Jerry Lewis (Madisonville not actor)

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
?

Providence, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
So what about this guy and him parking his truck blocking the road?
Yuh

Duluth, GA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
He owns it. Too many people complain about potholes. Don't use the damn road. End of story.
Bahahaha

Madisonville, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2012
How do you own a road?
Maybe the state... But I mean... How does one go about taking ownership of a road? Didn't know it was possible
stolen

Duluth, GA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
from what I hear they steal everything else. why not a road?
NOPE

Providence, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Bahahaha wrote:
How do you own a road?
Maybe the state... But I mean... How does one go about taking ownership of a road? Didn't know it was possible
Its not a ROAD!! The city wouldnt recognize it as a road. It is private property. Mr. Lewis is free to do what he wants with his property. The potholes exist because of traffic to arbys. It's arby's fault that they built their driveway to lead on to private property that they do not own & do not own an easement to. Look up the deeds at the courthouse if you don't know how this is possible. The point is that mr. lewis allowed the usage of HIS property until people created a pothole that was large enough to cause damage to someones car. Then that someone called the city, found out its not a road and is owned by mr. lewis. Then they called mr. lewis to complain about car damage. Why in the world you would not avoid an OBVIOUS huge pothole is beyond me. So now mr. lewis is blocking the usage of HIS property. So its his choice. MOVE ON.
Yuh

Duluth, GA

#6 Dec 14, 2012
NOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not a ROAD!! The city wouldnt recognize it as a road. It is private property. Mr. Lewis is free to do what he wants with his property. The potholes exist because of traffic to arbys. It's arby's fault that they built their driveway to lead on to private property that they do not own & do not own an easement to. Look up the deeds at the courthouse if you don't know how this is possible. The point is that mr. lewis allowed the usage of HIS property until people created a pothole that was large enough to cause damage to someones car. Then that someone called the city, found out its not a road and is owned by mr. lewis. Then they called mr. lewis to complain about car damage. Why in the world you would not avoid an OBVIOUS huge pothole is beyond me. So now mr. lewis is blocking the usage of HIS property. So its his choice. MOVE ON.
Thank you. Jerks try to make me out too seem like I'm making junk up. He owns it, you complain, he closed it. Now just shut up.
No they didn't

Providence, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
No, Arby's refused to pay when he approached them, and requested they pay half of the repair cost.
Bahahaha

Madisonville, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
I was not trying to be hateful to anyone. so dont get hateful with me!
I Just didn't know it was even possible. Damn! I dont complain about the Potholes...I didn't even know there was any. I've only used that "pathway" ,since Its not a road and u wanna jump down my throat, only a few times anyways. if people are kind enough to let me use things of theirs... I don't complain!!!
Bahahaha

Madisonville, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="No they didn't"]No, Arby's refused to pay when he approached them, and requested they pay half of the repair cost.[/QUOTE]

If I were him this would be settled in court. that's not fair. they use his road to get their business and make money but Wont help when something happens
Nope

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2012
KoldKen wrote:
Does that mean the Versnicks owned the road prior to Jerry? Arby's has been using that road years before he bought that property.
It has nothing to do with the car lot property. Versnick never owned the property that is closed off. It is part of a different tract owned by mr. lewis
Nope

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Fish wrote:
There's other stores on it too,
What about them?
Who owns the other building?
Plus that alley has Ben full of holes for years.
Most traffic on that property is arbys drive thru customers. Some people use it for different purposes. However I cant even begin to count the amount of bigger trucks like dump trucks that travel that road to pull into arbys. Why is this such a big deal? If it was your property would you want to constantly pay to repair your property because people damaged it?
MEMYSELFI

Madisonville, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2012
I drove through one day..it had rained so that hole was not noticeable. It felt like my whole tire went under and hit the underside of my car.

I reported it to GoRequest...but it is not the city or state's responsibility.

It is his responsibility. FOr a business man, he seems a bit under educated.
WHAT

Madisonville, KY

#19 Dec 14, 2012
MEMYSELFI wrote:
I drove through one day..it had rained so that hole was not noticeable. It felt like my whole tire went under and hit the underside of my car.
I reported it to GoRequest...but it is not the city or state's responsibility.
It is his responsibility. FOr a business man, he seems a bit under educated.
Let me get this straight? You were treaspassing on private property, hit a pot hole, and yet it's not your own fault? How is your treaspassing his responsibility? This seems to be the typical mindset of todays society. "I did wrong but it's not my fault". If Mr. Lewis was to drive his vehicle onto your front lawn, hit your tree, and injure himself, would that be your fault or his?
OOOOOOOOOLOLOOOO OOO

Houston, TX

#22 Dec 14, 2012
How was your stay in the pokie?
duck comander

Paducah, KY

#24 Dec 14, 2012
Jerry should be on duck dynasty
realt

Madisonville, KY

#25 Dec 15, 2012
Seriously people out of the kindness of someone's heart why the heck can't they fix the hole and let people use it again. When he blocks it that really makes him look like a cold hearted bi*ch I don't care if he owns it or what he can be a good Christian and like god would want him to share his road with others it's not like he is sharing his toilet or personal items just a road heck he prolly barely uses it. Think about it people its mean and cruel to just block the road cause you don't want to fix it you mind as well destroy the road if your just never going to use it cause of the pothole
realt

Madisonville, KY

#26 Dec 15, 2012
And remember people he is a lot more blessed then most of us he needs to be thankful he has a damn business in this small town and yes since Arby's uses it they should both pay to fix it. In this day in time it would be nice of we just all came together to help out one another but I know that's never going to happen too many people struggle but I'm sure Lewis isn't I'm sure he has plenty of money and does just fine
Fishroy

Princeton, KY

#27 Dec 15, 2012
Jerry Lewis is the biggest crook in hopkins county!
hillbilly

Princeton, KY

#30 Dec 15, 2012
I cant stand the man, but, he is right about this. There shouldnt be any dispute about arby's taking responsibility. The drive through leads into a road they dont own..... but didnt hesitate to use. Would they expect lewis to pay if it were in the their parking lot???? Same difference.
lmmfao1

Cadiz, KY

#31 Dec 15, 2012
anyone who would put up half bond along with laura petway to get josh peyton out speaks for itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fonda stanley 1 hr jellyfish123 16
Who's got the biggest packages in the county? 3 hr 11inchd 27
Ricky Tandy 6 hr mrFISHroy 13
anal bleaching 6 hr mrFISHroy 2
meagan harris (Feb '11) 10 hr hadtohaveit 48
Butch Albin a RAT 13 hr Clinton Boy 1
baby jordyn 16 hr sosad 3
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match

Madisonville People Search