First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Atheist

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2012
As soon as the burn ban is lifted I intend to organize a bible burning near Madisonville, Ky. Come join me in destroying copies of the worlds most oppressive text.
Crusader

Haslet, TX

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Atheist wrote:
As soon as the burn ban is lifted I intend to organize a bible burning near Madisonville, Ky. Come join me in destroying copies of the worlds most oppressive text.
Wrong-o. But I have a better idea... Everyone can join ME in dumping QURANS into a hog waste lagoon.

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2012
And this is supposed to accomplish what exactly? While I believe that burning a Bible is disrespectful, you have the right to do that. Since a religious text is sacred to those that believe in such, you probably wouldn't have any issue if someone keyed your car, burned down your house, killed your dog, bent your mother over the oven and filled her up, right? While I don't think that someone truly of the Christian faith would do that, the subjectiveness as to what is truly sacred is apparent, so it probably won't be a big deal to you right. I think you're wasting your time, but that's just an opinion that I have. Now, with that said, how has Christianity been oppressive to you or is this just the cool thing to do these days?
Fishroy

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2012
As long as it's your bible, you can do as you please with it?
Atheist

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Its fun to piss off the christians.
Athiest

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2012
Break free folks, burn your bible to celebrate freedom from being enslaved to a false religion!
Fishroy

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Your mom needs to let you out of the house more
Seriously

Evansville, IN

#11 Jun 23, 2012
PLease folks, don't feed the trolls.....
Atheist

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jun 23, 2012
Oh I'm no troll I fully intend to do this.
Fishroy

United States

#13 Jun 23, 2012
Go ahead
Tycon

Hialeah, FL

#14 Jun 23, 2012
Burn all the Bibles you want. The Word of God will last forever
Sir Derpsalot

Richmond, KY

#15 Jun 24, 2012
Tycon wrote:
Burn all the Bibles you want. The Word of God will last forever
The king james version*
Sir Derpsalot

United States

#16 Jun 24, 2012
Ape Linkon wrote:
And this is supposed to accomplish what exactly? While I believe that burning a Bible is disrespectful, you have the right to do that. Since a religious text is sacred to those that believe in such, you probably wouldn't have any issue if someone keyed your car, burned down your house, killed your dog, bent your mother over the oven and filled her up, right? While I don't think that someone truly of the Christian faith would do that, the subjectiveness as to what is truly sacred is apparent, so it probably won't be a big deal to you right. I think you're wasting your time, but that's just an opinion that I have. Now, with that said, how has Christianity been oppressive to you or is this just the cool thing to do these days?
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.(Exodus 21:20-21

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.(Ephesians 6:5

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.(1 Timothy 6:1-2

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.(Leviticus 25:44-46

Yeah burning a bible is the same thing as someone keying your car, burning down your house, killing your dog, bending your mother over the oven and filling her up. To be honest that's some pretty vulgar thinking for such a high and mighty "christian".

"I don't think that someone truly of the Christian faith would do that,"

Jeffery Dahmer is a typical serial killer. He killed more than 23 young men and eat many of them.

Jeffery Dahmer was a son of a fundamentalist.

Jeffery Dahmer was a son of a fundamentalist-creationist.

Jeffery Dahmer was a son of a Fundamentalist-creationist-fir st wife-abuser.

Jeffery Dahmer was a son of a Fundamentalist-creationist-sec ond wife-abuser.

The Yorkshire Rapier "was on a divine mission and felt he had been chosen to hear the word of GOD (JESUS)." Reported the Flint Journal. He murdered 11 girls.

The Son of Sam

Ted Bundy

Hitler was a Roman Catholic alter Boy and wrote of wanting to be a Catholic priest. He and his men in charge of killing six million Jews were Catholic religious fanatics until death.

Stalin went to college to be a Protestant Christian minister. He became president of Russia and time after time had millions murdered.
Sir Derpsalot

United States

#17 Jun 24, 2012
Ape Linkon wrote:
and i'm also sure the first thing jesus will say when he comes back is: "It's miller time!"
Fishroy

United States

#18 Jun 24, 2012
What an idiot, king James version huh! Just get out of jail?
Weren't in there for a thought were ya!
Sir Derpsalot

White House, TN

#19 Jun 24, 2012
Fishroy wrote:
What an idiot, king James version huh! Just get out of jail?
Weren't in there for a thought were ya!
Can't tell if trolling or just stupid. >_>
Fishroy

United States

#20 Jun 24, 2012
You know what I mean? The little book K J version
Athiest

Madisonville, KY

#21 Jun 24, 2012
Does it matter which version? Nope they are all burn worthy. Burn the great lie that has fooled millions of people into living a miserable non-productive lives full of false hope and misery.
Sir Derpsalot

White House, TN

#22 Jun 24, 2012
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong-o. But I have a better idea... Everyone can join ME in dumping QURANS into a hog waste lagoon.
is funny because jesus is the most quoted profit in the Quran.
Bobby Ewing

Cadiz, KY

#23 Jun 24, 2012
Sir Derpsalot wrote:
is funny because jesus is the most quoted profit in the Quran.
That's wrong. Actually it's Musa or Moses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married 2 hr look around 28
I've been satisfying your man for years. 2 hr The King and his ... 25
Rosalinda Perez 6 hr Rosalinda 20
News 4 arrested in beating of Madisonville woman 10 hr D a m m I t b o y 8
josh ladd 12 hr Ummm 7
Psychic readings (Sep '15) 13 hr Bonnie 15
Lee Grey 13 hr Seenit 1

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance