wondering

Madisonville, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Does anyone know where I can get the rules to the rotary football for the elementary school?
the real deal

Madisonville, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Go on over to hopewell park & watch Pride practice & you will learn the rules my friend.
me

Nortonville, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2012
From a coach, or the commissioner I'm sure.
Football momma

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2012
I suggest you go watch Jesse Stuart to learn those rules pride hasn't yet and won't take the title from them!!
the real deal

Madisonville, KY

#6 Aug 16, 2012
Pride won in 2009 trophy setting on my sons bookcase now.
sot

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2012
Knowing the rules has nothing to do w who wins. That's skill not rules. Geez people get over it. They want to know the rules they play by, not which school wins the most.
wondering

Madisonville, KY

#8 Aug 16, 2012
JSES football only wins cause he plays certain players and only gives the player who are not as good they can play just one play per game and that really suck!
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

#10 Aug 16, 2012
Where did you go to school?
Football momma

United States

#11 Aug 16, 2012
Ok what 09 one year? Maybe I doubt it because I have seen the trophies at Jesse! Oh and btw my sons have the 2010 2011 trophies and my oldest has the ones from his years. They play more than one play and more than one player all Jesses kids play every game!! Let's see who wins this year won't be pride!!
Fishroy

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2012
Football momma wrote:
Ok what 09 one year? Maybe I doubt it because I have seen the trophies at Jesse! Oh and btw my sons have the 2010 2011 trophies and my oldest has the ones from his years. They play more than one play and more than one player all Jesses kids play every game!! Let's see who wins this year won't be pride!!
what 09 year? Maybe you should
join your child
for an education
u

Nortonville, KY

#13 Aug 16, 2012
Lol pride did win in 09.
Football momma

United States

#14 Aug 16, 2012
Hey idiot maybe you should learn to read it says 09 one year!! Don't make smart comments with dumb comebacks!! Especially when you can't read!!! Oh and maybe they got one in 09 but that was and has been the only one!!!!
the real deal
#15 Aug 17, 2012
No actually they won in 07 too. In fact they won every other year if you will go over & look at the trophy case. The one thing I do know is the coaches from Pride do play all the kids as it should be. And if you are wanting the rules your coach should be able to get them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bisexual threesomes (Feb '12) 1 hr BiGuyinNJ 15
Natasha gill 3 hr lawdddd 10
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr ole Joe 7,392
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr John316 155,559
I really think I had an encounter with what bel... 4 hr yup 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr food stamp 480
Obama 5 hr Ashley 12
Madisonville Dating
Find my Match

Madisonville Jobs

Madisonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Madisonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Madisonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]