'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 240227 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Frank is full of BS-EOE

Jonesborough, TN

#45196 Aug 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank excelled in Nancy Pelosi's "Creative and Evasive Answers" class so if you are waiting on frank to be honest or actually answer a question without attempting to focus on another subject to avoid answering...you have a long-ass wait ahead of you. Frankie doesn't matter and Harvey matters even less than frankie. One day, maybe, they will grow up, be able to handle the truth and matter. Until then...why bother conversing with any of them? lol
THEY CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45197 Aug 10, 2012
Frank is full of BS-EOE wrote:
<quoted text>
TN is a hick State with low education levels and low self esteem. Hence you, you low life white trash.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45198 Aug 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa A L! You're on a roll today!!!
You go girl! Sockitto'um..........
8D -!!!
A curtsy to you Jay :)

Sir Jarlsberg - Teach Thee How To Curtsy
&fe ature=related
(NO disrespect intended, methinks you know that!)
Art Freen

Madisonville, KY

#45199 Aug 10, 2012
Frank is full of BS-EOE wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em Jim!
what

Glasgow, KY

#45200 Aug 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>TN is a hick State with low education levels and low self esteem. Hence you, you low life white trash.
You DO NOT represent Kentucky you ignorant POS so don't even go there!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45201 Aug 10, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I left to go watch the Olympics last night.lol
Me and the boy's were cutting up a little last night,but you know me
that's part of who I am.
My wife and I have been married 29 years..so I guess I must be a pretty good egg?
She's all I have AL. Don't even what to think about life without her!
She's starting to think about retiring.We've been looking at Places
At Myrtle Beach...we always said that's what we'll do.
So who knows maybe that's where we'll be in the near future?
I have a friend that retired out of the air force he and his family live in Destin,but He got to liking it there because of the time they spent at Fort Walton Air Force base and that's where his children actually spent most
of their time growing up. I like it, and Panama city pretty good. But most of us Hillbilly's migrate to Myrtle every year..lol
I left to go watch the Olympics last night.lol[k]

Me and the boy's were cutting up a little last night,but you know me
that's part of who I am.[I know]

My wife and I have been married 29 years..so I guess I must be a pretty good egg?[You are!]

She's all I have AL. Don't even what to think about life without her![Don't]

She's starting to think about retiring.We've been looking at Places
At Myrtle Beach...we always said that's what we'll do.[Do iT, before it's too LATE]

So who knows maybe that's where we'll be in the near future?[IF that's what you guys WANT, Go For iT]

I have a friend that retired out of the air force he and his family live in Destin,but He got to liking it there because of the time they spent at Fort Walton Air Force base and that's where his children actually spent most
of their time growing up.[That's GREAT]

I like it, and Panama city pretty good.[Me too]

But most of us Hillbilly's migrate to Myrtle every year..lol[I'm a Hillbilly too :)Done been to SC. Going to Va. B soon!]
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45202 Aug 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>TN is a hick State with low education levels and low self esteem. Hence you, you low life white trash.
John Kay & Friends - Live At the Renaissance 2004

The Renaissance Center
Dixon, TN
http://www.rcenter2.org/

yeah...just like u describe 'em u low-life scum......
I wanted to SHOW-u-UP......is the "ONLY" reason I replied to u!!!!!!
Hello

Owingsville, KY

#45203 Aug 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
Now Look!!! Horse playing with little Frankie and went and woke the Baby,Damn it!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45204 Aug 10, 2012
Change of subject:

I(not me I sadly say) just want to know why Obama paid a lower rate(of TAXES) than his secretary did. The Obama's certainly could have paid more. They chose not to.
Source(s):
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationw...
http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
frank

Oakland, CA

#45205 Aug 10, 2012
To The Mitten,
You are seeking the most powerful job in the world, more powerful than any business, the ability to order use of nuclear weapons, make decisions that impact not only the economy of the USA but the World. Because your are running for President you are responsible to the CITIZENS of the United States of America, we are your investor, and employer. You should provide an information about yourself that WE decide are important to our decision to make you President of this country!
Your continued refusal to release your returns indicates there is something you don't want us to see. We the people will be the judge, release your returns. Be open and honest with us! Do even know what that means?
frank

Oakland, CA

#45206 Aug 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank excelled in Nancy Pelosi's "Creative and Evasive Answers" class so if you are waiting on frank to be honest or actually answer a question without attempting to focus on another subject to avoid answering...you have a long-ass wait ahead of you. Frankie doesn't matter and Harvey matters even less than frankie. One day, maybe, they will grow up, be able to handle the truth and matter. Until then...why bother conversing with any of them? lol
I dunno what do you think Forrest, critical thinking is not exactly Kentucky’s strong suit? Hooch, on the other hand, now you’re talkin’!
frank

Oakland, CA

#45207 Aug 10, 2012
Frank is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Frank they have one of those old fashioned things on the new ‘Mars Rover’, and your 5 minutes is up! The term LASER means Light Amplification by the Simulated Emission of Radiation! Which also explains the other question I ask you about the difference in Photons and Electromagnetism! Now Frank we have one question left? Ohms Law, not taught in Kindergarten, please explain so everyone can be in awe of your genius? Go Frank!
There you go Bubba, you now have established yourself as a first rate engineer beyond any doubt :-/
Jay

Springville, TN

#45208 Aug 10, 2012
frank wrote:
To The Mitten,
You are seeking the most powerful job in the world, more powerful than any business, the ability to order use of nuclear weapons, make decisions that impact not only the economy of the USA but the World. Because your are running for President you are responsible to the CITIZENS of the United States of America, we are your investor, and employer. You should provide an information about yourself that WE decide are important to our decision to make you President of this country!
Your continued refusal to release your returns indicates there is something you don't want us to see. We the people will be the judge, release your returns. Be open and honest with us! Do even know what that means?

To The President:

You are (re-seeking) the most powerful job in the world, more powerful than any business, the ability to order use of nuclear weapons, make decisions that impact not only the economy of the USA but the World. Because your are running (again) for President you are responsible to the CITIZENS of the United States of America, we are your investor, and employer. You should provide an information about yourself that WE decide is important to our decision to make you President of this country!

Your continued refusal to release your (records) indicates there is something you don't want us to see. We the people will be the judge, release your (records).

. Be open and honest with us! Do you even know what that means?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45209 Aug 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa A L! You're on a roll today!!!
You go girl! Sockitto'um..........
8D -!!!
Judy Carne - Sock It To Me

Can't "find" the one I'm thinking about....
Remember the old Laugh-In shows?
freaky fwankie

Glasgow, KY

#45210 Aug 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno what do you think Forrest, critical thinking is not exactly Kentucky’s strong suit? Hooch, on the other hand, now you’re talkin’!
You freaks in California only wish you were as smart as Gump. Go somewhere and do what you do best...beg for change or cry about some imaginary injustice against you. Has your town filed for bankruptcy yet, fwankie? Yay Obama, huh, smart guy? You are such a joke.
Hello

Owingsville, KY

#45211 Aug 10, 2012
No a Joke has one up on Frank,It's funny!!!LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45212 Aug 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Judy Carne - Sock It To Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OpXP8abAv_wXX
Can't "find" the one I'm thinking about....
Remember the old Laugh-In shows?
You are probably too young for those :)

"Even The Losers" - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frank

Oakland, CA

#45213 Aug 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
To The President:
You are (re-seeking) the most powerful job in the world, more powerful than any business, the ability to order use of nuclear weapons, make decisions that impact not only the economy of the USA but the World. Because your are running (again) for President you are responsible to the CITIZENS of the United States of America, we are your investor, and employer. You should provide an information about yourself that WE decide is important to our decision to make you President of this country!
Your continued refusal to release your (records) indicates there is something you don't want us to see. We the people will be the judge, release your (records).
. Be open and honest with us! Do you even know what that means?
Is there an echo in here?
Hello

Owingsville, KY

#45214 Aug 10, 2012
Love me some Tom Petty..
Jay

Springville, TN

#45215 Aug 10, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there an echo in here?

Ya there is. There's also two sides to the story you wrote. You just didn't like my side of your story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Double Homicide Investigation 16 min Columbo 2
Happy Mac 29 min Only Princess 18
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 31 min -Glinda- 859
marc woodall (Jan '11) 3 hr Cweet 8
Rape stories (Feb '12) 3 hr The Rapist 17
M00/\/APE test 4 hr Master 1
Are all white women secretly attracted to black... (Jun '14) 4 hr Master 362

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance