Hot women in Ky from ages 40 to 50?

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Max payne

Madisonville, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2011
Name some hot women in Ky from 40 to 50 years old ?
overthehill

Madisonville, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2011
You aint gonna find no date on here Grandpa
Max Payne

Madisonville, KY

#3 Oct 26, 2011
Dude I'm 23 and older women are hotter and smarter than the young lazy , dumb chics.
Cougar

Washington, DC

#4 Oct 26, 2011
Older women have more insurance /quote FriedGreen tomatoes/
LMAO

Nebo, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2011
Cougar wrote:
Older women have more insurance /quote FriedGreen tomatoes/
You lookin for some young cock?
garrett

Central City, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2011
I have been with an older woman for almost ten years and she is the best thing that ever happened to me. I have been with a lot of women before her and she changed my life completely and makes me very happy. She is 17 years older than me, but we are very compatible and have a great life, I love her.
Jesse

Belton, KY

#7 Nov 22, 2011
We need this info, we need pics, we need to know if they blow, we need hot fat mature women, we need chicken salad, we need a government program...
xmas angel

Madisonville, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2011
Ok I agree older women are sexier .. of course I'm one so I'm gonna say that lol But dude not on here!1 these people on here are Drama queens.. try other things like chatting lines.. social sites this is all haters!!!
blo

Madisonville, KY

#9 Nov 22, 2011
Jesse wrote:
We need this info, we need pics, we need to know if they blow, we need hot fat mature women, we need chicken salad, we need a government program...
Jesse, there you go about fat women again....fat women who don't sweat, fat women who eat onion rings....and fat women...
Gee

Madisonville, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2011
xmas angel wrote:
Ok I agree older women are sexier .. of course I'm one so I'm gonna say that lol But dude not on here!1 these people on here are Drama queens.. try other things like chatting lines.. social sites this is all haters!!!
You still pimpin out your daughter? If so hook me up.
Honest and Sincere

Eddyville, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2011
Why do younger guys like older women? I get hit on alot by younger guys and I am just curious as to why, what is it about older women that turns you younger guys on? I mean what do you have to offer them?
Cougar lover

United States

#12 Nov 27, 2011
Older women just have something about them that i like they are sexy, smart, they are the total package
cougarzrule

Eddyville, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2011
Honest and Sincere wrote:
Why do younger guys like older women? I get hit on alot by younger guys and I am just curious as to why, what is it about older women that turns you younger guys on? I mean what do you have to offer them?
younger guys have stamina and we can get it up several time in a nite

older women know how to suck cock a lot better than younger gurlz plus the ones who get with younger dudes are mostly lookin to get laid and dont make u go thru a bunch of bs just to get

and dont hate if thats not what your into thats fine but thats the way some like it... when i was 19 i got my world rocked by a 37 year old and have hit on cougars ever sense
goof

Madisonville, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2011
cougarzrule wrote:
<quoted text>
older women know how to suck cock a lot better than younger gurlz plus the ones who get with younger dudes are mostly lookin to get laid and dont make u go thru a bunch of bs just to get
and dont hate if thats not what your into thats fine but thats the way some like it... when i was 19 i got my world rocked by a 37 year old and have hit on cougars ever sense
Evidently she didnt see your spelling
cougarzrule

Eddyville, KY

#15 Nov 27, 2011
goof wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently she didnt see your spelling
thats a slam? she wasnt working a crossword puzzle she wanted to get LAID and she straight did over and over

sounds like u jealous
Sad

Chicago, IL

#16 Nov 27, 2011
cougarzrule wrote:
<quoted text>
she probably had kids around your age she shoulda been taking care of.
like what i see

United States

#17 Nov 28, 2011
There is a girl that is around 35 to 40 at TClinic, her first name is Crystal. She is beautiful.
goof

Madisonville, KY

#18 Nov 28, 2011
cougarzrule wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a slam? she wasnt working a crossword puzzle she wanted to get LAID and she straight did over and over
sounds like u jealous
of what? An uneducated under employed post teenager whose only ambition is to bed older women as he reminisces about his one tryst with a woman physically and intellectually his superior?
Yep, you got it! Im jealous
cougarzrule

Eddyville, KY

#19 Nov 28, 2011
Sad wrote:
<quoted text> she probably had kids around your age she shoulda been taking care of.
wait,wut?

a kid my age would be an ADULT, why would she take care of her grown kid?

not sure why you are hating, two people both got what they wanted, whats it to you?
Sad

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 28, 2011
cougarzrule wrote:
<quoted text>
wait,wut?
a kid my age would be an ADULT, why would she take care of her grown kid?
not sure why you are hating, two people both got what they wanted, whats it to you?
around that age. My mom did that shit to me (19 at the time) and my sister who was 13 at the time. Go mooch off your own mom :) it was embarrassing to me that my mom would help the guy my age before she helped her children. She gave him everything while we went without.. I have nothing against ' cougars' or cougar hunters.. But if they have children your age.. Please be considerate of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to sell an Iphone 1 hr Casey 1
Looking for Ela Vincent 2 hr Cryptid 2
Anyone know anything about Taalyr McCarty? 2 hr Cryptid 3
men in ky 2 hr Cryptid 22
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 3 hr FoLLoW aLoNg 402
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 3 hr FoLLoW aLoNg 4,959
Dave Furgerson and Jennifer Lynn 4 hr dave 4
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?