First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Savannah K

Madisonville, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2011
Has anyone tried these diet pills? If so do they work?
ace user

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2011
Yrs they really work. I myself have taken them the last two weeks and have lost 10 lbs with little exercise. It doesn't give me the jitters like those sold at GNC. Also lots of energy gained from them too.
ace question

Madisonville, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2011
ace user wrote:
Yrs they really work. I myself have taken them the last two weeks and have lost 10 lbs with little exercise. It doesn't give me the jitters like those sold at GNC. Also lots of energy gained from them too.
How many do you take 1 dosent seem to help me.
fake

Toledo, OH

#4 Sep 17, 2011
Gimmick junk line all the rest.

Put in the time to exercise and eat right. Works every time.
Just wondering

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2011
Someone posted a business in Dawson Springs that sells ACE. I don't remember the name. Anyone know? Thanks.
yea

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Sep 17, 2011
Ace?
ace user

United States

#7 Sep 17, 2011
ace question wrote:
<quoted text>
How many do you take 1 dosent seem to help me.
You can take Another before lunch if you need more. I really like taking just one though.
Just wondering

United States

#8 Sep 17, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
Someone posted a business in Dawson Springs that sells ACE. I don't remember the name. Anyone know? Thanks.
Found the name on another thread. It's Kandy's. Now, anyone know if that's hair salon or what? Thanks
just wondering

Madisonville, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Found the name on another thread. It's Kandy's. Now, anyone know if that's hair salon or what? Thanks
Candys corner it's a hair-salon/ boutique
Just wondering

United States

#10 Sep 18, 2011
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Candys corner it's a hair-salon/ boutique
Thank you.
just wondering

Madisonville, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.
Yw
Ace User

Madisonville, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2011
ace user wrote:
I have not been on them long. What is the difference in ACE and other diet pills. I am hearing that they work for other people.
read up

Dale, IL

#13 Sep 19, 2011
u people should really educate yourselfs on what you are doing to your bodies. People are turing up at hospital Ers everywhere due to these pills. They are causing kidney failure. I guess thats a great sacrifice to look smaller. I myslef will stick to diet and exersice.. I hope for your own sakes you dont try the lazy approach on this.
RN RMC

Madisonville, KY

#14 Sep 19, 2011
read up wrote:
u people should really educate yourselfs on what you are doing to your bodies. People are turing up at hospital Ers everywhere due to these pills. They are causing kidney failure. I guess thats a great sacrifice to look smaller. I myslef will stick to diet and exersice.. I hope for your own sakes you dont try the lazy approach on this.
I work at the hospital ER right here and Madisonville and I have not heard of such. From what I understand these pills are completely natural.
concerned

Madisonville, KY

#15 Sep 19, 2011
read up wrote:
would love to know where you are getting you information? Everyone I know that has taken these have lost weight and improved their health.
ACE not

Madisonville, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2011
I have taken these pills for a month. I have NOT lost any weight or felt the energy they claim to give you. I am over weight I do exercise and eat right also under a doctor's care. Most people selling these pills are already skinny so dont fall into the game. There are cheaper things you can buy to help you so think and see your Dr. first.
wondering

Madisonville, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2011
ACE not wrote:
I have taken these pills for a month. I have NOT lost any weight or felt the energy they claim to give you. I am over weight I do exercise and eat right also under a doctor's care. Most people selling these pills are already skinny so dont fall into the game. There are cheaper things you can buy to help you so think and see your Dr. first.
how many pills were you taking a day? i have been taking too and love the energy. thanks for the input
ACE not

Madisonville, KY

#18 Sep 20, 2011
Went from 1 pill to 3 a day..a dollar a pill is unreal....there other all natural things that are cheaper check with ur doctor.
ACE not

Madisonville, KY

#19 Sep 20, 2011
Went from 1 pill to 3 a day. There are cheaper things you can buy that are all natural and wont cost you a dollar a pill. You just need to ask your doctor about them.
my doctor

Madisonville, KY

#20 Sep 20, 2011
ACE not wrote:
Went from 1 pill to 3 a day. There are cheaper things you can buy that are all natural and wont cost you a dollar a pill. You just need to ask your doctor about them.
My doctor said they were alright to take. What else have you tried that is cheaper and natural? I am desperate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christie harlan 23 min Go away 1
Heathers Evans Clark 44 min Dumb is dumb 6
milf 2 hr one-eyed jake 5
gossipers... 3 hr DelBert R Dingal-... 2
iron odor motorcycle gang 3 hr DelBert R Dingal-... 16
Retarded kids with sub par parents 6 hr ammo 9
tommorowland festival 6 hr rebel yell 7

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance