no moral code here!
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 1, 2012
price wrote:
<quoted text>
Why married women? There is no moral code here!
As a good King,I must show a modest level of morality for future generations to come.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Boston, MA

#19 Jul 1, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>As a good King,I must show a modest level of morality for future generations to come.
Are you really The KING?
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jul 1, 2012
Wicked_38 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really The KING?
Sometimes I wonder myself.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Boston, MA

#21 Jul 1, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I wonder myself.
WOW......Ive never met a king before...well thats not the whole truth my ex husband was king of the A-holes ......

Am I supposed to bow or kiss your ring or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good men 7 min Told u so 8
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 36 min SUG here 758
Republican party Headquarters??? 59 min where is it at 1
Trade Nude Photos of Local Girls (Jan '13) 4 hr mrFISHroy 28
Transgender people 4 hr mrFISHroy 9
I hate it 4 hr mrFISHroy 31
Stefanie Wheeler/Knowles/Hawkins 7 hr Rattlesnake Pete 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages