nursegirl

Madisonville, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Hey nurses! Be honest where in the surrounding madisonville area do you think is a good place to work?
almap rn

Providence, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
There is no good place around madisonville. Hospital rn have a hard time in nursing homes and the hospital in madisonville has gone to the dogs!
nursegirl

Madisonville, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Not just madisonville hospital. Which hospitals close by are good if any. Paducah , Hopkinsville, Princeton, Henderson ect.... Surrounding areas no more than around and hour drive. Or not just hospital just RN Job.
Jesse

Dunmor, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2012
We need a nurse, we need a fat onw, we need Kim K to wear a litle nurse outfit, we need a hottie nurse to take us to the lab and experiment, we need a ho nurse to test out a hospital bed, we need a government program...
what

Paducah, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Jesse wrote:
We need a nurse, we need a fat onw, we need Kim K to wear a litle nurse outfit, we need a hottie nurse to take us to the lab and experiment, we need a ho nurse to test out a hospital bed, we need a government program...
take your meds j
honestly

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 10, 2012
almap rn wrote:
There is no good place around madisonville. Hospital rn have a hard time in nursing homes and the hospital in madisonville has gone to the dogs!
You are absolutely right madisonville hospital has gone to the dogs, and continues to go down hill. I unfortunately still work at this shit hole and it is getting worse every day, they are loosing nurses left and right b/c they treat us like crap...Owensboro is a great place to work and good to their staff. Hopefully I will be working there by the end of the month, so there is you a start on looking for a nursing job.
nursegirl

Madisonville, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2012
honestly wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely right madisonville hospital has gone to the dogs, and continues to go down hill. I unfortunately still work at this shit hole and it is getting worse every day, they are loosing nurses left and right b/c they treat us like crap...Owensboro is a great place to work and good to their staff. Hopefully I will be working there by the end of the month, so there is you a start on looking for a nursing job.
I currently work there too. I hope many changes will be made but I'm not sure I'm wanting to stay around to make them. I love my job just not the way that place is run. What dept are you in?
its me

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
To the nurses, did you go to MCC or another college? I am currently applying to MCC, so I am kind of curious about the program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Qualifications to date a girl in madisonville 2 min TruthCannon 11
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 5 min thinking 1,330
LOL of Hopkinsville 3 hr Fire it up 10
manager at legates used store (Jun '10) 14 hr Fire it up 78
MNHHS and HCCHS switching to tri-mester is this... (Oct '08) 17 hr Dok ShoKK 4
why do 50 year old losers text girls who want n... 18 hr sad sight 16
In need of a vet 19 hr Paw 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance