First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Wow

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2010
I was wanting to know of anyone who has been to the park. What did you think? Any info. Thanks!

Since: Oct 09

Ballsack, NY

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Small but 600 acres to ride on without being chased away by the owners eventually is worth $20 for a three day weekend.
Wow

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Aug 11, 2010
Thanks for the information!
Myers

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 12, 2010
I feel with work it could be good because if anyone ever rode at pattys bluff they only had a little over 600 acres. So it has potential and I hope it gets developed.
Wow

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 12, 2010
I just hope people will respect it! Finaly a place to ride legally, without having to travel an hour or two. I think paddys bluff was a great place to ride! I hope this will be the same.
Potential

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2010
I went and checked this place out. Not too many trails yet. Still, it is a great place to ride. Lots of potential! With a little time, hopefully it will be an awesome park!
Rider x

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Went yesterday loved it. When it cools down were gonna make a lot of trails and some good climbing hills. Hear there is talk of building a mud bog which doesn't excite me but a lot of the utility guys will like it. People just need to buy passes or it will shut down only one year pass has been sold they give u a key and u let yourself in it's really nice and I had a blast. They don't care if u make trails or if u ride fast
Exrider

United States

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Just watch out riding fast in the trails that are new the branches will fly up and hit you one was lodged between my buddies aarm and it flipped him. Other than that I can't wait to see this place get better aslong as it stays the way the trails are not and not too rutted
CLM

Paducah, KY

#9 Aug 13, 2010
Where is this park located exactly?
Potential

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 13, 2010
It is located between HWY 112 and HWY 1337. With a gate to the park on either road. If you know where the Earlington City Park is, the gate is maybe a mile down the road on the left. That is, if you are coming from Earlington on 1337.

Since: Oct 09

Ballsack, NY

#11 Aug 14, 2010
Good shit! bring your chainsaws, this place will ROCK in a few months!!!!!!!!!
JoClo

Benton, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2010
I hate that I sold my atv. I used to ride that along time ago. Guess it's time to buy a utv
Rider x

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Aug 14, 2010
Planning on taking a tractor with a box blade and doin a little excavating. That said we can cut trees down just no big ones I think it will be awesome when we get the trails set up a little better.
KMoore

Piggott, AR

#14 Aug 15, 2010
Who do you pay to get a key so u can go out there?
Riden on wings

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Aug 15, 2010
We are going to have a ride Wednesday. Gonna make some new trails and do a little cutting if anyone is interested we will be there around 7:30 in the morning. Weather permiting
Riden on wings

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Aug 15, 2010
U have to go to city hall in earlington and get the permit hours are mon-fri 7-4.
Live to ride

Princeton, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2010
There is another ATV park in the works that is gonna be much better than earlington, roughly 1400 acres in the hanson area owned by the jones bros. I know them personally and have been riding it for quite some time now and is gonna be ten bucks a day. I also work at hopkins county coal and have a permit to ride all the reclaim land that connects to this atv park in earlington and the hanson park is much nicer, it needs no work whatsoever it has hills, mud, smooth trails, rough trails, and in my opinion Patty's bluff couldn't touch this place. I have made a lot of trails myself on both my quad and my utility bike and it's gonna be great.
Riden on wings

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Aug 16, 2010
That sounds great. Do they no about when they will open it. I also have a sport bike and utility but I find it hard to leave my r at home. I wish the hanson park had more hills but it's off to a good start
jus sayin

Princeton, KY

#19 Aug 16, 2010
Riden on wings wrote:
That sounds great. Do they no about when they will open it. I also have a sport bike and utility but I find it hard to leave my r at home. I wish the hanson park had more hills but it's off to a good start
Wish the hanson park had more hills? you better head for the mountains if you want more hills than that,i have been to missouri, kansas, and out west twice and haven't found and better riding than in hanson.
riden on wings

Cadiz, KY

#20 Aug 17, 2010
oops meant earlington. never been to the hanson park or woods since its noy officially a park yet might stop and ask jones bros about it on my way in to town today. it would be nice to see it open up especially with that much acreage..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 7 min SLY WEST 5,003
Applebee's 7 min upset customer 8
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 8 min SLY WEST 459
Change a Letter game. (Sep '10) 23 min SLY WEST 635
junkies 52 min Everybody knows 10
Why are blacks so greasy? (Jan '11) 1 hr royce 70
Warrior one call 1 hr big John 2

Winter Storm Warning for Hopkins County was issued at March 04 at 9:57PM EST

Madisonville Dating
Find my Match