just wondering

Madisonville, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Why does it seem like every girl u get to know tells you at some point that she was raped? Is it me or do all girls have a rape story?

Keep in mind I'm not trying to sound inconsiderate but just hard to not notice the coincidence.
Doobie Dan

Calhoun, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Why does it seem like every girl u get to know tells you at some point that she was raped? Is it me or do all girls have a rape story?
Keep in mind I'm not trying to sound inconsiderate but just hard to not notice the coincidence.
You mean the one's that don't want to mention who raped them? Yea, they just usually don't want to explain how they lost their virginity and to who. They wouldn't have dreamed of giving it up willingly to anyone before they met you? Not sayin it don't happen, but why protect a guy if he did it. On another thread, Emmanual Bell (28) was "tricked" into having sex with a 14 yr. old girl.Or so the post reads. Guess no-one knows but the victim/partner.
Hmmm

Madisonville, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2012
I think a lot of them arent actually rape but maybe they werent comfortable with it or didnt really want it but let it happen anyway and then wish they hadnt. I think it would be pretty difficult to actually rape a woman unless you had a knife or gun. If you dont want it dont do it and fight. I guess some could of been so scared they couldnt fight too but some just let it happen i think. There is a difference.
just wondering

Madisonville, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
I think a lot of them arent actually rape but maybe they werent comfortable with it or didnt really want it but let it happen anyway and then wish they hadnt. I think it would be pretty difficult to actually rape a woman unless you had a knife or gun. If you dont want it dont do it and fight. I guess some could of been so scared they couldnt fight too but some just let it happen i think. There is a difference.
both of brought interesting perspectives but that's thing the thing that irritates me because what they might seem as rape is totally different than how I would picture it. I remember hearing this story after I got out of high school that this girl cheated on her boyfriend but instead of admitting it she instead told ppl that she was raped. Just reminded me of what u said about he probably didn't want it but instead she went through with it.
makesmesick

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2012
Or the girls who had concintual(didn't spell that right) sex and decided to yell rape after they found out other girls were saying he did things to them?? Just because they thought they would get millions!! Until their own mother busted them out on the witness stand!! Yea those kinda girls always have some kind of rape story!! More then one usually!! Funny thing is how could someone that gives it away to everybody and their daddy for free or in exchange for expensive things be raped?? Oh wait they didn't get what they were promised!! Girls like that make me sick!! If someone was really truly raped more then likely they aren't just gonna openly talk about it at all!! So the ones who are just to open about it and willing to give detail are just looking for attention!! And that's just sick and twisted!!
fjgg

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2012
Idgaf if the girl regrets having sex or not. It pisses me off when girls say that shit...if they were really raped FORCEFULLY then I would pray for them but if its just because she didn't really want to but did anyways then its not rape

I hear the rape story all the time....girls needa grow up n take responsibility for what they did
just wondering

Madisonville, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2012
I even remember watching the real world a Long time ago and this girl made a racist comment next this black gentlemen was of course pissed and started arguing with her then of course she feels bad for saying it and confessed she has little respect for blacks because she was raped by one. I sat there and was amazed how she shifted focus from the racist comment to her being a victim in a rape just do she wouldn't have everyone be upset with her over the comment.
they

Madisonville, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2012
They tend to lie about it a lot because they are embarrassed about sleeping with someone they regret sleeping with later.
love

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2012
well i think girls lose their virginity sometimes because they dont know what they are doing. they are just making out but the older guy with experience pushes through with the act. they cried stop but he kept going.
GPG

Madisonville, KY

#12 Feb 16, 2012
love wrote:
well i think girls lose their virginity sometimes because they dont know what they are doing. they are just making out but the older guy with experience pushes through with the act. they cried stop but he kept going.
Maybe instead of saying stop they should get up and put their clothes back on.
fjgg

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2012
love wrote:
And then they keep dating the guy n continue to **** him. Yeah okay. If your one of the girls who say oh but I was scared. Bullshit girls who say that need to grow up because they are gonna have to Deal with a lot worse in life than some teenage boy trying to get his rocks off
love

Madisonville, KY

#14 Feb 17, 2012
oh heavens, what am i doing up at 3 am?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill Stein or Gary Johnson? 37 min BitcWithCrotchRot 4
Hopkins County Fair 2 hr Pathetic Creatures 22
Andrea lear 7 hr Carolyn 8
he wants to be a hells angel (Jul '11) 7 hr IHMC BULLY 184
Who speaks a 2nd language? 8 hr Angie 1
Amber Crook 10 hr Duke 68
jessie taylor richardson 12 hr does he not exist 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance