DiFabio's food poisioning
chef Boyardee

Springfield, NJ

#42 Jan 12, 2013
BS wrote:
My favorites are the Fabio Filet and Baked Goat. The Chicken Marsala is another top favorite of mine as well. The escargot is pretty good, and I normally get an order along with the bake goat for an appetizer. You should check out Da Vinci's on North Drive in Hopkinsville. It is good and less expensive than Difabio's. The food is excellent, and I highly recommend the gnocchi. I have had just about everything on the menu at Difabio's. I do not care for the salmon though, but at every place you dine you will find one dish (at least) that you don't like the preparations.
What's interesting about what you say is if DiFabbio's is so good why in your comment do you recommend Da Vinc's. I mean no disrespect to you but your palette needs renewed. True Italian food is not what they are serving but if that's what you like enjoy. Unfortunately the town does not offer much choice.
BS

Madisonville, KY

#43 Jan 12, 2013
I never claimed it was pure authentic Italian. I only said I liked the food. I recommended DA Vinci's because it is obvious you all don't like Difabio's. It is not authentic either, but it is really good.
local guy

Greenville, KY

#44 Jan 12, 2013
I like DeFabios and don't believe the food poisioning story for a second. Sounds like a disgrundled ex-employee running his/her mouth. Standards are high there and they are clean.
chef Boyardee

Springfield, NJ

#45 Jan 12, 2013
]I never claimed it was pure authentic Italian. I only said I liked the food. I recommended DA Vinci's because it is obvious you all don't like Difabio's. It is not authentic either, but it is really good.
Thanks for the information I'll try it.
chef Boyardee

Springfield, NJ

#46 Jan 13, 2013
Breakfast anyone?
local guy

Paducah, KY

#47 Jan 13, 2013
Unless I cook my own breakfast, Cracker Barrel wins. I like Dixie Pan in Nortonville. Ever been to the "Cowboy Restaurant" between here and Owensnoro?
concerned citizen

Springfield, NJ

#48 Jan 13, 2013
Food poisoning?
music-man

Pineville, KY

#49 Jan 13, 2013
The real skinny waitress at DiFabio's with dark hair and glasses is nasty. I never go there because she is so gross I don't want her anywhere near food I plan on eating. She is gross
mystery diner

Springfield, NJ

#50 Jan 14, 2013
After listening to all this I went and ate there. The food is so bad I wouldn't feed it to my dog, service was ok, the place is really dirty. Hope they clean the place up and improve the food quality I think Madisonville needs a good restaurant.
chef Boyardee

Springfield, NJ

#51 Jan 14, 2013
music-man wrote:
The real skinny waitress at DiFabio's with dark hair and glasses is nasty. I never go there because she is so gross I don't want her anywhere near food I plan on eating. She is gross
thanks for the special idea tonight is skinny ugly waitress on your lap with STDS to go.
chef Boyardee

Springfield, NJ

#52 Jan 14, 2013
What's for dinner?
Fishy

Tucker, GA

#53 Jan 14, 2013
Des
chef Boyardee

Springfield, NJ

#54 Jan 14, 2013
Fishy wrote:
Des
?
Fishy

Tucker, GA

#55 Jan 14, 2013
Nuts! LOL
chef Boyardee

Springfield, NJ

#56 Jan 14, 2013
Fishy wrote:
Nuts! LOL
you want to eat my nuts?
chimichanga

Cadiz, KY

#57 Jan 14, 2013
It beats El Bracero and the other dives in town.
chef Boyardee

Springfield, NJ

#58 Jan 14, 2013
chimichanga wrote:
It beats El Bracero and the other dives in town.
you want me to beat you?
Fishy

Tucker, GA

#59 Jan 14, 2013
What are you 12 f'n yrs. old?
ewwww

United States

#60 Jan 14, 2013
yuck
chef Boyardee

Springfield, NJ

#61 Jan 15, 2013
Fishy wrote:
What are you 12 f'n yrs. old?
14 why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea lear 56 min Nicole 18
School fools are tools 1 hr no way!!! 3
Best Local Roofing Comanies (Mar '11) 1 hr Homeowner 16
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 1 hr Alex Nicole 850
Laura Rodgers 2 hr Rooster run 12
milf 3 hr Rooster run 8
Anthony Hayes? 3 hr Rooster run 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages