First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What to do

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2012
I been seeing this guy since August and his sister is always telling him stuff and what to do, I am so sick of it, and his parents, well dad and step mom are always putting their two cents in, I think they need to bow out and stop, the sister thinks she knows everything but she don't, she's nosey and always thinks her opinions count but they dont, I think she's the most big mouth there is and the mouth matches her big body that's as wide has her car, she's so drama and I can't take it, the whole family is nuts and I want to get my boyfriend away from her and his dad and step mom they are really bad for him! They want even help my boyfriend when he needs help and he needs it now, so I say I need to take him away from this town and his crazy family!
run now

Gracey, KY

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Run don't walk as fast as u can

Since: Aug 12

Madisonville, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Yep run trust me I married into a crazy family and now getting a divorce he won't break away from them trust me.
its me

Dawson Springs, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2012
if he will move, that is the BEST thing you can do. if he refuses to move, THEN GET OUT OF IT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE AN OUNCE OF SANITY!!!!
Double edge

Bellevue, WA

#5 Sep 9, 2012
My family is crazy ax hell. When my wife married in I had to make a choice her or them! I chose her and I didnt speak to my family for years. Eventually they camealong when we had kids. But it is rare from what I hear. If he loves you he will choose you, if not RUN! Good luck in your dilema.:)
What to do

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2012
I am wanting him away from his family, the sister which is just a half sister try's to tell him who to date and makes smart comments about things where she should keep her fat mouth shut she thinks I don't know what she's saying but he tells me everything and he just uses her to do things for him anyway travel wise, if she only knew, I can't stand her!
christa

United States

#7 Sep 9, 2012
What to do wrote:
I am wanting him away from his family, the sister which is just a half sister try's to tell him who to date and makes smart comments about things where she should keep her fat mouth shut she thinks I don't know what she's saying but he tells me everything and he just uses her to do things for him anyway travel wise, if she only knew, I can't stand her!
so when u r with someone you are with their family to if u can't get along with them it will be nearly impossible to be with him.... Does ur family talk about him that's all she is doin she's just his family and not yours.... Sorry girl
What to do

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2012
Hes a grown man and doesn't need her fat mouth input on everything, stays on topixs searching for stuff about me, I am sick and fed up with this fat cow, I wish she would fall off this face of earth, if she put more into losing weight like she does topixs she would do some process! And you sound just like her a idiot! Stick your sorry up your fat self!
Good Grief

Belton, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2012
You've only been with him since August and already wanting him to choose you over his family??? You have issues and I hope he sees them before he invests too much time with you. Run boy, RUN!
What to do

United States

#10 Sep 10, 2012
His whole family is nothing but trouble and his daddy is a drunk, they talk about everybody he chooses to date, his stepmom and sister are the ones running me down to him, and yes I will take him away from them, I got the stuff to do so, so look out sister, she may have talked against the others to him, but she will not win this time!
Good Grief

Melrose Park, IL

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Again....you've only been with him since August?? You need help!
What to do

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2012
No he needs help to get away from this family that's all stupid and try to tell him what to do and who to see that's none of their business, I already have him staying away a bit, so the ball is in my corner, so the sister can run her big mouth all she wants I will break his and her relationship up, she needs to wait and watch! So she can tell some more of topixs to him, since that's all she does is surf topixs, but I will not be caught! I will win!
What to do

United States

#13 Sep 10, 2012
If the sister notices he hasnt been to her house much since his new job and since he's been with me, so who's winning now, and the only reason he was is for her to do stuff, which will stop, so she can stick that in her big butt, I only stomach her for him anyway, she thinks I like her but I really don't she is a drama momma that needs to put more time into her son than topixs, she's one sad person, she don't have a hold on him like she thinks, Shes not even a blood sister,!!! So if your reading this I hope you realize a few things big mouth he don't care for you like you would like to think!.....:))) he will stop believing you cause I can do things for him you can't! That's my hold, and he will believe nothing you tell him about me!
What to do

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2012
He will never believe I have got on topixs, sister you will never prove a thing to him about me, he will think otherwise...., so sister have a good day searching topixs cause you can't prove anything! Laughing at you big drama cow!!:)))))
Know someone

United States

#16 Sep 10, 2012
I read this and I think about a friend I used to have that's family talked about me and the relationship I had with their family member, and made him think I was wrong about things, I never talked about his family, liked each and everyone and still do today, I am wondering if this guy you are speaking about, is he trying to get a job in the coalmines? And remember no matter how much the family dislikes you if they do, it's not healthy to take him away from his family!
What to do

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2012
Yes he's trying to get in the mines, who are you?
Know someone

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2012
Thanks for answering my question, I am glad to know this, just what I figured! No need to know me! I just needed to know for my own!
Good Grief

Winfield, IL

#19 Sep 10, 2012
Know someone wrote:
Thanks for answering my question, I am glad to know this, just what I figured! No need to know me! I just needed to know for my own!
Now go tell him do he can read her evil plot for himself and get away from this psycho before she traps him into something he can't get out of.
chris

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2012
What to do wrote:
Hes a grown man and doesn't need her fat mouth input on everything, stays on topixs searching for stuff about me, I am sick and fed up with this fat cow, I wish she would fall off this face of earth, if she put more into losing weight like she does topixs she would do some process! And you sound just like her a idiot! Stick your sorry up your fat self!
everyone's fat to u huh girl u must be anorexic I weigh 117 stupid a** get over urself!
Just sayin

Sarasota, FL

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Who gives a f*** I think they was referring to a big mouth but if the shoe fits wear it baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
animal abuse wow! 3 hr Sad 11
New and returning business coming to Madisonville 7 hr Bide your time 29
Johnny Greer (Mar '11) 7 hr Someone that knows 40
Best Coal Mines to go work for. (Dec '10) 7 hr Guidance Counselor 57
Synthetic Marijuana Drug Pushing 8 hr feli 18
~*~sug"s shack~*~ (Aug '12) 11 hr --Rickster-- 3,390
Michelle Davis (Aug '14) 11 hr tommy 26
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web