Do you Remember

Floyds Knobs, IN

#1 May 25, 2009
Some one told me that this man made his wife dissapear at the lake. Does anyone remember this story. Also that he kept snakes on a old T.V. set
krazy kay

Campbell, MO

#2 May 28, 2009
He kept his snake inside old tv sets.
Yep

Corydon, IN

#3 May 28, 2009
That was him. Wasn't he the chief of police in Nortonville?
Suz

United States

#4 Oct 17, 2009
I dated his nephew and never heard this. He was always doing magic tricks and going on with a bunch of silly stuff. I went to his house and never saw any snakes. He's been dead for a while now.
The Biting Bandit

Pineville, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2010
As far as the story about his wife in the lake, it was a boating accident. She was skiing and hit her head. That's how she died. He had snakes off and on. ALso had a little monkey dressed up in western attire. He was the chief of police in Earlington for a while, not Nortonville. He was well loved and missed. He came to the schools and did magic shows often. He even did a Houdini stunt in the lake himself.(chained in a box with snakes) Wonderful man who is dearly missed.

Hope that answers everybody's questions.
The Only WM

Cadiz, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Trigger was a dear friend and a great magician he showed me several of his tricks he had a basement full of stuff I miss my buddy Trigger and his wife did die in a skiing accident Trigger once owned the pool room across the street from the OLD CAPITOL THEATER I used to rack the tables for him he and my DAD were close friends
the shopping king

Spirit Lake, IA

#7 Aug 5, 2010
i to come in contact with trigger back in the sixtys and was very good friends with his son, and his daughters. stayed many nites at their home.very good family.
Brandy Smith

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Wow! Crazy the conversation on here about my granddad. Thank you for some stories you shared and for those who stuck up for his reputation of being a good man. Trigger had a big heart and a big personality to go with it. He died right before he got to meet my son, his first great grandchild over 12 years ago. He will be missed.
Brandy Smith

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
@The shopping king, what's your name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fu ck chunk light 2 hr mr little jeans 1
Blayde Weaver (Sep '11) 4 hr relativity 9
Laura Rodgers single?? 5 hr REAL 5
think your master 5 hr Mr perfect 1
ISO Rental House 8 hr No way 2
why do blacks have to feel so entitled? (Mar '15) 9 hr oh yeah 43
peewee 15 hr Blue 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages