First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oldfriend

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2012
How is she doing? I moved away and just recently moved back and her number had changed. Just wanted to know how her and the baby was doing. Anyone know?
Kristin Merrell

Cadiz, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Its called facebook hunny look her up.
haha

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2012
She's doing great from what I can tell :)
true

Herndon, VA

#4 Mar 8, 2012
She's doing so good. Still doesn't know her baby daddy. Sleeps around while pregnant. Gives her kid her random boyfriends last name. Doesn't work. Complains on Facebook almost everyday all day. Sucks mean dick and she's getting freaking fat. Not baby fat.. like I eat double cheeseburgers fat. LOLLL. LOSERRR.
Kristin Merrell

Princeton, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Really I this all y'all talk about. Who's fat and who isn't. Or who's done this or that. Stupid little kidds who have nothing better to do dear god!
true

Herndon, VA

#6 Mar 8, 2012
But yet you're calling us stupid and you're posting on.here more than anyone. Lol. Some friend, huh? I would want my friends to just leave it alone and not say anything. But yet we are immature. Keep it going because you make yourself look just as stupid as your fat wh0re pal Amanda.
Kristin Merrell

United States

#8 Mar 9, 2012
true wrote:
But yet you're calling us stupid and you're posting on.here more than anyone. Lol. Some friend, huh? I would want my friends to just leave it alone and not say anything. But yet we are immature. Keep it going because you make yourself look just as stupid as your fat wh0re pal Amanda.
some times you pick your battles and if you don't like anything I say then stop reply simple unless you know I'm right and you just don't like the truth.
true

Herndon, VA

#9 Mar 9, 2012
Wait what? Everything I-I-I have said was RIGHT.
NOTHING you've said it close to the truth.
Kristin Merrell

Princeton, KY

#11 Mar 9, 2012
true wrote:
Wait what? Everything I-I-I have said was RIGHT.
NOTHING you've said it close to the truth.
get over your self that isn't even close to being right.
whatever

Madisonville, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2012
she is just like her mother!
what

Madisonville, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2012
What does that mean?
whatever

Madisonville, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2012
the apple dont fall far frome the tree! and by mother I mean the lady that gave birth to her not the one thats took care of her
what

Madisonville, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2012
Do you have attatchments to any of the guys she's been with? If not, why does it bother you? They obviously know what's going on with her and the baby. If her FB posts bother you, maybe you should stop looking. Have you lived a perfect life? Don't think so. It is a shame that so many people worry about other peoples business instead of their own. You obviously don't know her birth mother very well either. Shame on you all.
get over it

Madisonville, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2012
yeah I know the birth mother... her real brother her real gay sister and her... dont have her on fb or any of them thanks
what

Madisonville, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2012
Then why are you so concerned with her/them. Find something constructive to do with your time. Do you realize that some day you may have children/family on here getting slammed. Why not stop it here and now. Judge not! That is God's job, not yours.
get over it

Madisonville, KY

#18 Mar 9, 2012
lol I didnt say nothing but she acts like her mom and the apple dont fall far from the tree... looks like you must agree too with what other people have posted!
wondering

Madisonville, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2012
so is wilma todd not really amandas mom?
no name

Madisonville, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2012
wondering wrote:
so is wilma todd not really amandas mom?
no
just a girl

Toledo, OH

#21 Mar 9, 2012
no name wrote:
<quoted text>no
Really?? Wow!! If Wilma took her to raise I bet their real proud?! Look at the money they have been out on just those 2 weddings that didn't take place!!
no name

Madisonville, KY

#22 Mar 9, 2012
thats her aunt and uncle... really good people, and gave her a good life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove 2 Years Of Going Strong 3 hr Observethis 13
Tonia jones (Aug '17) 10 hr Devil with out cause 17
Remember 10 hr Remember 5
Can I be fired? 11 hr Recovering 6
Bald is Not So Beauriful 11 hr Single Dad 9
What vet crops great Danes ears an know how much (Dec '13) 13 hr Maryc 8
Drop A Word/Add A Word (Jun '11) 18 hr winner 5,266

Madisonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages