Car burned in field in Mortons Gap

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FYI

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2012
I heard a car was burning in a cornfield in Mortons Gap.What happened? I've been hearing lots of stories,but don't know if they're true.
notsure

Madisonville, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I heard there was a body in the car, not sure yet either.

“Miss My Twinkies”

Since: Sep 12

Fatisonville

#4 Sep 8, 2012
I caught it on fire trying to warm up a twinkie.
??

Dunmor, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Anybody know anything about this?
news to me

Dunmor, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2012
You won't hear of it in the paper I always look at iSurf now.
uhoh

Dunmor, KY

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Better look again,it was on todays news.There was a body inside the car with out of state plates.Things like this didn't use to happen before we got all these imports,if ya know what I mean.
really

United States

#10 Sep 10, 2012
news to me wrote:
You won't hear of it in the paper I always look at iSurf now.
If you want to find our just the highlights of the official press release check that site out. If you want to find out about the details that are really investigated you need to check a real news organization. Isurf is a joke. I stopped checking that site a long time ago. I only get my info from real news groups.
To each their own

Madisonville, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Good for you! Everyone has a mind of their own. If they want to read SurfKY they can..if not, then so be it. Stop badmouthing. Sounds like you are a sore loser.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to find our just the highlights of the official press release check that site out. If you want to find out about the details that are really investigated you need to check a real news organization. Isurf is a joke. I stopped checking that site a long time ago. I only get my info from real news groups.
really

United States

#13 Sep 10, 2012
To each their own wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you! Everyone has a mind of their own. If they want to read SurfKY they can..if not, then so be it. Stop badmouthing. Sounds like you are a sore loser.
Just a realist. Did I step on a toe?
really

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2012
To each their own wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you! Everyone has a mind of their own. If they want to read SurfKY they can..if not, then so be it. Stop badmouthing. Sounds like you are a sore loser.
I also noticed you changes the name so I think I must have stepped on the whole foot instead of just a toe.
So who is it

Madisonville, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2012
So who is the body of? Someone must know something...there is a person apparently missing since Saturday.
uhoh

Dunmor, KY

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Article says the car is from out of state.

“ 2 to 3 days, be nice”

Since: Mar 12

J Team Captain

#17 Sep 10, 2012
Michigan tags thats all I know.

“SAM CROW”

Since: Apr 12

Charming CA

#18 Sep 10, 2012
The Sheriff office just released the identity of the dead body! It is none other than Jimmy Hoffa!
i heard

Madisonville, KY

#20 Sep 10, 2012
I heard it had Michigan tags but it was a rental car from evansville. I also heard that the body in the vehicle isn't the person who rented to car.
uhoh

Dunmor, KY

#21 Sep 10, 2012
i heard wrote:
I heard it had Michigan tags but it was a rental car from evansville. I also heard that the body in the vehicle isn't the person who rented to car.
Hmmm the plot thickens.Probably be another unsolvable case.
tractortrailer

Dunmor, KY

#22 Sep 10, 2012
Yeap, Jimmy Hoffa is who it was! Its a miracle he has been missing for this long...
sad

Greenville, KY

#23 Sep 10, 2012
i heard wrote:
And how do you know?? I bet the police would like to speak with ya about where you get your info!
Really

Dunmor, KY

#24 Sep 10, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>And how do you know?? I bet the police would like to speak with ya about where you get your info!
Look up Jimmy Hoffa on the Internet kid. He was way before your time.
i heard

Madisonville, KY

#25 Sep 10, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>And how do you know?? I bet the police would like to speak with ya about where you get your info!
umm
I have a friend that lives within a mile from where it was found. It's mortons gap everybody talks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradley Drake 10 hr Nessa 2
Kesha @ Workout Anytime 15 hr Citizen 2
Best nursing home for my family member 19 hr Spanky 12
Local Politics Do you approve of David Jackson as Mayor? (Sep '12) 21 hr Truth 42
Why is jenista such a w*ore? 23 hr Shetrashy 1
david jackson for mayor Mon Rattlesnake Pete 22
Tyler Mackay (May '11) Sun someone 32

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages