Car burned in field in Mortons Gap
uhoh

Dunmor, KY

#49 Sep 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="Hey?"]<quote d text>
I saw that too, MPD was curious how someone thought it was him.[/QUOTE]Must have been someone who knew him and knew he was missing and could not be located.I seriously doubt the one or ones who murdered him put that shyte on here.I don't think it was a smart idea to drop names like that,but it's their butts not mine.
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#50 Sep 13, 2012
I hope this is just a fluke.

I'd hate to think Hopkins county is a popular place to dump bodies.
well

Dunmor, KY

#51 Sep 13, 2012
well whoever dumped him....in Hopkins County knew it would complicate the legal proceedings..
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#52 Sep 13, 2012
Complicate is the right word!

It only makes us look bad to the rest of the state.

Why does this sort of thing happen around here all the time?

We have enough to deal with looking for our own missing people.
rock lobster
#53 Sep 14, 2012
Id say a clear messege was sent here. By way of this tragic crime. Dont rent a car from Enterprise if you are not gonna bring it back on time. They will find you, and make you pay.

“Miss My Twinkies”

Since: Sep 12

Fatisonville

#55 Sep 14, 2012
rock lobster wrote:
Id say a clear messege was sent here. By way of this tragic crime. Dont rent a car from Enterprise if you are not gonna bring it back on time. They will find you, and make you pay.
most people would think that is inappropriate, But I think its funny as hell . Cause I am a Mean asz Fkn Fat Kid.(Call Enterprize , We'll Fk you up.)
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#56 Sep 14, 2012
Well every little city or county area has it's own reputation.

Why not BYOB.

'Bring your own body'

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#57 Sep 14, 2012
Jump in my car, I wanna take you home
Mmm, jump in my car, it's too far to walk on your own
(No thank you sir)
Ah, come on, Im a trustworthy guy
(No thank you sir)
Oh little girl I wouldn't tell you no lie
(I know your game)
How can you say that, we only just met
(Youre all the same)
Ooh, she's got me there, but I'll get her yet
(I got you then)
No you didn't, I was catching my breath
And look it's starting to rain and baby you'll catch your death
Well, I don't know
Ah, come on it costs nothin' to try
And you'll arrive home nice and dry
chingaling

Dunmor, KY

#58 Sep 14, 2012
Looks were going to be welcoming a new ME in the near future.I for one think it's a good thing.I can't believe they shut it down in the first place.I'd bet money that place got more business than any place in town.
royce

Madisonville, KY

#59 Sep 14, 2012
I heard that two Whiteys from Evansville are suspected of the crime. They allegedly were torturing a black prostitute when it got witnessed by a bystander. Then the two Whiteys murdered him to shut him up.
Triple K

United States

#61 Sep 14, 2012
royce wrote:
I heard that two Whiteys from Evansville are suspected of the crime. They allegedly were torturing a black prostitute when it got witnessed by a bystander. Then the two Whiteys murdered him to shut him up.
Hitler should have killed blacks instead of jews, It would have been a better favor to society. i applaud any person who kills a spook!!!
chingaling

Dunmor, KY

#62 Sep 14, 2012
royce wrote:
Are you kidding me?So the poor soul was trying to help a sister out and got murdered for his trouble?That is definately a different twist on things.

“Miss My Twinkies”

Since: Sep 12

Fatisonville

#63 Sep 15, 2012
Yall keep it up and this thread is gona be burning out of control;)
rock lobster
#64 Sep 15, 2012
Im a roasted dope ranger, i lived a life of danger. Follow this song and sing it to the end! Well im a roasted dope ranger.......everybody! Join in.
chingaing

Dunmor, KY

#65 Sep 15, 2012
Fat Kid wrote:
Yall keep it up and this thread is gona be burning out of control;)
I'm surprised it isn't already.

Maddhatter1889

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#67 Sep 16, 2012
So from what I have gathered, he was traveling here to pick up drugs? Black people usually don't mess around with meth, so who are the real junkie drug dealers in this town? Ones willing to kill?
curious

Murray, KY

#69 Sep 16, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
So from what I have gathered, he was traveling here to pick up drugs? Black people usually don't mess around with meth, so who are the real junkie drug dealers in this town? Ones willing to kill?
No way the deceased traveled in that car except in the trunk. Most likely a second vehicle followed to pick up the driver after they torched the camero. Dont mean to seem like Im demeaning the scenirio, it was horrific, but these guys must have knew the area too and the perfect location. There was alot of blood at the scene in Evansville. Even have some E'ville guys in your jail now, though they had nothing to do with it just shows you there is a reason these guys were down here.

Maddhatter1889

Since: Nov 11

Berlin

#70 Sep 16, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>No way the deceased traveled in that car except in the trunk. Most likely a second vehicle followed to pick up the driver after they torched the camero. Dont mean to seem like Im demeaning the scenirio, it was horrific, but these guys must have knew the area too and the perfect location. There was alot of blood at the scene in Evansville. Even have some E'ville guys in your jail now, though they had nothing to do with it just shows you there is a reason these guys were down here.
So they would have to be residents, former or present? At least know people there. Why go to Evansville and kill someone? That doesn't make any sense. I speculate they got him in Evansville and brought him there, because it was familiar. Otherwise? Why not just leave him in Henderson? It's closer.
curious

Murray, KY

#71 Sep 16, 2012
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
<quoted text>
So they would have to be residents, former or present? At least know people there. Why go to Evansville and kill someone? That doesn't make any sense. I speculate they got him in Evansville and brought him there, because it was familiar. Otherwise? Why not just leave him in Henderson? It's closer.
yes why indeed?
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#72 Sep 16, 2012
Our reputation for hopotality speaks for it's self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynsey Patterson 2 hr Kushkush 1
tammy ipock 11 hr North 3
Ethan Kendra 12 hr Yappy 15
why do blacks have to feel so entitled? (Mar '15) 12 hr oh yeah 40
ISO Rental House 14 hr Iced Over 1
Hanson Walmart 14 hr Sesee shoopper 1
Labor Unions need to be destroyed 16 hr excutive board 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages