Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66831 Aug 11, 2012
I am old and see no reason to now try to act like some kid at Christmas. I have or will make it to Heaven based on past performances and not just what happens in the last few hours or based upon other's rules for my life.

I have been on Topix long enough to learn some REAL people that are dear to me and I continue to stay in contact with them via emails etc. I know about their lives, work relations, heartbreaks, and joys. I don't see how those folks could be any more REAL.
get out of my house

AOL

#66832 Aug 11, 2012
The Eldridge's don't like the truth!!!! Deleting the post won't change the truth. Stalking, invasion of privacy, attempted murder (not once, but several times), job loss, ecomonic loss, stealing, breaking and entering, wire tapping, fraud, lible, slander, embezzlement, terroristic threatening, forging documents, conspiracy, bribery, let's just say what haven't you done! What a group of family members, wow, taking every right, every day because you embezzled money years ago and didn't want to have the truth get out. Pathetic! Your own mother and father were scared of you, no wonder. Your own sister is scared of you. How much does a "hit" go for now a days? Maybe frank needs to stop listening in the house and get a good attorney.
get out of my house

AOL

#66833 Aug 11, 2012
Better yet, let's have a Christmas family reunion dinner were auntie can bring tainted meat. Lindaloo can belittle everyone around her. The "voted" king and executor can pretend to be in charge and you can all talk to each other in foreign tongues. Maybe Sweet Potato can bring her man and he can play with the kiddos. Oh that's right, you don't need to get to know me, you have me stalked, followed, and terrorized. Then in case I get uppity and tell the truth, you tap my phone, recording every word, embarass me in public, bribe friends, and generally act like idiots in public. How is Andy and the big, bad uniforms doing? Work it baby, work it! I feel sorry for that last "uniform" you were using. I bet he had no idea what hit him.
get out of my house

AOL

#66834 Aug 11, 2012
Just out of curiosity, when did you all move to Kentucky and worry about your reputation down there????????!! Oh that's right, you just like to do your crimes in most of the 50 states. How else can you hide the money? At least 7 out of 50 states have come to know you personally.
get out of my house

AOL

#66835 Aug 11, 2012
you should know the judgy things don't mean "sh*t"!!!
food

New Haven, KY

#66836 Aug 11, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Then I stand falsely accused. lol...If I have ice cream in the freezer, it will wake me up in the middle of the night. Money can burn holes in your pocket, but love can burn one through your heart.
So true my dear. Been burnt by love much to often. Oh who am I kidding , money is not all that much to me , never had much and never wanted much. I have learned the hard way the value in things. For me there is not much anymore.
trusted

New Haven, KY

#66837 Aug 11, 2012
Great Sat. To everyone ,may your day be filled with sunshine and glory.
The most precious thing in life you can give is the gift of love. I used to think I was the lucky one for loving, but now I know it is those , who recieve the love that are lucky. To love is awesome, but to be loved , makes the whole world worth while. My grandfather and my grandmother, lost three kids, to very bad things, one to sucide, and two illness. I always wondered how they handled so much pain, and now I know , that it was the gift of love they got them through it , if only for a while ,they got to love something wonderful, although they only had them for awhile , that love stayed in their hearts forever. Where grief , did ease a little , nothing could take the love. Yus the saying better to have loved and lost than never loved at all!!! Much love to you all today....

“USW Local 14491 ”

Since: Aug 11

Louisville

#66838 Aug 11, 2012
Re Response
I have no big fancy words to spar around with you. I am not a very educated man. Unless you consider my education on the job site. That schooling served me well enough to feed and shelter my family and I thank the Lord for that daily.
I have lived by the fruit of my hands and the sweat of my brow like my father before me and his before him. I have never claimed to have walked without sin throughout my life. I know no one who has done that except the savior.
I can only say from experience that My Lord and savior is a merciful Lord and I trust in him in great faith.
I will stand before him and be judged by my works at the end of my trail. As we all will.
I have just broken my record for the most posts in any given time. If I decide to post again I will. You have no bearing on that at all. That my friend is entirely up to me.
I enjoyed reading the lady's posts and watching her links. I wish she would continue.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#66840 Aug 11, 2012
trusted wrote:
Great Sat. To everyone ,may your day be filled with sunshine and glory.
The most precious thing in life you can give is the gift of love. I used to think I was the lucky one for loving, but now I know it is those , who recieve the love that are lucky. To love is awesome, but to be loved , makes the whole world worth while. My grandfather and my grandmother, lost three kids, to very bad things, one to sucide, and two illness. I always wondered how they handled so much pain, and now I know , that it was the gift of love they got them through it , if only for a while ,they got to love something wonderful, although they only had them for awhile , that love stayed in their hearts forever. Where grief , did ease a little , nothing could take the love. Yus the saying better to have loved and lost than never loved at all!!! Much love to you all today....
Good day to you, and everybody else...Where is everybody else?
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66841 Aug 11, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day to you, and everybody else...Where is everybody else?
Hey Blueminer. Good day to you too. Did you see the news flash on the Iran earthquake. 80 dead, 400 injured? Breaking news so story is developing. Those reports I posted were informative for this very reason. Small earthquakes seem to eventually lead to big earthquakes. I will keep an eye on the Madrid Fault though, like I have for almost 2 years. Just won't be able to post it like before if I want to continue to post at all. Guess we know why, huh? lol I don't post on every site like they do wreaking havoc. Glad they are gone. Hope everyone has been enjoying the Olympics. U-S-A.....most medals. Yay
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#66842 Aug 11, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Blueminer. Good day to you too. Did you see the news flash on the Iran earthquake. 80 dead, 400 injured? Breaking news so story is developing. Those reports I posted were informative for this very reason. Small earthquakes seem to eventually lead to big earthquakes. I will keep an eye on the Madrid Fault though, like I have for almost 2 years. Just won't be able to post it like before if I want to continue to post at all. Guess we know why, huh? lol I don't post on every site like they do wreaking havoc. Glad they are gone. Hope everyone has been enjoying the Olympics. U-S-A.....most medals. Yay
Sounds like you have and still chancing of getting bumped withe Cods-Vine crap. LMFAO at the Original Trolls, they know who they are. Hehehheeee
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#66843 Aug 11, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Once the Ag. guys make their estimates on crop-loss due to drought, food prices are likely to soar. Thankfully, many of us are able to hunt and fish here in our little haven of wild game and fishing holes, but for those in the cities and game-bare Western states, there is little relief from super-market gouging.
Exactly what I thought, food prices will go sky high. But got plenty of rabbits and turkeys fifty feet out the back door. And if things get really bad I'll just butcher a beef and have plenty of food around here.

Scotts Vegas

#66844 Aug 11, 2012
Yeah I had just read the Iran earthquake story. LA may be in line for a big one.
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66845 Aug 11, 2012
Regularman wrote:
Re Response
I have no big fancy words to spar around with you. I am not a very educated man. Unless you consider my education on the job site. That schooling served me well enough to feed and shelter my family and I thank the Lord for that daily.
I have lived by the fruit of my hands and the sweat of my brow like my father before me and his before him. I have never claimed to have walked without sin throughout my life. I know no one who has done that except the savior.
I can only say from experience that My Lord and savior is a merciful Lord and I trust in him in great faith.
I will stand before him and be judged by my works at the end of my trail. As we all will.
I have just broken my record for the most posts in any given time. If I decide to post again I will. You have no bearing on that at all. That my friend is entirely up to me.
I enjoyed reading the lady's posts and watching her links. I wish she would continue.
Hello Regularman, I see you are Union. Good for you. They are a dying breed. Workers have unions to thank for so much, yet bash them for so little. Makes me sick. Anyway, sounds like you are the worker your dad, and his dad always were...the backbone of America. Also, seems to be a dying breed. Most want a paycheck, but don't want to work to get one.

I know there were more than not that enjoyed my videos and articles which I posted for interest, including the website so I wasn't accused of copywrite violations, but that bunch that has worked so deligently since April to kill this thread and bully all the good folks continued to complain about my "spam" and the thread being on their home forum that it was removed in Scottsville, and I have been placed on notice not to post them. They won, we lost. It is what it is. I have thought about deleting topix altogether and finding another hobby after checking my email and the world news at night, but I think I will still stick around. I don't know why people have to hate so much that this would be the results, but that is what has happened. Then they go to Scottsville and put a thread up about the bird thread being removed and trash everyone here, especially me. Maybe some will invade their space and do the same they have done here. I doubt it it takes too much negative energy to hate so much. I have never met these people (never want to), I live in the Louisville/Fort Knox area, yet they had such hate and disgust for me for posting those articles and the Godvine videos. Instead of just ignoring them or the statewide Bird thread. It speaks volumes of their character, or lack of. I am glad you enjoyed them while I could post them. I thought the videos were inspirational and cute...not mocking God or people's faith. Must of been a bunch of them complaining to topix. A few of us only reported the filthy posts and stealing people's names and posting vile comments. You see who won huh? Anyway, now that they are gone, I hope you will join in and posts more. Have a great day.
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66846 Aug 11, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you have and still chancing of getting bumped withe Cods-Vine crap. LMFAO at the Original Trolls, they know who they are. Hehehheeee
You should go gloat with your fellow haters on the bird thread you haters stared. YOU are the original trolls and everyone knows it. Keep posting your crap though tinypony. You can't stay away, you are so obsessed with good people you envy. The laugh is on you.
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66847 Aug 11, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Yeah I had just read the Iran earthquake story. LA may be in line for a big one.
Yeah, a couple days ago it was all about California. Shame info to interest others is spam because a "few" say so. Keeping an eye on the Madrid Fault...it has been showing small activity.

Scotts Vegas

#66848 Aug 11, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Regularman, I see you are Union. Good for you. They are a dying breed. Workers have unions to thank for so much, yet bash them for so little. Makes me sick. Anyway, sounds like you are the worker your dad, and his dad always were...the backbone of America. Also, seems to be a dying breed. Most want a paycheck, but don't want to work to get one.
I know there were more than not that enjoyed my videos and articles which I posted for interest, including the website so I wasn't accused of copywrite violations, but that bunch that has worked so deligently since April to kill this thread and bully all the good folks continued to complain about my "spam" and the thread being on their home forum that it was removed in Scottsville, and I have been placed on notice not to post them. They won, we lost. It is what it is. I have thought about deleting topix altogether and finding another hobby after checking my email and the world news at night, but I think I will still stick around. I don't know why people have to hate so much that this would be the results, but that is what has happened. Then they go to Scottsville and put a thread up about the bird thread being removed and trash everyone here, especially me. Maybe some will invade their space and do the same they have done here. I doubt it it takes too much negative energy to hate so much. I have never met these people (never want to), I live in the Louisville/Fort Knox area, yet they had such hate and disgust for me for posting those articles and the Godvine videos. Instead of just ignoring them or the statewide Bird thread. It speaks volumes of their character, or lack of. I am glad you enjoyed them while I could post them. I thought the videos were inspirational and cute...not mocking God or people's faith. Must of been a bunch of them complaining to topix. A few of us only reported the filthy posts and stealing people's names and posting vile comments. You see who won huh? Anyway, now that they are gone, I hope you will join in and posts more. Have a great day.
What do you mean "and I have been placed on notice not to post them."??? Topix told you that?
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66849 Aug 11, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean "and I have been placed on notice not to post them."??? Topix told you that?
They sure did, yet if you look at the political thread or any others you will see stories with the website just like I did. And yet, filthy comments from that hateful bunch was acceptable. Go figure.

“USW Local 14491 ”

Since: Aug 11

Louisville

#66850 Aug 11, 2012
RE she Believes
I am a believer and proud of it.
I am a retired steelworker and proud of it.
I will remain both until the Lord calls me home.
The union busters came around in force during my last few working years. We never gave in to their bullying and scare tactics while I was still working. They finally won. But I had already retired. I am thankful to have had many years of safe and productive employment in organized labor. I am sad for the men and women who will never know that kind of working environment.
I hope you will get back to freely posting anything you wish Miss. And I hope it's soon. I always enjoyed reading your posts and watching your links and reading those of a few others before bed. The rest of the garbage that I never cared for I would just overlook entirely. I don't have time for that. It is very easy to skim on by what one doesn't care to waste time on. If I can do it anyone can.

Scotts Vegas

#66851 Aug 11, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure did, yet if you look at the political thread or any others you will see stories with the website just like I did. And yet, filthy comments from that hateful bunch was acceptable. Go figure.
That's interesting to say the least. I honestly don't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Elizabeth jones? 4 hr Interesting 16
Lacey Webb 5 hr dually 2
Girl with crotch rotting 5 hr dually 48
christie harlan 5 hr dually 18
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 826
Oh but I know 11 hr girlalwaysforgotten 53
your answer? 13 hr thinking out loud 4

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance