'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49827 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your Arrogance is what is offending!This is an open forum and because his "rants'" don't meet your standard of civility..you ask people to ignore him.
Then by looking in your crystal ball you can tell he smokes weed and drinks cheap beer.
Go back and play your xbox kid the adults are talking. How much more condescending can one be...oh yeah (remove dirt and slime)really now?
That was so sophisticated!
Go on being delusional and pretending you have the market cornered on
proper topix etiquette!
Pat yourself on the back while your at it for your unlimited political genius! I'm glad you hold yourself in such high regard...someone needs to!
tofy
Cute! And yet again you liberals say nothing of the hatred that is spewed against me, nor the arrogance, nor the insults or name calling. You come to their aid as if they're somehow the victims of facts and truth. You seem to find the facts distasteful and arrogant because they are against your Messiah and his cronies. I came here to dispel the arguments of the left and as you can tell I've been succeeding. I can tell by the obvious hatred toward me. Personally I find it comforting that I touched on the nerves of liberals who can't limit my free speech or tax me for additional posts. You can expect me to challenge you or anyone else who post lies, myths, half-truth, bigotry, or hatred. You should know them; they are what the left stands for. You can't beat the argument so you leftist are forced into personal attack. I love putting you cowards out of business.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#49828 Sep 26, 2012
Cornered Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Frank damm it Frank ,that airplane glue has burn many brain cells ."put it down and walk away " damm it put it down !..
The voice of experience.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#49829 Sep 26, 2012
Cornered Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Well unlike you !.. she doesn't wear the brown paper bag .
I would say your Mom had to wear a brown paper bag over her head.
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#49830 Sep 26, 2012
Cornered Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Well unlike you !.. she doesn't wear the brown paper bag .
And you know this how, exactly?

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#49831 Sep 26, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well would you look at that -- American Lady's lapdog is barking ...
I don't ever recall disrespecting you Frank!
In fact I probably agree with most of your political views.
And yes I like AL...what's it to you?
BTW you can be friends with someone and be on total opposite ends of the political spectrum!
I would like to think I have several friends on this thread.
Doesn't mean they agree with my politics nor I theirs!
So if you please elaborate on why you'd make such a statement?
Just curious?
TOFY
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#49832 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute! And yet again you liberals say nothing of the hatred that is spewed against me, nor the arrogance, nor the insults or name calling. You come to their aid as if they're somehow the victims of facts and truth. You seem to find the facts distasteful and arrogant because they are against your Messiah and his cronies. I came here to dispel the arguments of the left and as you can tell I've been succeeding. I can tell by the obvious hatred toward me. Personally I find it comforting that I touched on the nerves of liberals who can't limit my free speech or tax me for additional posts. You can expect me to challenge you or anyone else who post lies, myths, half-truth, bigotry, or hatred. You should know them; they are what the left stands for. You can't beat the argument so you leftist are forced into personal attack. I love putting you cowards out of business.
Maybe if you were a bit less of a pompous ass, people wouldn't hate you, as you claim. Then again, maybe you like playing the victim. As far as personal attacks go, that post is full of them so that's not helping you either. You might try painting with a less broad brush too as there's plenty of "lies, myths, half-truth, bigotry, or hatred" on all sides, right and left. How about climbing down off the mountain and joining us mere mortals, for a change?
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49833 Sep 26, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well would you look at that -- American Lady's lapdog is barking ...
ahh.com e on Frank that was a little low,people can respect each other and have different views.

Middlesboro, KY

#49834 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie did I post? You totally belittled wtf because you don't like what he posts..you did that not me.
You assassinated the mans character by making up stuff about him ..you have no idea what he does in his personal life. You're the one making false assumptions. You can type your opinion on here till you fingers fall off more power to you. Doesn't mean you're right means it's open for debate! unless you post please do not respond! I don't want to here anyone point of of view it might make sense. Get real!
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49835 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
you are talking to yourself again.but I do agree there is to much name calling.
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#49836 Sep 26, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I would say your Mom had to wear a brown paper bag over her head.
just like you at the port-a-potie .
NuckingFuts

Lexington, KY

#49837 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>What lie did I post? You totally belittled wtf because you don't like what he posts..you did that not me.
You assassinated the mans character by making up stuff about him ..you have no idea what he does in his personal life. You're the one making false assumptions. You can type your opinion on here till you fingers fall off more power to you. Doesn't mean you're right means it's open for debate! unless you post please do not respond! I don't want to here anyone point of of view it might make sense. Get real!
You are a queer aren't you?
looking for hope

Winchester, KY

#49838 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the one who response the most. And I hope that we see alot more democrats in office ,at least they will vote for the bill to tax the super rich in the correct and moral %.
Just curious ,What would the correct and moral percentage be in your opinion ?
NuckingFuts

Lexington, KY

#49840 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I don't ever recall disrespecting you Frank!
BTW you can be friends with someone and be on total opposite ends of the political spectrum!
Just curious?
TOFY
if frank wont disrespect you I will boy!
NuckingFuts

Lexington, KY

#49841 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I don't ever recall disrespecting you Frank!
Just curious?
TOFY
pot head prick like you is the rson our country is going to hell!

Middlesboro, KY

#49842 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a queer aren't you?
Sorry you're out of luck!
Guess you'll have to find another thread...or go back to the truck-stops!

Middlesboro, KY

#49843 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not our country going to hell.
It' your life!
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49844 Sep 26, 2012
looking for hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious ,What would the correct and moral percentage be in your opinion ?
20% straight across the board.
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49845 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to chill out roll a big fatty sit back and breath it in.Maybe you can think about what you will say before you say it.
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#49846 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to chill out roll a big fatty sit back and breath it in.Maybe you can think about what you will say before you say it.
Whatever ,drink your red bull eat your dg crow !..deadbeat
Brad

Manchester, CT

#49847 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Snipes never do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 20 min _FLATLINE-------- 502
Alice Messamore (Sep '14) 1 hr nooneknows 86
Fonda Stanley (Jan '11) 2 hr Looper 122
Meth heads 2 hr Looper 31
Music Thread 2 hr Big Country_ 4
Emily Bratcher anyone???????? (Sep '10) 3 hr the analizer 7
why do cocations touch their kids 3 hr Looper 46
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE