Next Last
Hello

Bridgeport, IL

#1 Aug 13, 2010
Anyone know her, is she married
Idiots

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2010
I know her and can say without having any clue who you are, that she can kick your ass!
knows her

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2010
i know her too and is she married you ask well not this month but maybe next month she will be..lol..what is this her 7th marriage and divorce..and kick your ass, how funny she only thinks she can kick someones ass she is all talk and NOOOOO action...well action in several mens beds maybe but definitely not fighting.!!!!
josey

Madisonville, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2010
Yes i know her she is a wonderful person we all love her and she will kick your ass
josey

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2010
she will kick your ass she is so sweet we love her
josey

Madisonville, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2010
leave her alone or ill kick your ass
josey

Madisonville, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2010
leave misti alone ill kick your ass
ashley

Madisonville, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2010
knows her wrote:
i know her too and is she married you ask well not this month but maybe next month she will be..lol..what is this her 7th marriage and divorce..and kick your ass, how funny she only thinks she can kick someones ass she is all talk and NOOOOO action...well action in several mens beds maybe but definitely not fighting.!!!!
misti is a good person. why do you feel you have to post bad things about her. its either jealousy or your just pi**ed off and feel the need to start rumors. your post is childish and immature. GROW UP this isnt't high school anymore.
Doctor Kevorkian

White House, TN

#9 Oct 8, 2010
I LOVE TOPIX!!! It's online Jerry Springer without the fights. Think about it. Most of the people who start the sh*t on here live in trailer parks, have a 3rd grade education, have 6 kids by 6 different guys, have a substance abuse problem, and sponge off government assistance. Translation for the Topix shit stirrers...You're redneck pieces of sh*t who will never amount to anything, so you run your c*cksuckers about decent people to feel better about yourself. So, do yourself and the world a favor and turn off your computer, get the biggest gun out of your gun safe, stick the barrel in your mouth, and blow your f*cking brains out. The world will be better off with one less sh*t stirrer.
This message was not approved by Misti Dame.
knows her

Fort Atkinson, WI

#10 Oct 11, 2010
im not jealous of her..she is uggglllyyy..she has been married a bunch she gets married when her friends do then gets divorced when her friends are single..she is stupid..she thinks that she is hot and bad ass because she works at the jail well shes not..just like she wasnt hot when she worked at the pub in them chaps..she is nothing but an idiot..why would i be jealous of her???? YOU can say what you want but prove that its not true...both her kids have different dads then she was married to that reynolds guy then she was married to frankie and now she is divorced from frankie and with another man..now say someone is jealous..its all the truth..
wow seriously

Dunmor, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2010
You people are really retarded. Misti is somebody's MOTHER! Her children get on this site & read this crap you post! You all are jealous & don't know ANYTHING about her at all. Misti is a great mom, & a good friend. So I suggest yall stop running your mouths before she finds out about this & figures out who you are & puts all your butts in jail!
knows her

Whitewater, WI

#12 Oct 11, 2010
wow seriously wrote:
You people are really retarded. Misti is somebody's MOTHER! Her children get on this site & read this crap you post! You all are jealous & don't know ANYTHING about her at all. Misti is a great mom, & a good friend. So I suggest yall stop running your mouths before she finds out about this & figures out who you are & puts all your butts in jail!
FIrst of all yes she is someones mother so she needs to act like one. Two if she allows her children on websites like topix then she is not much of a parent..Three im not jealous and i do know a LOT about her..and i do mean a LOT..And who cares if she finds out about this just because she works at a jail doesnt mean she can have people put in jail for this..you need to learn a little about the law. never once did i put anything that isnt the truth and this site is a public forum with OPINIONS and since we have freedom of speech it is legal for me to say what i think of her...again you need to look into your laws before you run your mouth..oh and when i see someone on the hopkins county jail website for this i will let you know..lol..and as for her being a good friend she is until she gets what she wants from you and then she will stab you in the back..so watch out for her..
soultrain

Fairview, TN

#13 Oct 11, 2010
does she lick ass as well?
ashley

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2010
knows her wrote:
im not jealous of her..she is uggglllyyy..she has been married a bunch she gets married when her friends do then gets divorced when her friends are single..she is stupid..she thinks that she is hot and bad ass because she works at the jail well shes not..just like she wasnt hot when she worked at the pub in them chaps..she is nothing but an idiot..why would i be jealous of her???? YOU can say what you want but prove that its not true...both her kids have different dads then she was married to that reynolds guy then she was married to frankie and now she is divorced from frankie and with another man..now say someone is jealous..its all the truth..
why are you so worried about who she gets married to or when she gets a divorce. obviously her name must taste good in your mouth. its honestly pathetic for you to be so concerned. maybe you should worry about you and your own and not someone else. how in the hell does it affect you what she does in her life or with her life. maybe your obessed and thats just creepy.
mee

Madisonville, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2010
knows her wrote:
she is nothing but a good mother to her children! she isnt a hoe is isnt anything! she isnt ugly i think she is beautiful. who cares if she has been divorced and married alot the guys were all jerks and didnt do anything to help her. so just stfu if you dont have anything good to say!
nikki

United States

#16 Oct 20, 2010
Misti is a good person..so people just need to get a life and grow up..
man

Spirit Lake, IA

#17 Oct 20, 2010
Deprivation of character is that not a crime? why bash on someone thats making an honest living to support her family an why does it matter how many times she been married maybe they didnt make her happy or warent rite for her or maybe ur just sad an lonely an obviously jelouse of her ability to pull men an if ur gunna bash on someone get ur shit 2getha an atleast think of something better or worth even ur time to talk about! Maybe you could talk about how childish it is to BASH ON A WEBSITE GROW UP!
billybob10

United States

#18 Dec 19, 2010
She not bad ass at all she just needs to find someone she can stick with for more than a few months only to marry them and get a divorce. She was married to one of my friends(Reynolds) and he took everything from cleaning to cooking and make sure the kids were taking care of and had th nerve to want bring in a girl into the relationship. Thank god he left her. She found out he met someone new and was going to have a baby and she just kept calling begging him to come back.some class there I tell ya
needy

Madisonville, KY

#20 Jan 6, 2011
i dont know her but if she is kin to bobby james she probly no good cause he acrook and a drug dealer
hahaha

United States

#21 Jan 7, 2011
She isn't gonna kick anyones ass and she does lick ass mens and women and has been married tons of times to bad she can't keep them though maybe she should try something different so she can't stay married to one man longer than a year or just give up on marriage period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter 3 hr Mee 1
Richard Peyton Attorney 3 hr checkin pecker 3
The Crowed House (Aug '12) 6 hr Virgil 43
Reporting Unethical Behavior 7 hr Just Sayn 22
Parents who choose gf bf or spouses over their ... (Apr '12) 23 hr Jesus 21
Haha I'm free 23 hr Just Sayn 2
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) Wed daisy 1,206

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance