sun

Dunmor, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2010
I cant stand fake as white people. they grind in your face and talk about behung your back. theres a lot in the ville
I know it

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2010
I've met rude white folks and rude black folks. Dont think it has to do with race but how you are brought up. There are rude ppl everywhere it just seems like there is more here because this town is so darn small!
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2012
We need to be rude, we need to give a fat woman a tube steak and call it food, we need Kim K ready and nude, we need to slap a ho out of her bad mood, we need a government program...
why

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2012
sun wrote:
I cant stand fake as white people. they grind in your face and talk about behung your back. theres a lot in the ville
bless ur heart its GRIN AND BEHIND wow we really need a spell checker on this forum
Janice

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Well I just had an encounter with the most rudest African American woman. She was just right down and nasty. So before you open a topic about rude people leave out the race option. It's can be of any color, any height or any weight or any gender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TruTV Bait Car Is RACIST (Sep '11) 9 min Coach 178
Who do you know? (Jul '12) 13 min Dont be hatin 42
I caught my sister masturbating with a carrot. 14 min Coach 15
Local STD carriers 17 min Coach 2
That FishRoy (Jun '16) 21 min Fish 25
~*~ Last Post Wins~*~ (Aug '11) 14 hr Alex Nicole 4,608
Larry Jones Lj 14 hr Dawny 8
Dugger Tue yes 47

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web