haa

Madisonville, KY

#21 Apr 8, 2011
lol we have a juggalette on our hands everyone!
martini-straight up

Nebo, KY

#22 Apr 8, 2011
This is America, people, we have the freedom to do and be whatever we want to be....ain't it great? Remember, what you don't want, someone in the world is praying for tonight....

Don't be so critical, don't sweat the small stuff...enjoy this life, enjoy your freedom!!:)
noname

United States

#23 Feb 2, 2012
corrupt county is right. the smaller the town the bigger and deeper the pockets seem to be. whatever happened to the mayor of nortonville? nothing...look how many missing people we've had in this county. and how about all the dead bodies>the ones that have been found anyway. drugs are the leading source of employment it seems, next to stealing. this place isnt evil the people are.
zionist jew

United States

#24 Feb 2, 2012
You really had to dig deep to drum this beaten down drama back up.
get out

United States

#25 Feb 2, 2012
If u don't like it here then get the f*ck out!! Y would u stay here unless u fall under one of ur titles....we might b ignorant coal miners but sounds to me like y'all don't have any sense...common sense to get the f*ck outta somewhere u hate...u must b a fake f*ck from San fransico where a dick in the a&$ is common and driving and living in s*it u can't afford...sorry my friend, we keep it real...so let the ignorant one teach the stupid asses something "if it doesn't taste good, don't eat it..if it doesn't feel right, don't do it..and if u don't like living here, get the f*ck out
Jackie

Madisonville, KY

#26 Feb 2, 2012
get out wrote:
If u don't like it here then get the f*ck out!! Y would u stay here unless u fall under one of ur titles....we might b ignorant coal miners but sounds to me like y'all don't have any sense...common sense to get the f*ck outta somewhere u hate...u must b a fake f*ck from San fransico where a dick in the a&$ is common and driving and living in s*it u can't afford...sorry my friend, we keep it real...so let the ignorant one teach the stupid asses something "if it doesn't taste good, don't eat it..if it doesn't feel right, don't do it..and if u don't like living here, get the f*ck out
agreed.
jog

Madisonville, KY

#27 Mar 13, 2012
Impressed wrote:
Well said Jesus.... And you are right, this town is composed of trailor trash, dumb coalminers, rednecks and crack whores.... Let's not forget the corrupt police. The few educated people are in the health care field or legal field..... I moved here several years ago and I can't wait to finish CRNA school so I can leave.... There's no hope for a town where the topic of conversation is always about knocking someone else down....
funny i feel like it is composed of good neighbors in middle class neighborhoods,
Jesus

Madisonville, KY

#28 Mar 14, 2012
Again some doucher digs up a year old thread to try and stir it up again. Madisonville sucks(this entire country does actually). If I had a prospective job somewhere else I promise I'd "geet out" "If yoo dont lack eet, yoo cain geet out" Geez, don't you ignorant rednecks ever get tired of saying the same crap? If Curious George gets re-elected you could very well lose that precious coal mining job. I'm not putting you down for doing it for a living, but, it wont last forever. Especially now that the president has declared that congress and himself answer to the U.N. yep he has pretty much given away our sovereignty. This whole country has gone to hell.

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#29 Mar 15, 2012
Is this where you wana be when Jesus comes back?
Picking on poor little ole Madisonville,
Hi Jesus .. We LOVE You.. And I will spare this post from the wrath of The Just-Crusader..

Hope..
Lindseys

Madisonville, KY

#30 Aug 29, 2012
madisonville people are a lot like mclean county people only theres a lot more business's here in m'ville. at least its not as bad as muhlenburg county
zig zag man

Germany

#31 Jan 19, 2013
sounds like a mess
Blue moon

Ripley, TN

#32 Jan 19, 2013
Madisonville has lots of potential. But im telling you per population there are a lot stuff in this town that should not be. Too many missing and murdered people in the per population of the county. Its got the most drugsin it, than any other county in KY.. The cost of living is too high for the low paying jobs here. Look in the local news paper. Most rent is between 400 and 600 -not counting the deposit. People are trying so hard to get on a check. People make more here on a check than jobs. Yes all towns and citys have the goog, bad and the ugly..I do believe their is some stengyness going around the county. It seems with all the churches and money flowing in this county, it could improve. The small amount of people that are running this town are hurting its own native citizens. I have lived in other countries. One country I have lived in is Mexico. And im telling You. You need to help your own native kinfolks. The Mexicans are itching to over populate and take over the foundation of your community. The ones that are running the communities needs to help their native kin folks out. You are running the foundation back bone out of here that made this country and community great! Keep setting up in church and being snobby and treating your citizens bad. And one day you will have only Mexicans and etc staring down in the face. And when they out number you! They will cut your freak n head off and make it their country. Those people that come here from another country to work, come here to make money for their family back home. Most dont like this country and if they get a chance they will take advantage of the greed and stengyness that you are putting on your own citizens and kin folks. And what gets me is that their is no pressure (city councel, unemployment, job net, mayor and etc) to bring good paying jobs here! Every body is living off the dream of being a coal miner. And not every one in the county can be a coal miner. Coal miners should feel proud that they got a good paying job. Alot of them though laugh at people making pennies cause they know they have the only good paying job in the county.. and Im no dem or Rep. but if we all dont get along and get this country back on track we will all lose not just the poor, but every one.
Coal miner

Ripley, TN

#33 Jan 25, 2013
LoL. your just jelous cayse you dont have a good paying job. Every one in the county can work for the mines if they want. Your just a lazy food industry and factory worker. We need more mexicans to take those jobs and run the low class out of town. Only the chosen that are in the mines and churches need to be in this county. Suffer low class white trash people thats for OBOMA. LMFAO!
N nO F L etc etc

Tucker, GA

#34 Jan 25, 2013
Not even going to read that long drawn out crap!
But see the thing is?
If madville is So Bad why, ARE You on here?
You some kind of F'n messiahs boy or what?
country boy

Ripley, TN

#35 Jan 28, 2013
People may be here because its where they grew up and have family here! You think people are going to get up and leave because a bunch of stupid rich people running the towns in hopkins county are trying run people out! Thats what they want to do is get up from thier roots and leave. Stay and fight!
F L O n N

Tucker, GA

#36 Jan 28, 2013
They run the day but not the night?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37 Jan 28, 2013
Be a cold day in hell before anyone tries to run me off..lol
cow boy

Ripley, TN

#38 Jan 28, 2013
heck no they not running me off either! Lets join together and fight back.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39 Jan 29, 2013
Stand up for Madisonville...best little town on earth..lol..you got a fight..for your right..to party.
Pistal Pete

Ripley, TN

#40 Jan 31, 2013
Nothing wrong with parting! Alot of Mexicans and others are waiting for the parties to be over to get the left overs! And when your all party out and finished crapping on the poor generation citizens,who will be the ones left standing and ready to take over? Let the rich,poor, dem and rep party and work together to help every one live the american dream. We all are blessed! But when people are given so much, they will get spoiled and get out of reality. All cultures had fallen with abundance of wealth. All of the sudden the cultures disappeared. Learn from history folks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Mar '12) 6 hr winner 6,951
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 6 hr winner 5,265
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 6 hr winner 1,685
~~4 Letter Word Game~~ (Aug '12) 6 hr winner 5,660
Stefanie Wheeler/Knowles/Hawkins (Feb '16) 8 hr Sshhhhh 13
Can I be fired? 8 hr Terminator 2
Prove 2 Years Of Going Strong 9 hr Isheornot 4

Madisonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages