Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
57,281 - 57,300 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Don Quixote

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

For someone complaining about their freedom of speech being trampled on,some sure seems to be making alot of them.Some abusive name calling as well.Post away.Read the TOS. If you don't violate them...Then you have nothing to complain about.Read the TOS don't just glance through it.Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

hahahaha...little boyfriend didn't keep the unabomber busy did he? Had to get up and bash one more time and beg for some more Godvines. Did you miss the ones I posted a couple pages and many of your removals ago? hahaha Guess the mods think otherwise since only you trolls are having your posts removed and your crew is shrinking by the day. My comments haven't been removed and the mods are figuring out all the decent posters posting for the last year or so vs. the few trolls posting under multiple names trashing people on this thread and guess who is losing....not us. Suck it up, unabomber/devil worshipper. Here are your last Godvines for the night. Have nanny tuck you back in with the little boy avatar annoucing your departure for the night. You bore us.

No mention of BIRDS tonight so here is some BIRD Godvines:)

Unlikely Best Friends Will Melt Your Heart - Awwww

If a puppy and a duck can get along this well, there's no excuse for any of us humans not to put aside our differences and get along too. What a beautiful video with 2 of God's beautiful creatures. So cute.

http://www.godvine.com/Unlikely-Best-Friends-...

Just a Random Goose Parade to Make Your Day

We have no real explanation for this "goose parade" or why it happened, but take the 30 seconds to watch it anyway. It's sure to put a smile on your face. God bless animals and their adorable ways!

http://www.godvine.com/Just-a-Random-Goose-Pa...

Enjoy!
Don Quixote

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Step away from the water bong lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
how long have you been on this thread and what is this if it isn't a chat site? Are you feeling left out? And what do you suppose your presence has done to this thread and what are you hoping it becomes? Do you want it to be "your" thread?
Someone looked it up the other day, I think it was around the 500 point. No one was allowed to comment without being flogged by the "regulars' unless you kissed their arse. With my Gems of Wisdom nearing 26,000, do I look like I'm feeling left out? This thread needs to be back on topic. This is everyones thread to comment on. I as several others got tired of the same old hijackers names popping up on our hometown page all day long. I do not start topics, I only comment on ones already started. If I wanted a thread of my own, I would start one. It's really sad their playhouse got wrecked.

Ted Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter
Don Quixote

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Are you still banned lol
Belie Rave

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been enjoying the summer and life with friends and family. I wish I was taking a road trip next week. I could use a break away. I have been thinking about a 4 day break to see friends in Memphis that have a lake house in the Pickwick Resort area in Savannah. It is beautiful down there and I would love to see it again. It has been a few years since I have been there. I wanted to go back for Memphis in May when Beale Street is rocking but something always seems to come up. The Savannah area is beautiful and the next town is Adamsville where Walking Tall took place with Sheriff Buford Pusser. That place was a trip going to all the places that were in the movie. It was interesting and Tennessee is a beautiful state like Kentucky. Going to miss your posts while you are gone.
Did you see all the posts removed since I posted the last bunch? hahaha Guess they are exposing the real trolls. You are right in your perceptions. I am sorry I ever doubted you early on. Imagine you, me, OJG, and Ancient Wolf and the progress we have made in a year. Friends. Feels pretty good.:)
A little doubt is always healthy, no need to apologize. Sometimes the back and forth bantering is necessary in order to find out more about the true beliefs and intents of the other person and we certainly went through that and I am glad we have arrived at this point in our on-line friendship. I look forward to your posts and enjoy chatting with you. I can tell you have been through a lot in your life and you have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share and your honesty and integrity shows with your posts. You are also very feisty especially with the trolls and I admire that about you but I think it belies the soft heart that lies beneath that tough exterior.
HERE

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone looked it up the other day, I think it was around the 500 point. No one was allowed to comment without being flogged by the "regulars' unless you kissed their arse. With my Gems of Wisdom nearing 26,000, do I look like I'm feeling left out? This thread needs to be back on topic. This is everyones thread to comment on. I as several others got tired of the same old hijackers names popping up on our hometown page all day long. I do not start topics, I only comment on ones already started. If I wanted a thread of my own, I would start one. It's really sad their playhouse got wrecked.
Ted Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter
I thought you already have several threads about you in the Scottsville forum? Are those threads dead due to lack of intellectual input and is that why you are here? You can join in on the conversation here all you have to do is learn to be decent. Is that too difficult for you?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I see una is still stalking and making up big stories.
I see you are still a two tone lying hen turd.
Don Quixote

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Ten Beers?
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Belie Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
A little doubt is always healthy, no need to apologize. Sometimes the back and forth bantering is necessary in order to find out more about the true beliefs and intents of the other person and we certainly went through that and I am glad we have arrived at this point in our on-line friendship. I look forward to your posts and enjoy chatting with you. I can tell you have been through a lot in your life and you have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share and your honesty and integrity shows with your posts. You are also very feisty especially with the trolls and I admire that about you but I think it belies the soft heart that lies beneath that tough exterior.
{Blushing}, you got me! lol It has been a helluva ride. I have always been a defender, growing up and in my government career. It is funny that some of my adversaries in cases or negotiations would go at it, leave respecting each other and agree to disagree, but down the road became good friends. Punks like these creeps and some unabomber/devil worshippers crying about a state forum showing up in their city forum like it does every city forum. They shouldn't come into this thread to spew their filth and ignorance just because they couldn't hang with the 3 political threads constantly at the top of ALL city forums in Kentucky and no one will talk to them in theirs. You never see their names on those three threads. I take it from posters who know them they have pretty much overrun their town threads with their nonsense and that town probably wouldn't claim them anyway. lol

I do miss some of our other regular posters from pre-April. I am sure you know which ones.:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you already have several threads about you in the Scottsville forum? Are those threads dead due to lack of intellectual input and is that why you are here? You can join in on the conversation here all you have to do is learn to be decent. Is that too difficult for you?
There are several threads about me in the Scottsville Forum, mostly lies, but they are there and I didn't start them nor do I start any about anyone. This thread is a Scottsville forum topic, as it is in every town in the state. I am decent, but I am not an arse kisser. I will not agree with fakes and liars. Like it or not, I tell it like it is. I see no reason to beat about the bush in stating my opinion. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. Do you really think I read all the crap that is posted here? You really should take time to read my Gems of Wisdom, they might just save your arse sometime.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Ten Beers, I tried to answer your question. When I hit reply I was kicked back to the Scottsville forum. When I clicked back your question was gone. It must have got deleted. Sorry, I tried.
tom dooley

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Don Quixote wrote:
For someone complaining about their freedom of speech being trampled on,some sure seems to be making alot of them.Some abusive name calling as well.Post away.Read the TOS. If you don't violate them...Then you have nothing to complain about.Read the TOS don't just glance through it.Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.
obey all rules. get programmed baby!!! be docile drink plenty of fluoride and obey all rules.
you make me sick you are a pawn of the elitists. they will use you up and toss you aside like so much used toilet paper. answer my question. why should a perfectly respectful and rational theory be deleted? what TOS agreement was broken? I just read the TOS and still dont understand why those comments were removed they broke no rules of the TOS. enlighten me.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still a two tone lying hen turd.
Why do you stalk those people?
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Why don't you just repost this earth shattering respectful and rational theory.It could have been deleted bye accident,or marked as spam too many times.

Or is there something completely different going on here? EEF U no wut I meen¿

tom dooley

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

typical response of a well trained peon. anyone who questions the practice in any way is a mental case
BTW wasn't an "it" was hundreds of comments deleted for no apparent reason.
I don't think you have any idea. just do as you are told. obey all rules. enjoy your small power while you can. enjoy the calm before the storm. I would consider getting away from the coast if I were you. carry on.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Night night good folks,,,,,,heathen not so much.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Loco wrote:
Why don't you just repost this earth shattering respectful and rational theory.It could have been deleted bye accident,or marked as spam too many times.
Or is there something completely different going on here? EEF U no wut I meen¿
Hi Loco. How has your night been? It has been a fun night on topix watching all the posts be removed. The Mods have been zapping some of them before you can mark the spam, flames, x's, mean face, nuts, clueless bulb or racy big mouth. hahaha I have had many laughs with this one tonight. Enjoy
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Mutant mosquitoes to be unleashed upon the Florida Keys

Florida Keys residents would do anything to get rid of pesky mosquitoes in their area. Well, except agree to Oxitec’s plan to unleash a swarm of up to 10,000 genetically engineered mosquitoes to take out the native bugs. The British insect-control company says that by releasing the “mutant” male mosquitoes into the resident population, sickly offspring will die off quickly and stave the spread of Dengue fever. Sounds good in theory (we guess), but locals who are leery about adding even more mosquitoes into the mix are circulating a petition to keep them out, citing possible ecosystem dangers.“We won’t be lab rats just so this company can make money,” says Key West resident Mila de Mier.[Source]

http://now.msn.com/mutant-mosquitoes-to-be-re...

They could unleash them at the unabomber's outhouse.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

DUDE! How many time do I have to tell you I'm not a Mod.And your insults thrown at me are getting old.Insults,name calling,do I even sense a veiled threat there?And you scream about your rights?Go to any CHAT room with mods,see how patient they will be with you.
And with that I say Good day sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Madisonville Forum right now

Search the Madisonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 146,299
venus fox 16 min larry 23
Murder Investigation & Arrest in Caldwell County (Sep '13) 2 hr RWIII 90
brandy mullins 5 hr Ho mE 2
Slumlords; a waste of time! 6 hr Ho mE 13
Oh girl, you better drive the speed limit... 7 hr John Q Public 6
madisonville rats 8 hr Wtchick 17
hopkins county fair pageant (Aug '10) 13 hr Hobgood 49
•••
•••
•••
Madisonville Dating

more search filters