Who Are The MUDSHARKS In Madisonville???

Who Are The MUDSHARKS In Madisonville???

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Curious

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Who are the coalburners, the women that date the blackards in town. I would like to know because I may be getting on the market soon and I would like to know who to avoid for myself.

I don't find a woman that has dated blacks to be attractive, if they don't fit the stereotype of being fat and skanky, they talk like they're black- which is still repulsive to me, plus we all know that black men are more likely to carry a STD.

This may be beneficial for the boons in town as well, they'll know who to "holla" at.
WASD

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2011
Congratulations! You win topix racist of the week award!
tonia

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2011
I am black and I totally agree with curious on that one, people are just total skanks around this place expecially the white gurls, naziest women in the world you don't find any other race that do what they do why cuz we smart and they dumb and they tink they look cool, yeah rigt everyone is always talking about you because of it or trying they best to avoid you, you leeches, take a bath , talk white, get out of the hood where you don't belong
White Chick

Tomball, TX

#4 Jun 8, 2011
Tonia, I'm white, was raised with Gucci and gold, take a daily bath and am intimidatingly intelligent. I don't look cool...I am cool. I make my own money and don't need to leech off any man. Sounds like to me you got your man taken from you by a white girl. Don't worry, boo boo...I'll return him when I'm done.
tonia

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2011
ok, he'll return you to the back of that train, ho

Since: Oct 09

Ballsack, NY

#6 Jun 8, 2011
All of the sudden I want to watch Jaws, is that wrong?
give it up

Spirit Lake, IA

#7 Jun 8, 2011
well hell carissa bowley is a big ass mudshark. dum bi tch is on crimestoppers top 10 most wanted now.

http://www.isurfhopkins.com/local/top-5-most-...
Claude Balls

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2011
Can't fix stupid!
She hot

Princeton, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2011
give it up wrote:
well hell carissa bowley is a big ass mudshark. dum bi tch is on crimestoppers top 10 most wanted now.
http://www.isurfhopkins.com/local/top-5-most-...
I looked at that, she is hot
stupidest

United States

#10 Jun 8, 2011
That's why she should stay off her back,quit trying to get with all these men and stay off topix. If you not goin to raise all them kids at least help pay. Pathetic! Hope she in there for a long time so she can't have another kid she can't support.
stinky

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2011
she is so not hot she is soooooo ugly, I would really have to be drunk and prolly not then, how could u say that is hot, u must be really ugly and stinky
Not a easy white girl

White Plains, KY

#12 Jun 8, 2011
Why do black women really think all white women want their men? Honestly why would we? I have never met an educated black man in my life. Just like White chick I have a really good job and make my own money and so does my husband.We raise our own kids and pay for their medical care and their food. No living off of the government here. We live in a really nice house not the projects. In fact due to our education and our careers we are able to provide the good life to our kids and will be doing so in Hawaii next week. Do you really think I would be able to lay on a beautiful beach and be waited on hand and feet by a wonderful resort if I was with a black man? Nope we would be "kicking it" in the nasty ass hood! So honestly which sounds better a beautiful beach or the hood!
She hot

Princeton, KY

#13 Jun 8, 2011
stinky wrote:
she is so not hot she is soooooo ugly, I would really have to be drunk and prolly not then, how could u say that is hot, u must be really ugly and stinky
Didn't you see that picture?
white girl 2

Madisonville, KY

#14 Jun 8, 2011
tonia wrote:
I am black and I totally agree with curious on that one, people are just total skanks around this place expecially the white gurls, naziest women in the world you don't find any other race that do what they do why cuz we smart and they dumb and they tink they look cool, yeah rigt everyone is always talking about you because of it or trying they best to avoid you, you leeches, take a bath , talk white, get out of the hood where you don't belong
and you black girls are F****N B*****S and you all are nastiest females everywhere. we dont have to be with our own race and yeah we kool. we bath we not greasy or ashy.... B***H we are hood stas ans we gonna keep shining......... deal with cause aint gonin no damn where.........
white girl 2

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jun 8, 2011
White Chick wrote:
Tonia, I'm white, was raised with Gucci and gold, take a daily bath and am intimidatingly intelligent. I don't look cool...I am cool. I make my own money and don't need to leech off any man. Sounds like to me you got your man taken from you by a white girl. Don't worry, boo boo...I'll return him when I'm done.
I know thats right ... i cant stand a black B***H who thinks she smart tring to down grade our race but at the same time getting tracks glued in tring to have white people hair. 80 % of golddiggers are black females... so go f****n figure . alot of black men leave their black girlfriends for white girls ..... and i love it . your not gonna change nothing so why try black girls ....
white girl 2

Madisonville, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2011
tonia wrote:
ok, he'll return you to the back of that train, ho
awww did you black man leave you for a white girl .you know they keep their white girls. were not fat and lazy and be a b***h all the time "ho" dont hate me cause im white with long real straight hair , no perms we dont have to worry about gettin our hair wet and it turning into a f****N cotton ball its still pretty and straight as ever.wash your greasy face and take a bath in some oil helps prevent ashy skin lol. your always on here under someones topic talkin s**t about everything just tring to find something to talk about and thats exactly what yall like doin thinking cause were white your gonna affend us , well think again blacky cause its not happening .. find something to do with your time instead of hateing on us white girls who loves some black d**K. my black man licks my white a$$ everyday and begs for the white p***y as well and loves f****N this white p***y too.you dont know these people your always commenting on like i said just looking through every topic tring to find something to talk about jealous funky b*****S. are you half bald or bald all the way and wear wigs??????????
supfoo

United States

#17 Jun 8, 2011
Threads like this are so retarded. "MUDSHARK", LOL, wat the hell kind of word is that. I wouldnt consider that racist, its not focusing on a race in general but more of a specific type of person within that race. If it would be racist it would lean more toward whites than blacks. This is talking about white women who date black men. You know if met some pretty greasy looking white people before. The funny thing about these types of threads is that all the white people want to talk about "the hood" and how its dirty and what not. The funny thing about that is that I've walked through pride apartments and such places and noticed that the lawns and structures are actually quite neat and not trashed. Now on the contrary, take a walk through Valentine trailer park, a "hood" in its own sense, but filled with whites. That place looks as if there is a Meth lab in every trailer. Trash is everywhere and the people there just look as if their personal appearance while in public just doesn't matter to them. But its all the same, there is no difference in it. But you snooty as white women need to shut up. You know its one of your fantasies to be dicked down by a 10" inch black snake.
toshia

Madisonville, KY

#18 Jun 9, 2011
keep it up white gurl and what's gonna happen is an innocent person get beat down cuz of u, maybe it be you fake as wanna be
White Girl

Madisonville, KY

#19 Jun 9, 2011
toshia wrote:
keep it up white gurl and what's gonna happen is an innocent person get beat down cuz of u, maybe it be you fake as wanna be
BOOOOOOO The world is full of hate. you should pray.lol
Claude Balls

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2011
toshia wrote:
Very intelligent comment.

Do you have a clue how stupid you look when you write such drivel?

Quit talking/acting ghetto and you just might just get a man who is worth a $hit.

Who knows, he might even be white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great 1 hr HelpUs 2
Drug dealers and makers 2 hr ted 37
Can you fire someone for being too old ? 11 hr Mr Mister 2
Torre Norman (Mar '16) 18 hr Wicked 5
New Wal-mart (Nov '13) 19 hr Toast 7
Is there any women 20 hr Fishroy 16
fishy wishy 20 hr Fishroy 29

Madisonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages