Who are the "gold diggers" of Hopkin...

Who are the "gold diggers" of Hopkins Co...

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stunning

Ripley, TN

#1 Oct 13, 2010
lets here it people..who are the most greedy women we got running around here....
This is hilarious

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2010
I believe we already established this. Kerri Jennings. Hands down.
Anonymous

White Plains, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Bahahahahaha.... Hilarious!!
This is hilarious

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
Bahahahahaha.... Hilarious!!
thanks ;) I try... Not really !:D
Anonymous

White Plains, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2010
I just thought it was funny ppl think sooo much about somebody.. Really??? Is she that important she's always on ur mind??
This is hilarious

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2010
Nahhh. She's just a bitch who likes spending peoples money. Glad she's getting what's due to her. Good night. ;) sweet dreams Kerri.
Honest

Tomball, TX

#7 Oct 14, 2010
KERRI JENNINgS!!!!!!!!
Sarah

Tomball, TX

#8 Oct 14, 2010
This is hilarious wrote:
I believe we already established this. Kerri Jennings. Hands down.
yes. I believe everyone knows she is even her !!!! Trashy gold diggger that lies n drys out boyfriends or neone she knos bank accounts, liven off that child support!!
This is hilarious

Detroit, MI

#9 Oct 14, 2010
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. I believe everyone knows she is even her !!!! Trashy gold diggger that lies n drys out boyfriends or neone she knos bank accounts, liven off that child support!!
:) how does it feel to know that everyone hates you?! I don't know how she even lives with the fact that nobody likes her. Everyone knows what a peice of trash she is!
Filla Pusha

Carmi, IL

#10 Oct 15, 2010
JAMIE LUTZ JAMIE LUTZJ AMIE LUTZ JAMIE LUTZ JAMIE LUTZ JAMIE LUTZ JAMIE LUTZ JAMIE LUTZ JAMIE LUTZ
JAMIE LUTZ she b a greedy gold digga
Sjhoppers

Pflugerville, TX

#11 Oct 15, 2010
Samantha wilson
IMA EACHU

Carmi, IL

#12 Oct 15, 2010
This is hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>
:) how does it feel to know that everyone hates you?! I don't know how she even lives with the fact that nobody likes her. Everyone knows what a peice of trash she is!
I wud give her a chance.....Im a Sugar Daddy...u have convinced me shes GOOD ...
Honda07

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2010
Kerri Jennings is nasty!!!

Since: Oct 10

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Oct 16, 2010
Kerri is my sister and you people just need to get off her case. You should not hate her. God says that you are not to hate people. God says that we are to love everyone equal. By the way, if you all have something to say about her say it to her face instead of being little scared bitches hiding behind your user names.
Real

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2010
Keri jennings!! Fo sho
nun ur buzniess7656

Pineville, KY

#16 Oct 16, 2010
like i say ... U never know wen u'll see ur name pop up next on this site.... how would u feel?!
IMA EACHU

Carmi, IL

#17 Oct 16, 2010
dcladd wrote:
Kerri is my sister and you people just need to get off her case. You should not hate her. God says that you are not to hate people. God says that we are to love everyone equal. By the way, if you all have something to say about her say it to her face instead of being little scared bitches hiding behind your user names.
Isaid I would give hr a chance...she wud b missin out onna good man
nope

United States

#18 Oct 17, 2010
Samantha Wilson dont even have a dime.Shit sheis sitting in PeeWee without any peewee, or any cash!! ha ha,,,so where is her sugardaddies now??
Filla Pusha

Carmi, IL

#19 Oct 17, 2010
April Carty Cuppett fo shor
nun ur buzniess7656

Pineville, KY

#20 Oct 17, 2010
like i say ... U never know wen u'll see ur name pop up next on this site.... how would u feel?! Ur prolly sum n0-life who is just a haterrr!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove it! 23 min Liarliarpantsonfire 2
Breaking my Heart 1 hr Mistake 1
Bucky (Jul '12) 4 hr IWouldKnow 21
Male Strippers coming? 6 hr cant wait 6
Darla? 6 hr Concerned citizen 1
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 7 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,209
Quality Pizza 8 hr Magic Mike 4

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance