big man

Mishawaka, IN

#151 Mar 26, 2011
ITs not what you look like but what is in your heart that matters. I do love the look of a bbw and im big my self but what is inportant if they have a big heart. But big tatas are a plus lol
l3utterface

Madisonville, KY

#152 Apr 27, 2011
Sara Mercer
Thick Chick In Ky

Eddyville, KY

#153 Apr 28, 2011
Gotta Love the things people say. Girls do not give up on a great guy, there out there some where. Just do not settle for anything less than what you want. Guys talk alot of shit so dont let them play you, but if you get a chance play their asses till it hurts....oh wait thats not fair...yes it is.. you guys need to realize women need to be taken care of too, not some damn guy just wanting to get his rocks off and meeting and sleeping with every woman they meet. Grow up and respect women. If you want a woman to take care of you then you need to be taking care of her too....takes 2 to tango!!!
ilovewomen

Chicago, IL

#154 Apr 28, 2011
Amen , thick chick !! Another sexy thick chick is Savannah at peebles . Efffin hot !
san

Europe

#155 May 31, 2011
yes
The Legal Man

United States

#156 May 2, 2012
right here wrote:
One right here :). There's a couple of us on here. I'm one of them. Nice to see someone who sees us that way!
R u still single?
phantom 309

United States

#157 May 2, 2012
The Legal Man wrote:
<quoted text>R u still single?
Phantom says this is not a dating site
bigdawg

Tuscaloosa, AL

#158 May 2, 2012
Im not sure where she is now but there used to be a girl named Michelle that worked at RMC in the ER that was HOTT! She was a "thick" girl & it looked good on her. I never got the chance to hook up with her but always wanted to. I probably still would. Michelle-if you read this, hit me up :-)
FYI

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#159 May 9, 2012
I heard a guy saying a thick girl at Bella's was hot
Who

Madisonville, KY

#160 May 9, 2012
FYI wrote:
I heard a guy saying a thick girl at Bella's was hot
What did she look like
Jeff Jameson

Salt Lake City, UT

#161 May 11, 2012
A thick girl is hot! They are usually sporting a nice ass and that is sexy as hell! Anyone interested in chatting feel free to let me know. Would love to meet a sexy thicker woman.
FYI

United States

#162 May 12, 2012
Brown hair. He didn't say much other than brown headed thick girl at Bella's.
phantom 309

United States

#163 May 12, 2012
Phantom says YES, thick will do the trick but thin will make you grin
gottagetsome

Bellevue, WA

#164 May 14, 2012
another sexy 'big' chick is elain rymal. shes been thin & thick,&i think she looks lots better now! id love to show her my appreciation!!
AshleyC

Princeton, KY

#165 May 14, 2012
I am a very curvy woman and my husband loves my thick legs, wide hips and big ol boobs! I wish there were more men out there who like a little meat with their taters cuz then you would see so many women with eating disorders and very insecure.:)

“single </3”

Since: May 12

Nortonville, KY

#166 May 14, 2012
AshleyC wrote:
I am a very curvy woman and my husband loves my thick legs, wide hips and big ol boobs! I wish there were more men out there who like a little meat with their taters cuz then you would see so many women with eating disorders and very insecure.:)
I totally agree! My self esteem used to be soooo low cause I'm a bigger girl. My sister is always being made fun of for being bigger. I hate it for her!:(
hello

Clifty, KY

#167 May 15, 2012
I am a small lady but my hubby is a big guy 6ft 2in. weighs 300lb. and I love it I have always been attracted to big guys so just to let the bigger guys out there that lack self confidence know bring it on baby some of us ladies love a big ole boy.Some of us like to grabbed by a big boy and roughed up a little.
Jeff Jameson

Salt Lake City, UT

#168 May 15, 2012
I love a big woman - my favorite part on a lady is her read - and big ladies have awesome butts!
Anonymous

Madisonville, KY

#169 May 15, 2012
Very nice to know there are people out there who can appreciate us full figured girls. A big guy is a good thing also
Jeff Jameson

Salt Lake City, UT

#170 May 16, 2012
If there are any big girls out there that would like to chat - maybe have some fun. let me know - love to meet a few

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where the weed at 2 hr Yeah 2
Alliance coal holiday payday 4 hr me 24
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 5 hr SUG here 4,863
Change a Letter game. (Sep '10) 5 hr SUG here 386
What's up with Cops sitting on wrong side of rd... 7 hr Screamn eagle 5
race 8 hr Screamn eagle 2
Bessie rickard 8 hr heyhey 6
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web