blakec

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2012
My wife and I are searching for a doctor in the madisonville area who prescribes phentermine without the blood work and stuff. Just needing a jump start on our new lifestyle. Anyone know of a doctor? No negative comments please
Dieter

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Dr. Jayna Jones prescribes it but you have to have blood work and EKG first. I also used to go to dr wittmer and they required labs too. Any doctor that doesn't would be a doctor that you shouldn't go to anyway because they need to be checking your heart and overall health before writing a prescription for anything, especially a med that is known to have side effects such as MI (heart attack) and other cardiac disturbances. You need at least an EKG, CMP, CBC, thyroid, etc.!
MD

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2012
Dieter wrote:
Dr. Jayna Jones prescribes it but you have to have blood work and EKG first. I also used to go to dr wittmer and they required labs too. Any doctor that doesn't would be a doctor that you shouldn't go to anyway because they need to be checking your heart and overall health before writing a prescription for anything, especially a med that is known to have side effects such as MI (heart attack) and other cardiac disturbances. You need at least an EKG, CMP, CBC, thyroid, etc.!
phentermine is a very serious medication. Lab work DOES and usually required by most MD's. Depending on how overweight you are will depend on whether or not they will prescribe it.
Dieter

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Of course you have to be obese or morbidly obese to even be considered for phentermine. I thought it went without saying. My point was just that the docs I have been to require blood work, etc. and I don't think that anyone should want to go to a doctor that would just write a prescription for this or anything else without labs and other diagnostic testing.
stump

Madisonville, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2012
Quick fix for lazy asses. Everyone wants a pill to fix all their problems. You have no clue what it does to your heart. You'll be dead by tommorrow with that mentality
phentermine user

United States

#6 Aug 26, 2012
blakec wrote:
My wife and I are searching for a doctor in the madisonville area who prescribes phentermine without the blood work and stuff. Just needing a jump start on our new lifestyle. Anyone know of a doctor? No negative comments please
doctor's diet program in Clarksville TN
Look it up on Internet.
heres one

Jackson, TN

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Dr Cole in Providence will without blood work. I got some there
Shelia

United States

#8 Aug 27, 2012
Try Ace it works just as good I've tried both i think Ace is the way to go. No need for a dr
cares

Madisonville, KY

#9 Aug 29, 2012
You can get it in Clarksville
Pixie

Eddyville, KY

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Shelia wrote:
Try Ace it works just as good I've tried both i think Ace is the way to go. No need for a dr
where can you get Ace?
ace/bylori

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Email me and I can get u all the infor u need on ACE!!!! lorirayhayes76@yahoo.com
curiou

Madisonville, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2014
how much does pheterimine go for on the streets?
i researched online and it said anywhere from $4-$10 a pill..
Untrue

Greenville, KY

#13 Apr 15, 2014
Dieter wrote:
Of course you have to be obese or morbidly obese to even be considered for phentermine. I thought it went without saying. My point was just that the docs I have been to require blood work, etc. and I don't think that anyone should want to go to a doctor that would just write a prescription for this or anything else without labs and other diagnostic testing.
you don't have to be morbidly obese. I've been prescribed it at 15lbs overweight. With bloodwork and with EKG. It is a good but serious medication when used and prescribed appropriately.
Just a girl

Madison, TN

#14 Apr 15, 2014
Starkey in Marion
lol

Madison, TN

#15 Apr 15, 2014
Ace compares nothing to phentermine...ace sux
ABC

Madisonville, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2014
Phentermine is considered to be a controlled substance so lab work and tests are absolutely necessary.
Phentermine is not a miracle drug. Yeah, you can lose weight while taking it, but 9/10 times once you come off of it, you'll gain every bit of it back plus some. Proper diet and adequate exercise is a must.
Usually, phentermine isn't prescribed unless an individuals BMI is over 30.

I know some people who get it from Doctors Diet in Clarksville there on Fr. Campbell Blvd. & I've know of people (myself included) who got it from Dr. Cole in Providence. Dr. Cole usually doesn't so lab work for phentermine users, but I requested it to be done.
Lucifer's wife

United States

#17 Apr 19, 2014
U gain weight back from anything u take to lose it, not just phentermine, unless u incorporate a diet and an exercise regimen..duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability Fraud 25 min True Storyz 18
Aarons Inc 1 hr compliant 1
racism 1 hr True Storyz 15
fonda post a pic 3 hr _-__-Jesse-__-_ 18
No food stamps for felons 3 hr _-__-Jesse-__-_ 16
she deletes again 4 hr moretocome 24
so sorry Steve 4 hr BSA 2
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web