Madisonville, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2012
Has anyone tried it? I want real success stories. Not those fake ones they feed u to buy their product.

Herndon, VA

#2 Jan 25, 2012
anna wrote:
Has anyone tried it? I want real success stories. Not those fake ones they feed u to buy their product.
I am being honest, it does work for me. Gives me some energy and curbs my appetite. I was skeptical about it but I was really shocked. I have lost about 2 lbs a week or more at times.

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2012
yes it works, big time. I know ladies that have dropeed a LOT of weight with it. And they are lookin fine!

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2012
Where can u get them? I have heard a lot of people have lost weight with them.

“You Need A”

Since: Jan 12

Government Program

#8 Jan 26, 2012
We don't need to lose weight, we need to go on a date, we need some fishing bait, we need to skate, we need to drive straight, we need a fat woman that is trying to drive straight and hook fishing bait as she's wearing skates, we need a government program...
where they are

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2012
there is a woman on Facebook who sells ACE but I cant remember her name, maybe do a "posts" search? I dont know, but my girl friend lost 17 lbs in 3 weeks. Now she is thinner than me, i am going to start on them soon, she cant look better than me in a swimsuit at the lake this summer lol

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2012
From what I've heard it does work but as soon as you stop taking them your appetite comes back and you gain weight again. But I guess if you're looking for something quick it'll work but not sure it'll last.
Secret Keeper

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2012
Ive been told Candy's Corner in Dawson Springs sells them.

Westmont, IL

#12 Jun 27, 2012
I've been on ACE for about 6 weeks and am loving the changes I am seeing. ACE is an all-natural supplement that helps you teach your body healthier habits such as eating better and better portion control as well as getting out and using your extra energy to exercise! It's all about healthy habits that will stick with you!!

Dunmor, KY

#16 Jul 14, 2012
Ashley Durbin sells them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 1,616
KARMA got you down! 4 hr Jeebus 26
Braxton Hester Sat Blue 3
trayvis "tippamane" Sat go ask 2
cheaters (Apr '11) Sat Smh 20
Funeral home bar/restaurant Sat Rattlesnake Pete 4
Christen Adams Sat FineWine 1

Madisonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages