sheriff dept/leaked informant tape on...
raylan givens

United States

#62 Feb 6, 2012
Miss Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>Well Marshall Dillon, what makes you so sure that he was driving the truck that was stopped. Sounds like you are just trying to give another agency a bad name stating things that you think happened. Marshall my a$$!!!!!!!
All you done was watch the video!! In order to understand it you must LISTEN!! He was driving before they made it and they let him drive away after they made it! I don't "think" that happened I no it did! So what would have happened if the crazy meth head wrecked and killed an innocent person???
Wtf

United States

#63 Feb 7, 2012
Mr baldwin is still a deputy.. dont you remember he let that polley guy escape twice lol.. Troutman was a detective who got demoted back to deputy.. Poor guys:( this case hasnt went to trial yet btw..
wandafoxx

Ripley, TN

#64 Feb 7, 2012
The police wanted the drug dealer not the user that's common practice I know that they let others go if they rat, also I am sure he was sobered up before they let him go
James

Madisonville, KY

#65 Feb 7, 2012
WAIT!!!! Did I just see two cops let a drunk/high man behind the wheel to drive?
cop

Herndon, VA

#66 Feb 7, 2012
Mr.Baldwin works at GE now
raylan givens

United States

#68 Feb 7, 2012
Action against these two officers should be taken! Mr. Dexter was defiantly to intoxicated to drive. These officers didn't make a DUI arrest when it was clearly needed! They were not worried about the safety of the hundreds of people on the road instead they were worried about catching a supposed drug dealer! A drug dealer that didn't even have any drugs when they executed there warrant! I ask 1 more time what if Mr. Dexter wrecked and killed somebody?
wondering

Dunmor, KY

#69 Feb 7, 2012
cop wrote:
Mr.Baldwin works at GE now
Since when!!
no name

Frankfort, KY

#70 Feb 7, 2012
Jedi Master wrote:
No one is hard enough in this town to do any more than probably beat the guy up. no one has it in em to kill anyone for "snichin" dont do bad shit and you wont have to worry about it.
Do you not recall the name John Tapp, Or Rodney Bo Hale ,Jeremy Goodwin? Hello what town are you from?
video man

Bowling Green, KY

#71 Feb 7, 2012
thank god he didnt wreck and kill someone
video man

Bowling Green, KY

#72 Feb 7, 2012
i heard 3 people in the begining
video man

Bowling Green, KY

#73 Feb 7, 2012
turn your voulme up listen close
video man

Bowling Green, KY

#74 Feb 7, 2012
wandafoxx wrote:
The police wanted the drug dealer not the user that's common practice I know that they let others go if they rat, also I am sure he was sobered up before they let him go
neg
video man

Bowling Green, KY

#75 Feb 7, 2012
raylan givens wrote:
Action against these two officers should be taken! Mr. Dexter was defiantly to intoxicated to drive. These officers didn't make a DUI arrest when it was clearly needed! They were not worried about the safety of the hundreds of people on the road instead they were worried about catching a supposed drug dealer! A drug dealer that didn't even have any drugs when they executed there warrant! I ask 1 more time what if Mr. Dexter wrecked and killed somebody?
i half to agree with every thing you type smart guy
civil rights

Bowling Green, KY

#76 Feb 7, 2012
what they did is wrong i turned my volume up i heard 3 people
darn it

Madisonville, KY

#77 Feb 7, 2012
ok, im stupid, I cant find the video, anyone care to post the keywords or title for a search?
Try_this

Madisonville, KY

#78 Feb 7, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Rattlesnake Pete

Centertown, KY

#79 Feb 7, 2012
civil rights wrote:
what they did is wrong i turned my volume up i heard 3 people
While the topic on missing people and druggies, etc. is barely cold, now we are concerned about a dealers civil rights? Maybe you're the 3'rd person,feeling left out of the picture.The heading on this topic could be deceiving,I'm sure the Sheriff's Dept. leaked the tape and then posted it on here too.Lately, seems like their doing a pretty good job.
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#80 Feb 7, 2012
Try_this wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XZb0RD53A3UXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Thanks.I tried to post that but couldn't do it.
James

Madisonville, KY

#81 Feb 7, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>While the topic on missing people and druggies, etc. is barely cold, now we are concerned about a dealers civil rights? Maybe you're the 3'rd person,feeling left out of the picture.The heading on this topic could be deceiving,I'm sure the Sheriff's Dept. leaked the tape and then posted it on here too.Lately, seems like their doing a pretty good job.
And why should we not be worried about his civil rights.. Remember genius what happens to one can happen to us all..
Good Deal

Madisonville, KY

#83 Feb 7, 2012
Im glad this person did rat on the Meth Heads. I hope everyone learn from the video and do the same. This is the only way we will stomp out this epidemic in this area. All you stupid people who say snitches in stitches and all that crap you all go to hell. Good job dude! This is the way we can combat the drugs! If you suspect someone dealing Meth please turn them in. Meth is ruining our culture!!!!! I am so tired of seeing these zombies around this town. It's time we fight back and take our streets back. Let's make 2012 the year we put these Meth-Heads in a cell! Screw all the rehab crap just lock them all up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea lear 11 min tortoise 1
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 827
Blayde Weaver (Sep '11) 6 hr methmichelle 12
Lacee Cornette 8 hr Liberal Wisenheimer 7
It's mine 8 hr memyselfi 4
he wants to be a hells angel (Jul '11) 11 hr Dave518 182
Oh but I know 14 hr girlalwaysforgotten 70

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance