Comments
1 - 20 of 131 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Law Abiding Citizen

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There is no reason for any firearm to hold more than six rounds. All assault weapons, like the AR-15 need to be confiscated and destroyed, or modified to where they can accept a magazine by the use of a tool, which requires two turns. There is no reason for a magazine to be able to be attached to a receiver in just a matter of seconds and then emptied a few seconds after. Assault weapons are designed to kill people with ease and with new technologies and modifications, they can easily be made functionally fully automatic. This is dangerous. We don't need to make the minor modifications that existed in 1994, like removing collapsible stocks and removing the bayonet lugs, we should eliminate them altogether. These are people killers, they have no purpose for anything otherwise. They cannot kill deer effectively, and you might get lucky with varmints. Our government will bring this act back up and sensible people will support it.

Functionally speaking, they all need to be modified by switching the receiver button, designing internal magazines which can only hold six rounds, a synchronized five second delay on all rounds should be required. Really, they should all be bolt action.

Stand with me. I want you to have a gun, but assault weapons need to go.
forks

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

We should also outlaw 4 tine forks as we know for a fact this is the reason people are fat. Guns don't kill people, people do. Maybe we should ban hands as well because we know OJ didn't have a gun yet he killed two innocent people. I have a right to Keep and Bear Arms and to protect my family and property from invasion. Limiting the amount of force I can use to protect myself is silly and ignorant. Let a gang of thugs kick in your front door and let me know how that bolt action rifle works for ya. I hope they don't harm your wife or daughter as you are trying to reload but if they do, you can rest peacefully knowing you fully supported an Assult Weapons Ban.

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 9, 2012
 
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
There is no reason for any firearm to hold more than six rounds. All assault weapons, like the AR-15 need to be confiscated and destroyed, or modified to where they can accept a magazine by the use of a tool, which requires two turns. There is no reason for a magazine to be able to be attached to a receiver in just a matter of seconds and then emptied a few seconds after. Assault weapons are designed to kill people with ease and with new technologies and modifications, they can easily be made functionally fully automatic. This is dangerous. We don't need to make the minor modifications that existed in 1994, like removing collapsible stocks and removing the bayonet lugs, we should eliminate them altogether. These are people killers, they have no purpose for anything otherwise. They cannot kill deer effectively, and you might get lucky with varmints. Our government will bring this act back up and sensible people will support it.

Functionally speaking, they all need to be modified by switching the receiver button, designing internal magazines which can only hold six rounds, a synchronized five second delay on all rounds should be required. Really, they should all be bolt action.

Stand with me. I want you to have a gun, but assault weapons need to go.
You must be kidding right? Have you seen the new M-4 by colt? Nice piece of equipment. Thinking about buying one for myself and one for each of my kids. Already have the A2 and I'm 41 years old and have had it for 20 years but I have yet to want to shoot someone with it, not even stupid people like you.
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 9, 2012
 
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
There is no reason for any firearm to hold more than six rounds. All assault weapons, like the AR-15 need to be confiscated and destroyed, or modified to where they can accept a magazine by the use of a tool, which requires two turns. There is no reason for a magazine to be able to be attached to a receiver in just a matter of seconds and then emptied a few seconds after. Assault weapons are designed to kill people with ease and with new technologies and modifications, they can easily be made functionally fully automatic. This is dangerous. We don't need to make the minor modifications that existed in 1994, like removing collapsible stocks and removing the bayonet lugs, we should eliminate them altogether. These are people killers, they have no purpose for anything otherwise. They cannot kill deer effectively, and you might get lucky with varmints. Our government will bring this act back up and sensible people will support it.
Functionally speaking, they all need to be modified by switching the receiver button, designing internal magazines which can only hold six rounds, a synchronized five second delay on all rounds should be required. Really, they should all be bolt action.
Stand with me. I want you to have a gun, but assault weapons need to go.
Why is it, that those who want bans, always know the least about guns?

“Playing the best hits on KAPE”

Since: Nov 09

Music City, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 9, 2012
 
37,000 people are killed from abortions each day, yet they want to ban something that kills about 12,000 people in a year. That makes a ton of sense.
smucker

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 9, 2012
 
Canadian eh, let's see your mounted police stop a drive by, you know, like a snowballs chance in hell!
yesmsnancy

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 9, 2012
 
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
There is no reason for any firearm to hold more than six rounds. All assault weapons, like the AR-15 need to be confiscated and destroyed, or modified to where they can accept a magazine by the use of a tool, which requires two turns. There is no reason for a magazine to be able to be attached to a receiver in just a matter of seconds and then emptied a few seconds after. Assault weapons are designed to kill people with ease and with new technologies and modifications, they can easily be made functionally fully automatic. This is dangerous. We don't need to make the minor modifications that existed in 1994, like removing collapsible stocks and removing the bayonet lugs, we should eliminate them altogether. These are people killers, they have no purpose for anything otherwise. They cannot kill deer effectively, and you might get lucky with varmints. Our government will bring this act back up and sensible people will support it.
Functionally speaking, they all need to be modified by switching the receiver button, designing internal magazines which can only hold six rounds, a synchronized five second delay on all rounds should be required. Really, they should all be bolt action.
Stand with me. I want you to have a gun, but assault weapons need to go.
So my 22 pearl handle pistol that holds 9 rounds is an assault weapon?I never knew that.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
There is no reason for any firearm to hold more than six rounds. All assault weapons, like the AR-15 need to be confiscated and destroyed, or modified to where they can accept a magazine by the use of a tool, which requires two turns. There is no reason for a magazine to be able to be attached to a receiver in just a matter of seconds and then emptied a few seconds after. Assault weapons are designed to kill people with ease and with new technologies and modifications, they can easily be made functionally fully automatic. This is dangerous. We don't need to make the minor modifications that existed in 1994, like removing collapsible stocks and removing the bayonet lugs, we should eliminate them altogether. These are people killers, they have no purpose for anything otherwise. They cannot kill deer effectively, and you might get lucky with varmints. Our government will bring this act back up and sensible people will support it.
Functionally speaking, they all need to be modified by switching the receiver button, designing internal magazines which can only hold six rounds, a synchronized five second delay on all rounds should be required. Really, they should all be bolt action.
Stand with me. I want you to have a gun, but assault weapons need to go.
Hey I've got an idea, lets sterilize all you liberal a@@holes so you can't reproduce and destroy the rights we have in this country. You probably voted for the liberal a@@hole in the White House now. I hope we can keep things like the second admendment in place until hes out of office in 4 years.
smucker

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 10, 2012
 
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
There is no reason for any firearm to hold more than six rounds. All assault weapons, like the AR-15 need to be confiscated and destroyed, or modified to where they can accept a magazine by the use of a tool, which requires two turns. There is no reason for a magazine to be able to be attached to a receiver in just a matter of seconds and then emptied a few seconds after. Assault weapons are designed to kill people with ease and with new technologies and modifications, they can easily be made functionally fully automatic. This is dangerous. We don't need to make the minor modifications that existed in 1994, like removing collapsible stocks and removing the bayonet lugs, we should eliminate them altogether. These are people killers, they have no purpose for anything otherwise. They cannot kill deer effectively, and you might get lucky with varmints. Our government will bring this act back up and sensible people will support it.

Functionally speaking, they all need to be modified by switching the receiver button, designing internal magazines which can only hold six rounds, a synchronized five second delay on all rounds should be required. Really, they should all be bolt action.

Stand with me. I want you to have a gun, but assault weapons need to go.
You ever watch the news, the rock throwers don't seem to have much of a chance, should we limit them to six rocks?
stupidity

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sounds great!! I mean a LAW to ban guns would keep all illegal guns out of the criminals hands right?? So If someone with one of these assault weapons breaks into my home while I'm there I should just calmly explain that the weapon they have is illegal, and I will be forced to report their illegal use.I bet that criminal will feel so bad for breaking that law he or she would just turn themself in.
smucker

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 10, 2012
 
FisH wrote:
If a person has a gun left then alot,
He// that ain't so hard is it?
Mug have to kill some Can'S..........
Mes, affra, morok,queba..........etc etc.......
Are you choking on something,I need a translater!
smucker

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 10, 2012
 
FisH wrote:
Nope try a Q-tip or even 3rd grade over?
Had a stroke and words come out fukkerdUp?
It's this new slopBonik's speed talkin' course!
Hell how was I to know, I'll get a lawyer, put out a disclaimer, and apologize to da pope! Carry on my friend!
yesmsnancy

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 10, 2012
 
yesmsnancy wrote:
<quoted text>So my 22 pearl handle pistol that holds 9 rounds is an assault weapon?I never knew that.
Nobody answered,so I guess nobody knows for sure.

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 10, 2012
 
yesmsnancy wrote:
<quoted text>So my 22 pearl handle pistol that holds 9 rounds is an assault weapon?I never knew that.
Seems that way according to this moron that started this.
yesmsnancy

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 10, 2012
 
FisH wrote:
What pistol
I see no pistol.........;)
You ain't looking in the right place.
No More

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

So banning assault weapons will get them off the street???? Awesome! Maybe they could outlaw meth as well!
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

No More wrote:
So banning assault weapons will get them off the street???? Awesome! Maybe they could outlaw meth as well!
Lmao. Yeah. Why has no one thought of this? After that, they can ban drunk driving.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 13, 2012
 
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
There is no reason for any firearm to hold more than six rounds. All assault weapons, like the AR-15 need to be confiscated and destroyed, or modified to where they can accept a magazine by the use of a tool, which requires two turns. There is no reason for a magazine to be able to be attached to a receiver in just a matter of seconds and then emptied a few seconds after. Assault weapons are designed to kill people with ease and with new technologies and modifications, they can easily be made functionally fully automatic. This is dangerous. We don't need to make the minor modifications that existed in 1994, like removing collapsible stocks and removing the bayonet lugs, we should eliminate them altogether. These are people killers, they have no purpose for anything otherwise. They cannot kill deer effectively, and you might get lucky with varmints. Our government will bring this act back up and sensible people will support it.

Functionally speaking, they all need to be modified by switching the receiver button, designing internal magazines which can only hold six rounds, a synchronized five second delay on all rounds should be required. Really, they should all be bolt action.

Stand with me. I want you to have a gun, but assault weapons need to go.
You make a point but not a very educated one. If you remove all the BAD weapons, as you say, from the Law Abiding Citizens then all you'd have is bad weapons in the hands of criminals. As a law abiding member of this society and a veteran of the US Army, I feel it's everyones right to own whatever they like. Freedom isn't free and when this piss poor economy collapses the the crap really hits the fan you sir will be wishing you had some friends with large capacity magazines. I hope you, my kids, and myself never see an armagedon but we still, as patriots, need to be prepared.
The Mighty

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 13, 2012
 
I never saw the point in any average citizen needing an assault weapon. If they cannot ban them then they should at least require a psychiactric evaluation before leagaly owning one. Anything at that can help prevent mass murder like the one at the "The Dark Knight Rises" premiere would be helpful.
Law Abiding Citizen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 14, 2012
 
If there was a time to reinstate, now would be it. Thank goodness we have our right to carry these big assault weapons to kill children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DemocRATS 146,142
huddle house 7 min wannaknow 2
Madisonville Police Offering Reward in String o... 38 min Jumper The wise 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr thispost1912 1,011
hopkins county fair pageant (Aug '10) 1 hr Cursed 39
Childhood Idols.. Still Love or What Was I Thin... 3 hr JustAgirl 6
Jeremy worth 4 hr Talking 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Madisonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••