Rambo

Calvert City, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Where can a person get this done in Madisonville? I want to get my girl this service as a Christmas Gift?
Cali

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2012
What exactly is that??
uno

Cadiz, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Cali wrote:
What exactly is that??
Google it!
Jesse

Cadiz, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
We need some women who do this, we need some fat ones, we need to tongue bleach Kim K, we need a hottie to just give up the anal, we need a ho to pread it, we need a government program...
wtf

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Lmmfao to anyone thinking this is a good gift please kill yourself. Really bleaching your booty hole? That's why it's called a brown eye not a bleached eye! Come on people
Solaris

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Sounds like somebody might be a little unmotivated to stick their tongue in their woman's booty hole. Soap and water does a fine job. Why make something brown white when cleanliness is all that matters anyway? Lmao!
smucker

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Go heavy on the starch, after you get the wrinkles out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to porsha? 2 min Roxy z 9
Where's my GAF 37 min Billy 44
Swallow on purpose is a scam 55 min Danx r 43
Braxton Hester 1 hr Danx r 27
My GAF 1 hr girlalwaysforgotten 22
Hopkins County Superintendent 2 hr FatteCity 7
madisonville has always had lots of violent crimes (Aug '11) 3 hr Mr Fishroy 271
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages