Rollin'

Madisonville, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2011
Josh Fugate from Mortons is hot!!!!!!
puleezzzz

Tomball, TX

#7 Sep 2, 2011
[QUOTE who="Rollin'"]Josh Fugate from Mortons is hot!!!!!![/QUOTE]
So sad... Another victim. Don't go there. I can name at least 100 he's been with. Plus, he really does suck in bed. Might last 10 minutes and trust me, those pics he likes to send? Do him ALOT of justice cuz his winky dink is small.
Rollin'

Madisonville, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2011
puleezzzz wrote:
[QUOTE who="Rollin'"]Josh Fugate from Mortons is hot!!!!!!"

So sad... Another victim. Don't go there. I can name at least 100 he's been with. Plus, he really does suck in bed. Might last 10 minutes and trust me, those pics he likes to send? Do him ALOT of justice cuz his winky dink is small.
Damn!!! That's funny!! What kind of pics does he send?
Big Rick

Tomball, TX

#9 Sep 3, 2011
puleezzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
U talk like u mite know from experience, did he hit then quit cause u sucked so bad?
gapanese girl

Crossville, IL

#10 Sep 3, 2011
josh fugate is a punk ass. any of you girls that mess with him, then i say you are getting what you deserve: a punk ass. if you do mess with him it's cause you think he's got money, solike i said you're getting what you deserve.
his grl
#11 Sep 3, 2011
well i dnt think he sux and i dnt like him for his money i like him for him! and he really makes me moan n the bed with his perfect size mayb ur pus*y was jus to loose!... jus sayin
gapanese girl

Crossville, IL

#12 Sep 3, 2011
my pus is fine and he ain't been in here cause i already know bout him and his herpes, so good luck to ya!
gapanese guy

Fairfield, IL

#13 Sep 3, 2011
gapanese girl do u have a face book or email
gapanese girl

Crossville, IL

#14 Sep 3, 2011
you wish ! I meet my men the old fashion way. This place is not for meeting people, it's for talking about people.
Josh Fugate

Spirit Lake, IA

#16 Sep 4, 2011
Your all probabley just mad cuz I f*cked your girls.
gapanese girl

Crossville, IL

#17 Sep 4, 2011
shows how ignorant you are, i am a girl dumb ass, i don't have girls.
Josh Fugate

Tomball, TX

#18 Sep 4, 2011
Then I probabley f*cked one of your friens or u and didnt talk to them or u afterwords cuz u was no good. Hahahahaha!
theoneyouhate

Columbia City, IN

#19 Sep 4, 2011
haters!!!!!!!!!! this goes along with my topic! bitches that are nathan!!!!!!!!!!but think their the shit!!!!! get a man stop haten on everyone eles relationship!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!! lmao

Since: Dec 10

nortonville

#20 Sep 10, 2011
I only know two cute guys from the gap lol
redneck

Crossville, IL

#21 Sep 10, 2011
heard you got junk in your trunk. i'm from the gap, i'm sexy, and i'm a junk man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate Statue At Old Courthouse 17 min Master of PuPPetz 88
Poor officer king :( 2 hr Master of PuPPetz 11
Topix and gossip. 4 hr Toxic blast 41
help! random sex with a buddy?!? (May '11) 7 hr B nuts 64
Hopkins County Jail (Oct '10) 7 hr B nuts 68
Med Center Abulance is a Joke 19 hr Master of PuPPetz 33
What can a person with a felony hunt with???? (Jun '12) 23 hr Master of PuPPetz 79

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages