little ceasars sucks!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Solaris

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Got a couple pizzas from Caesars to try it out. Honestly dont see what people sees in it. It was raw!!! I mean dough dripping raw. There, peace spoken!!
Jesse

Dunmor, KY

#2 Feb 24, 2013
We need some pizza, we need wings, we need bread sticks, we need dessert, we need a goverment program...

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Solaris wrote:
Got a couple pizzas from Caesars to try it out. Honestly dont see what people sees in it. It was raw!!! I mean dough dripping raw. There, peace spoken!!
Totally agree..But Im gonna give it one more try and hope it was just a bad night for someone.
Solaris

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 25, 2013
ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agree..But Im gonna give it one more try and hope it was just a bad night for someone.
Was yours raw too or was it something else?
true

Dunmor, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2013
I so agree. It tastes nothing like the one that was here years ago.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Like I said..Im willing to give it one more chance..It was sorta busy that night..
Gun

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 26, 2013
What do u expect for $5 - in case you have not figured it out 99% of the time -- u get what you pay for.

If McDonald's advertises a dollar chicken sandwich it is going to be compressed left over chicken pieces at the factory and taste like a dollar.

The pizza is 90% bread with a small thin layer of cheese
liked it

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2013
you must have just gotten a "bad" pizza. we have went several times since they opened and each time was really good. they weren't skimpy on the cheese or toppings. crazy bread is my favorite though. hope you try it again.

As far as the 'you get what you pay for' comment... I would give $5 for a little ceaser's pizza instead of $10 to $12 (and higher) for Papa Johns or Pizza Hut
Juice monkey

Madisonville, KY

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Nothing beats dominos
I'll pay extra for something good

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Dominos..hands down
liked it

Owensboro, KY

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Dominos has to be the nastiest pizza I have ever eaten. No crust, too much garlic, too much sauce, hardly any cheese...... YUCK!!
Solaris

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Gun wrote:
What do u expect for $5 - in case you have not figured it out 99% of the time -- u get what you pay for.

If McDonald's advertises a dollar chicken sandwich it is going to be compressed left over chicken pieces at the factory and taste like a dollar.

The pizza is 90% bread with a small thin layer of cheese
Take it easy there one horse. Better get the facts straight before you let diarrhea gush from your pie hole! I didnt get a 5 dollar pizza, i ordered pizza custom made. And no, not 1 topping. Chump!!
Hate

Madisonville, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Little Caesars is so nasty. Iv ate the pizza on several occations due to people getting it because it was cheap... It taste like a $5 pizza. Awful.
Blah

Somerset, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2013
I think it's decent, it's fast n cheap n better than making a frozen pizza at home. It serves a purpose; people in a hurry or on a budget can have pizza for dinner. If you don't like it don't eat there? I hate the south side bk but instead of whining about it I just absolutely refuse to eat there, problem solved!
Joe

Louisville, KY

#21 Mar 9, 2013
Pizza pizza!
Solaris

Tucker, GA

#24 Mar 11, 2013
Blah wrote:
I think it's decent, it's fast n cheap n better than making a frozen pizza at home. It serves a purpose; people in a hurry or on a budget can have pizza for dinner. If you don't like it don't eat there? I hate the south side bk but instead of whining about it I just absolutely refuse to eat there, problem solved!
Sorry but a digornio pizza from the grocery store beats a "little sleezers" pizza 10 fold.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26 Mar 11, 2013
Pagliai's pizza in Princeton is pretty good.
bobo

Madisonville, KY

#27 Mar 11, 2013
its not the worse in town but it is not the best either.. the worse is quality pizza.. that shit should be illegal
EtuBrute

Roseland, NJ

#29 Mar 11, 2013
I rub the pizza dough all over myAss, fix it up, serve it up and you eat it up!
Alli

Madisonville, KY

#31 Mar 11, 2013
You got that right lionsden
They have amazing pizza
Best I've had yet around here
Too bad there aren't any more around this area
You'd think with as good as the one in Princeton does they'd open up another one
they're always packed
I love their cheese bread too! Lol and their ravioli and pretty much everything else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park roll 5 min Uknow 7
Mike Gill Bites Farts & Plugs The Hole with His... 38 min Mike Gill 2
stiffer pentalies for druggies 1 hr Having Fun Yet 37
I am Fishtoy 1 hr Having Fun Yet 111
Forbidden Fruit. 3 hr Exes 3
stiffer penile tees for slutties 3 hr Perverted Golf Fan 1
Brandy 5 hr Hobo 5
Dugger May 23 yes 47

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web