Knows

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Heard they closed ???
Informed

Dunmor, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2012
No they are not closed. They are under new ownership. It will be a Lot better!!!!
Momof3

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2012
I love this store ! I thought the previous owner did a great job , it's not common any business in mville makes it especially when stupid ppl bash others / business to the point they fail !! This shop was one of the small businesses of the year the previous owner paved the way for the new owner to succeed for sure ! As long as the new owner is as sweet, caring and loyal as the one before GG will still be the best consignment shop n mville :)
Sarah

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Amen ! We love you Wendy thank you for bringing this shop to life and being an inspiration :) we are so happy you found a person to buy this amazing store YOU created ! I can't wait for it to reopen :D
What

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2012
Who bought it? Where did Wendy Go?
Mommy2

United States

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Her husband company got bought out by a bigger co. And he may have to relocate
Jada

United States

#8 Oct 25, 2012
Aww, Wendy we will miss you :(
Briones

United States

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Don't like the new owner. Terrible prices and she doesn't consign any more. It will close before you know it...I give this new owner 6 months tops
Duh

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Briones wrote:
Don't like the new owner. Terrible prices and she doesn't consign any more. It will close before you know it...I give this new owner 6 months tops
The new owner is amazing. She is such a nice person and so chill to be around. Do you know how hard it is to keep up with who's stuff is who's and when it sells? It is so much easier to buy out right and sell it rather than hold it for someone and wait and all that jazz.
love herr

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
The new owner just so happens to be my aunt. Her prices are fair. Outfits that are normally 40 to 50 dollars,she sells for like only 5 to 6 bucks. Do you expect to go in there and get St. Vincent depaul prices? No. Her business is doing very well and will not be closing. And she doesn't consign because consigning is stupid when she can just give you the money right then. Why wait for your money!?!
ANGIE

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2013
i will stick to family dollar
ANGIE

Madisonville, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Briones wrote:
i think 9the same way i give it about 8 months
weh

Madisonville, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2013
You all that are hating,obviously are cheapskates that don't wanna spend a little money on there kids some cute clothes.

Benton, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Briones wrote:
You seriously don't like her? Have you even spoke to her? She is one of the sweetest people I know, and super pretty!
Afghans

Madisonville, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2013
ANGIE wrote:
i will stick to family dollar
Then take your business there and keep your mouth shut.:)
Loved it

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2013
I took several items to her before the holidays and was given more than I would have ask for. I thought the prices were all fair. People-- pleazz stop bashing EVERY children's store. My goodness just look at this site. If it's not this one, its Tiny Town or Kids Corner or Ruffles and Rompers( the one in Hanson). Be glad you have them all, and if you don't like one or another go elsewhere-simple as that. Or better, you open up your own and see how hard you work at one and how words like yours hurts you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 min Tolerman 643
Kelly Dukes Epley 2 hr The Judge 1
Tiffany brewer 2 hr U LIAR 5
Jason baldwin from nortonville 3 hr U LIAR 3
Labor Unions need to be destroyed 3 hr U LIAR 33
Poor People Having Kids 3 hr U LIAR 4
tammy ipock 4 hr Dude 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madisonville Mortgages