First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jesus

Madisonville, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Man, where to start. I moved here 6 years ago from Murray, Ky. I didn't want to. I knew the intense amount of corruption that goes on and also the fact that most people are stuck at the maturity level they were at when they left high school. After reading this site for a couple of weeks I have determined that I was spot on in my reasons for not wanting to move back here. If you are an intelligent productive member of society that's awesome. It seems the most of the people here are just worried about how to bilk the government for a check every month, where to buy drugs, or who they can get into bed easily. I could go on and on the pettiness in local churches(another maturity problem)which is why we have a church on every street corner. A young lady from a neighboring community is missing and all you people can do is point out all the things she has done wrong in her life. Then we have the humane society the massive explosion about a 78% euthanasia rate, last month it was 88.05% Where is the newspaper story? The people in this county only know what The Messenger wants them to know. I know that when I post this there will be many foolish replies for all the reasons I've stated above.

A fool says what he knows, and a wise man knows what he says.
Yiddish proverb
Sine

Spirit Lake, IA

#2 Sep 22, 2010
Nice story. We don't care. Blog it.
Jesus

Madisonville, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2010
Sine wrote:
Nice story. We don't care. Blog it.
Obviously you do you took time to respond. So which category to you fall into? Just general trailer trash?
Jesus

Madisonville, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2010
Ha ha I just noticed it said Princeton, KY under your name. Where everyone carries a can of dip.......even the chicks.
Impressed

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Well said Jesus.... And you are right, this town is composed of trailor trash, dumb coalminers, rednecks and crack whores.... Let's not forget the corrupt police. The few educated people are in the health care field or legal field..... I moved here several years ago and I can't wait to finish CRNA school so I can leave.... There's no hope for a town where the topic of conversation is always about knocking someone else down....
Jesus

Madisonville, KY

#6 Sep 22, 2010
Impressed wrote:
Well said Jesus.... And you are right, this town is composed of trailor trash, dumb coalminers, rednecks and crack whores.... Let's not forget the corrupt police. The few educated people are in the health care field or legal field..... I moved here several years ago and I can't wait to finish CRNA school so I can leave.... There's no hope for a town where the topic of conversation is always about knocking someone else down....
Ahh Someone whom I can appreciate. Thank you for an intelligent honest response.
imfkinawesome

Madisonville, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2010
Jesus! You fkin rock! Even though it doesn't seem that I may be an intelligent one, I would have to say I am! hahahahaha
crazyloco

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Sep 22, 2010
Madisonville overflows with douchebags in Tapout shirts driving Mustangs and smelling like Ed Hardy cologne. The topics on this site go to prove what a utter embarrasment Madisonville is to the entire state. Anyone else wonder why no real new business ever comes to Madisonville or the ones that do leave? Try picking your workforce from the general scum that live in our county. Im headed back to my trailer, I got some work to do on my 5.0 before I go get a shitty tattoo of the Tapout emblem, eat dinner at a local restaurant where I wont leave a tip, decide which ho it will be tonight from perusing this site, all before I head to the mines.
HMMM

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2010
Impressed wrote:
Well said Jesus.... And you are right, this town is composed of trailor trash, dumb coalminers, rednecks and crack whores.... Let's not forget the corrupt police. The few educated people are in the health care field or legal field..... I moved here several years ago and I can't wait to finish CRNA school so I can leave.... There's no hope for a town where the topic of conversation is always about knocking someone else down....
So,you bash the people in the town thaat you say bashes other people? Looks to me like you fit in nicely b/c it seems that you are no better than those you talk about..........lol
Tired of it

Madisonville, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2010
I am tired of this site being blamed for this town being bad. This town is not any worse then any other town. Just because there are a hand full of people that get on here and act foolish that does mean there aren't 100 times more people that don't. I have lived here MY WHOLE LIFE. I am raising my kids here and I work here every day. I have been involved in the wonderful organizations that raise thousands upon thousands of dollars for GOOD CAUSES. I have family involved in the search parties for that poor missing girl and we don't care what her situation is or what she has done in her past, only want to help find her for her families sake. So in getting on here bashing a WHOLE COMMUNITY just because of the people that come on here and post trash, you are actually no different then they are. Do not stereotype our whole town because of what you read here. I took the liberty of looking up Murray, Ky's Topix and guess what, it is not much different then the one in Madisonville. This is not our town, this is just what happens when people are allowed to freely speak their minds. Most of the cases on here are just people trying to get a rise out of other people. I have said before if people just would not respond to the bad maybe it would start to fizzle out but by responded they only fuel the fire.
crazyloco

Mount Morris, MI

#11 Sep 22, 2010
Tired of it wrote:
I am tired of this site being blamed for this town being bad. This town is not any worse then any other town. Just because there are a hand full of people that get on here and act foolish that does mean there aren't 100 times more people that don't. I have lived here MY WHOLE LIFE. I am raising my kids here and I work here every day. I have been involved in the wonderful organizations that raise thousands upon thousands of dollars for GOOD CAUSES. I have family involved in the search parties for that poor missing girl and we don't care what her situation is or what she has done in her past, only want to help find her for her families sake. So in getting on here bashing a WHOLE COMMUNITY just because of the people that come on here and post trash, you are actually no different then they are. Do not stereotype our whole town because of what you read here. I took the liberty of looking up Murray, Ky's Topix and guess what, it is not much different then the one in Madisonville. This is not our town, this is just what happens when people are allowed to freely speak their minds. Most of the cases on here are just people trying to get a rise out of other people. I have said before if people just would not respond to the bad maybe it would start to fizzle out but by responded they only fuel the fire.
I would not disagree with that. I also have lived here my whole life and raise my children here I guess I let it get to me. I usually do not respond to anything on here for the exact reasons you stated here. Point taken.
agreed

Demotte, IN

#12 Sep 22, 2010
I moved here 10 yrs ago and i hate it this town is currupt. its evil. and no...i also agree that the mentality of most people here doesnt exceed 12th grade.
True

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2010
I agree with tired of it! Yes we have some idiots in this town yes we have rednecks and people who who smell like Ed hardy who really cares... In everytown there's gonna be the rednecks, the thugs, emo kids, trash talkers, whores exc. But we also have mothers children tru godly families. Lawyers police officers doctars exc. Its just seems people only look at our bad... We live in a small town and people just get on here and trash the halfway rumors they kno. It's really sad. Jesus I'm not saying I don't halfway agree with u but let's not sterotyped everyone. Not all coalminers are idiots not all rednecks are stupid... Yes there Is a sterotype because 1/2 of them may fit it... But I try to have an open mind and give everyone a chance? Isn't that half the problem in this town everyone hates the people don't open themself up to acceptance they chose not to kno so they don't have to ever question things or be wrong??
Anonymous

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2010
Agreed? That tells alot about u already. That's what the problem is with this country. Everyone wants change, but only a few a willing to step up to the plate. I am well educated and Im blessed to have one of the best jobs Madisonville has to offer. My co-workers a I take pride in the products we make, and the many things we do for this community. If u don't like what Madisonville has to offer, then pack ur [email protected] and move!!! Oh by the way agreed my 10 year old daughter knows how to spell "corrupt". U freaking idiot.
No Relief

Ottumwa, IA

#15 Apr 2, 2011
I know what you mean. I recently moved from Madisonville with my family; and it was the happiest day of my life. Everything you say is true.
Jesus wrote:
Man, where to start. I moved here 6 years ago from Murray, Ky. I didn't want to. I knew the intense amount of corruption that goes on and also the fact that most people are stuck at the maturity level they were at when they left high school. After reading this site for a couple & of weeks I have determined that I was spot on in my reasons for not wanting to move back here. If you are an intelligent productive member of society that's awesome. It seems the most of the people here are just worried about how to bilk the government for a check every month, where to buy drugs, or who they can get into bed easily. I could go on and on the pettiness in local churches(another maturity problem)which is why we have a church on every street corner. A young lady from a neighboring community is missing and all you people can do is point out all the things she has done wrong in her life. Then we have the humane society the massive explosion about a 78% euthanasia rate, last month it was 88.05% Where is the newspaper story? The people in this county only know what The Messenger wants them to know. I know that when I post this there will be many foolish replies for all the reasons I've stated above.
A fool says what he knows, and a wise man knows what he says.
Yiddish proverb
judas

Madisonville, KY

#16 Apr 2, 2011
You know, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you. i have lived in madisonville a while as well. i just want to know if anyone,everyone,or noone at all has lived anywhere else? not in KY... you cant really say too much if this is the only place you have ever lived. Ive lived in 6 differents states. The thing about Madisonville, ive said before, is that the majority of this town is family owned. one reason we dont have any new business is because new business isnt allowed in. that would take moneys away from those who have the big head. Take the mall for example, how long has that been a sorry excuse. the only thing getting built around here are churches, local banks, and dollar generals. REALLY. No wonder madisonville isnt getting any bigger, or at a very slow rate for that matter. Greed and corruption. Madisonville could be a hell of a lot nicer than what it is. Oh, i didnt even mention this site at all. This site doesnt make madisonville what it is, i dont think it even contributes one bit. Go take a walk.
Jesus

Madisonville, KY

#17 Apr 2, 2011
imfkinawesome wrote:
Jesus! You fkin rock! Even though it doesn't seem that I may be an intelligent one, I would have to say I am! hahahahaha
I love you.
Jesus

Madisonville, KY

#18 Apr 2, 2011
judas wrote:
You know, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you. i have lived in madisonville a while as well. i just want to know if anyone,everyone,or noone at all has lived anywhere else? not in KY... you cant really say too much if this is the only place you have ever lived. Ive lived in 6 differents states. The thing about Madisonville, ive said before, is that the majority of this town is family owned. one reason we dont have any new business is because new business isnt allowed in. that would take moneys away from those who have the big head. Take the mall for example, how long has that been a sorry excuse. the only thing getting built around here are churches, local banks, and dollar generals. REALLY. No wonder madisonville isnt getting any bigger, or at a very slow rate for that matter. Greed and corruption. Madisonville could be a hell of a lot nicer than what it is. Oh, i didnt even mention this site at all. This site doesnt make madisonville what it is, i dont think it even contributes one bit. Go take a walk.
Ha! You drug up a thread that is 7 months old just to tell me to take a walk? You are the type of person this thread is about.
judas

Madisonville, KY

#19 Apr 2, 2011
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You drug up a thread that is 7 months old just to tell me to take a walk? You are the type of person this thread is about.
ok jesus, i didnt bring this thread up. you did. and i didnt tell you to take a walk. if you didnt notice. i pretty much agreed with you. and there at the end, i was talking about madisonville being the way it was. take a walk, look around. same difference.
juggalette

Madisonville, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2011
Wow, you know I moved here ten years ago from Murray, Ky. This place is no different to me. There's assholes, dickwads, arrogant pigheaded jerks, stuffed shirts, cool people, outcasts... Yeah, sounds like any other town I've ever been to. You can't judge a whole town from a website or some people you see out on the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pray for our police officers 19 min Those eyes 53
Prostitutes (Aug '11) 1 hr Elk Creek 53
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 924
Shoplifter Rachel stealing to make drug money?? (Jun '11) 17 hr fart 848
Tim macguire 22 hr Call it as it is 1
Where do I go to party? 23 hr Rattlesnake Pete 4
Matt Nash Fri DontMatter 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages