'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
41,041 - 41,060 of 146,963 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Obozo is an idiot

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think thatís any of your business? I have a degree in Electro-Optical Engineering, BSE-EOE, from Temple University. So howís the basket-weaving coming Einstein?
If you did frank, you could answer an Intermediate algebra question, which you would have to have taken as a core class to get Bachelorís Degree in anything! that being said, explain even the simplest meaning of Ohms Law? or describe how a photon differs from electromagnetism? you're messing with the wrong " basket-weaver" here Frank!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the F&F was so bad. Where were all of you outraged Repubs when Operation Wide Receiver was losing guns in Mexico? Hypocrites.
The military just loved Bush. He only got 4000 of them killed and 30,000 wounded based on his lies about WMDs.
You "smart fella" you...
Bush and Mexican officials were working TOGETHER on iT....
NEVER worked.
So they STOPPED

Holder and obama NEVER tried to work together with Mexico!
Let the guns go "wherever".....

BIG difference.....
Who is the HYPOCRITE
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

The "wherever" guns
KILLED an AMERICAN Border agent
Name of Brian Terry.

They TRIED to "lie to and deceive" his Family.
ChickencChit Traitors
What THEY are.
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

The term LASER has a complete name Frank, what is it? Mr. highly educated man! How does one splice fiber optic cable? I actually have! I forgot to mention I have another degree from the past in electronic engineering! So tell everyone watching Frank! After all we are just stupid Hillbillies, right?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Sorry about that...TWO were KILLED
Jamie Zapata is the other ones name.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the F&F was so bad. Where were all of you outraged Repubs when Operation Wide Receiver was losing guns in Mexico? Hypocrites.
The military just loved Bush. He only got 4000 of them killed and 30,000 wounded based on his lies about WMDs.
==========
My son, Brian Terry OR Jamie Zapata:

They used to work as Border agents for the United States of America. One, Brian Terry, couldn't wait to grow up to SERVE his country, that he was so proud of. He worked HARD to FULFILL his dream........

My son used to work as a border agent in Arizona, during the obama administration. He's collateral damage now.
==========

Is THIS "how" you would WANT your son's HISTORY to be REMEMBERED??????
pos
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

I've GOT to leave THIS board.....

Something is GETTING UP........

A
N
D

it AIN'T my libido!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Congressman: Repeal everything Obama signed!
GOP's King hints at plans to thwart administration
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/congressman-repeal...
Finally someone w/some Rocky Mountain oysters!
He is f' cking nuts like you.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The "wherever" guns
KILLED an AMERICAN Border agent
Name of Brian Terry.
They TRIED to "lie to and deceive" his Family.
ChickencChit Traitors
What THEY are.
Yes, Republicans are chickenshit Traitors.

Good call!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Obozo is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did frank, you could answer an Intermediate algebra question, which you would have to have taken as a core class to get Bachelorís Degree in anything! that being said, explain even the simplest meaning of Ohms Law? or describe how a photon differs from electromagnetism? you're messing with the wrong " basket-weaver" here Frank!
Can you explain the difference between gravity and your fat ass.
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Youíre a typical liberal Frank! You run your big mouth as if you know what youíre saying and try to impress everyone, through bullshit and lies, half-truths and innuendo. When you are faced with intelligence, you fold! Talk is cheap Frank and so are you. You resemble your President in that respect! Youíve shown your ignorance for everyone to see. You claim hillbillies are so stupid and you are an intellectual, you make me so very proud to be a hillbilly Frank! Once I considered you worth debating with. No more! You talk some big words ( mostly copy and paste), but as for intellect you are truly on the level of wtf!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Republicans are chickenshit Traitors.
Good call!
You LOW DOWN pieces of cowardly SCUM that call yourselves MEN....that sit here on ya pc, day in - day out.... calling birthers....... cowards
SHOULD be in Arizona HELPING Sheriff Joe......

He's FIGHTING a WAR down THERE!

The illegals to START!!!!!

obots Birth Certificate investigation (2)

Holder & Co.(trial) 3
There's MORE....

....and he's 80 years OLD!

Lily-livered sissified chickenchit PUNKS
----------

Hows zat for COMMAND of WORDS "harvey ballSUCKER"
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Frank is a liar wrote:
Youíre a typical liberal Frank! You run your big mouth as if you know what youíre saying and try to impress everyone, through bullshit and lies, half-truths and innuendo. When you are faced with intelligence, you fold! Talk is cheap Frank and so are you. You resemble your President in that respect! Youíve shown your ignorance for everyone to see. You claim hillbillies are so stupid and you are an intellectual, you make me so very proud to be a hillbilly Frank! Once I considered you worth debating with. No more! You talk some big words ( mostly copy and paste), but as for intellect you are truly on the level of wtf!
You are on the the level of American Lady, you moron.
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are on the the level of American Lady, you moron.
You can't even comprehend what I wrote you uneducated fool! I consider it a complement to be on A/L level,you idiot!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I've GOT to leave THIS board.....
Something is GETTING UP........
A
N
D
it AIN'T my libido!
I left to go watch the Olympics last night.lol
Me and the boy's were cutting up a little last night,but you know me
that's part of who I am.
My wife and I have been married 29 years..so I guess I must be a pretty good egg?
She's all I have AL. Don't even what to think about life without her!
She's starting to think about retiring.We've been looking at Places
At Myrtle Beach...we always said that's what we'll do.
So who knows maybe that's where we'll be in the near future?
I have a friend that retired out of the air force he and his family live in Destin,but He got to liking it there because of the time they spent at Fort Walton Air Force base and that's where his children actually spent most
of their time growing up. I like it, and Panama city pretty good. But most of us Hillbilly's migrate to Myrtle every year..lol
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Obozo is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, what are you some anal freak, I think kids learn this kind of stuff in kindergarten these days ... better stick with your baskets which I actually admire :-)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You LOW DOWN pieces of cowardly SCUM that call yourselves MEN....that sit here on ya pc, day in - day out.... calling birthers....... cowards
SHOULD be in Arizona HELPING Sheriff Joe......
He's FIGHTING a WAR down THERE!
The illegals to START!!!!!
obots Birth Certificate investigation (2)
Holder & Co.(trial) 3
There's MORE....
....and he's 80 years OLD!
Lily-livered sissified chickenchit PUNKS
----------
Hows zat for COMMAND of WORDS "harvey ballSUCKER"

Whoa A L! You're on a roll today!!!

You go girl! Sockitto'um..........

8D -!!!
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, what are you some anal freak, I think kids learn this kind of stuff in kindergarten these days ... better stick with your baskets which I actually admire :-)
Answer the simple questions then Frank? You could have proven youíre lies by simply doing that! We will forget + or-(b) multiplied by the square root of (b) squared multiplied by (A)(C) divided by (A)(B)! What does LASER mean frank? I will wait % minutes and give you the answer if you cant! then I might make you a basket! If kids can answer, it's simple for you! Let us all hear your answer, you've had plenty of time to look it up! LASER, Frank?
Frank is a liar

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

excuse me 5 min
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Frank is a liar wrote:
The term LASER has a complete name Frank, what is it? Mr. highly educated man! How does one splice fiber optic cable? I actually have! I forgot to mention I have another degree from the past in electronic engineering! So tell everyone watching Frank! After all we are just stupid Hillbillies, right?
LASER - boy that goes back to the 50s and Gordon Gould? Try CLMs, it is the latest display technology using hybrid-micro-bench technology to produce more than 1 W of continuous wave blue light in a high quality beam at 488 nm. The Modules are the size of matchbook! If you want to play one-upmanship here count me out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LIL Phatz exposed Tawanna Bell 2 min herfriend 5
Looking for a new man 14 min DumbAss 2
Is/was there a kid missing in Chickasaw today? 26 min BlankCheck 1
Republican state Rep. Ben Waide indicted 47 min Moreau 2
motorcycle wreck 49 min Moreau 66
Too old to sleep with parents 1 hr TeeTer 9
wkvc 1 hr TeeTer 15
hopkins county fair pageant (Aug '10) 5 hr TeeTer 72
•••