First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dreamer

United States

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Ok seriously the what to do chick on this is crazy psycho. I would never try to take a man from his family. I would try to get along with them and encourage us all do things together. I mean how cruel evil and heartless are you?
psycho

Covington, KY

#23 Sep 20, 2012
What to do wrote:
I been seeing this guy since August and his sister is always telling him stuff and what to do, I am so sick of it, and his parents, well dad and step mom are always putting their two cents in, I think they need to bow out and stop, the sister thinks she knows everything but she don't, she's nosey and always thinks her opinions count but they dont, I think she's the most big mouth there is and the mouth matches her big body that's as wide has her car, she's so drama and I can't take it, the whole family is nuts and I want to get my boyfriend away from her and his dad and step mom they are really bad for him! They want even help my boyfriend when he needs help and he needs it now, so I say I need to take him away from this town and his crazy family!
You have been with this guy since last month and you are ALREADy trying to tear him away from his family. I bet you money that you are also trying to alienate him from his friends too. As in, getting pissy about him hanging out with buddies. You are psycho. You want this man all to yourself and will go to any lengths to have it your way! I truly hope he sees this topix thread!
Dreamer

United States

#25 Sep 20, 2012
Ive known a few women to do this before but this nut job I think takes the cake making out like a plan. Thats the type of woman that because he comes home five mins late ends up snapping on him and killing him. I so so hope someone anyone that knows who this is tells this poor guy about the crazy hes with. If I knew who it was I would tell him. Shes crazy being that controlling period but only dating him a few months and doing that. Wow you are the reason women get a bad name for being crazy.
well

Covington, KY

#26 Sep 20, 2012
Dreamer wrote:
Ive known a few women to do this before but this nut job I think takes the cake making out like a plan. Thats the type of woman that because he comes home five mins late ends up snapping on him and killing him. I so so hope someone anyone that knows who this is tells this poor guy about the crazy hes with. If I knew who it was I would tell him. Shes crazy being that controlling period but only dating him a few months and doing that. Wow you are the reason women get a bad name for being crazy.
The crazy psycho hasn't posted since sept 10th, so MAYBE he found out about her. I sure hope so. I read back through her rantings, and geez, I have honestly never seen anyone like her, except maybe movies. That was almost spine-tingling. I would bet she is still stalking him if they have broken up.

Since: Aug 12

Madisonville, KY

#28 Sep 20, 2012
I don't think she shld come between them but run like hell if u have every been with a mommas boy titty baby its horrible. I mean I made double the money he did he was lazy and did nothing besides work (I worked full time) I mowed cleaned laundry etc and I was still a bitch and not good enough for her baby boy. He had and now had nothing without me living back with mommy
What to do

United States

#29 Sep 20, 2012
Listen up you don't know what Kind of family he has, a mother that's in and out of a crazy house, a half sister and stepmom that are also crazy and his dad is a drunk and I would like for him to put distances between them which is working, since his new job and me and he will be better off, this family is crazy I am not, if you guys only knew! He lives with me now so I won!!
Dreamer

United States

#30 Sep 20, 2012
And what job is that being your slave? And you could easily support him and try to help him without trying to push him away from his family. He should be able to see his blood. If you really cared for him you wouldnt have to put distance between him and the people in his life. You could trust him around who ever and know that you could share and enjoy the world with him. You just have fear that others will point out how nuts you are to him and he will leave your crazy butt. And you post you won. Hes a human being not a prize. You just want to own him and have control over him. I will pray for this man that he sees you for what you really are. Ill even say a prayer for you too because women that are as possessive and controling as you are normally have no self confidence and major trust issues of them leaving you so Ill pray that you find yourself and that you become a better person some day. I hope he gets away from you still though. Thats not a healthy relationship. Hope you didnt tie him up in your house to get him to live with your psychoness.
single mom

Cadiz, KY

#31 Sep 20, 2012
U r still crazy if u love him then let him have his family in his life. Ur only going to push him away. T
Dreamer

United States

#32 Sep 20, 2012
Also you never made comment to what someone else on here said. How many of his friends have you alienated him from too? And hes a man not a pet. Try treating him like one.
retardsandscum

Calhoun, KY

#33 Sep 21, 2012
I agree, this person is a little over the top obsessive, I don't care if his family is crazy or not, you can't possibly know everything in one months time, so that being said I think you maybe the crazy one here girl, & eventually he will see this & you will lose as you say, you sound very inmature to be talking about people's lives like a game anyway " winning & losing" come on be for real, nobody ever really walks away from thier family unless they are really bad like murders or dangerious or maybe druggies, but most people have family issues & sometimes if a person is still young they do still try to control them for thier own good, I know you sound like someone,that I would definitly try to keep my son away from with everything I got, cause crazy don't even do you justice !
Dreamer

United States

#34 Sep 27, 2012
Well guess the crazy got scared of getting caught cause she stopped posting. Still feel sorry for the guy. Maybe he will figure her out I hope.
Mazda

United States

#35 Oct 2, 2012
I have a boyfriend that keeps getting fired from jobs and is trying to get me to put money for him and is hiding his car so they will not repo it, and is a drunk and his family members to what I know is drunks and crazies it's just i'n bearable at times and always wanting me have sex with him to make me think I have to have sex to put up with all this I would like him gone gone someone give advice please!
Just saying

United States

#36 Oct 3, 2012
So break up with him. What is there to think about. Dont waste anymore time on him.
Chasity

United States

#38 Oct 4, 2012
Yeah that's what I did and got me a young boy toy to use till I find better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statute of Limitations on Rape 1 hr hmm 2
Alice Messamore (Sep '14) 1 hr Disgusting 84
Taylor(made)morphew 1 hr Tim 29
Future of GE 2 hr been there!!! 26
Music Thread 3 hr Big Country_ 2
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 494
Dana Young (Jan '14) 5 hr A Good friend of ... 47
More from around the web

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE