Gays hanging around City Park

Posted in the Madisonville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Creeped Out

Dunmor, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2011
Yeah, and that guy that pulls his creepy "pedophile van" to the opposite parking from the playground where he pulls out a folding chair and foot rest from his van like he is setting up camp?? My daughter and I usually leave since it feels like he is watching the kids. Who knows what he is up to.
spooge cakes

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2011
they have always hung out there, they used to have sex in the bathrooms there and the old treehouse that is now gone. they back their cars in and set and watch for other sausage
Info

Fairfield, IL

#6 Jun 29, 2011
Society wrote:
SO what can we do? I don't feel that it is right that these people should be allowed to roam around our park having sex and setting a bad example in front of children. Not to mention that I am sure they could be watching underage boys. I wish the city would stop it because it is disturbing to me. I know someone is bound to jump in and say they have just as much right to be there as I do and that may be so but you once you make somone feel uncomfortable then your rights end there and I feel uncomfortable at that park especially taking my kid there and I am not the only one from what I hear. THe gays need to get a life and take this to some dark country road or an abandoned factory parking lot or something and get it away from a "family park"!
Mam, please don't say "the gays." It's very offensive. Say something like "perverts," or "creepers." Not all gay men have sex at the park, so when you say the gays need to get a life, it makes it sound like you're referring to all gay men, okay? Perverts have sex in the park, not "the gays." Thank you and I am sorry about your situation!
Creeped Out

Dunmor, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2011
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Mam, please don't say "the gays." It's very offensive. Say something like "perverts," or "creepers." Not all gay men have sex at the park, so when you say the gays need to get a life, it makes it sound like you're referring to all gay men, okay? Perverts have sex in the park, not "the gays." Thank you and I am sorry about your situation!
I am not pro gay, but I respect that. Said tactfully, I respect that. I am still creeped out over sex offenders roaming the mall and park.
Info

Fairfield, IL

#8 Jun 29, 2011
Creeped Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not pro gay, but I respect that. Said tactfully, I respect that. I am still creeped out over sex offenders roaming the mall and park.
Well, I support the gay community, but I definitely respect your opinion. Yes, I understand why you would be creeped out. It's a very scary thing. If I had to make an accurate guess, I would say maybe only 25% of the perverts that come to the park are gay or bisexual, while the ohers are all straight. And you are indeed correct. A lot of perverts hang out at the mall, particularly around the bathroom area and the movie theater (including the bathrooms). I was just at the movies yesterday and I spotted a few. It is quite creepy. To the woman who posted this - what should we do?- I would go to the Madisonville City Police Department and explain to them that the level of perverts hanging out at the park has augmented this summer and they'll probably send an officer to start monitoring better for the culprits. I won't guarantee anything, but if there are many complaints, they will most likely do something beneficial.
ImSmart

Hawesville, KY

#9 Jun 29, 2011
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE DEAD WRONG...because all gays are sick and creepy.

Any man who enjoys something that normal people would consider extremel painfull such as wanting another man to ram their thing up his butt as hard as it can possibly be rammed not to mention having it done over and over non stop has got to be a true sicko.

Then there are those called "gift givers" who try to give aids and veneral diseases on purpose and the "bug catchers" who try to catch aids on purpose. These are another example of the sick homosexual mentality.
Info

Fairfield, IL

#10 Jun 29, 2011
ImSmart wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE DEAD WRONG...because all gays are sick and creepy.
Any man who enjoys something that normal people would consider extremel painfull such as wanting another man to ram their thing up his butt as hard as it can possibly be rammed not to mention having it done over and over non stop has got to be a true sicko.
Then there are those called "gift givers" who try to give aids and veneral diseases on purpose and the "bug catchers" who try to catch aids on purpose. These are another example of the sick homosexual mentality.
Well...you are obviously crazy, so carry on. Thanks!

xD
wow

Tomball, TX

#11 Jun 29, 2011
Society wrote:
SO what can we do? I don't feel that it is right that these people should be allowed to roam around our park having sex and setting a bad example in front of children. Not to mention that I am sure they could be watching underage boys. I wish the city would stop it because it is disturbing to me. I know someone is bound to jump in and say they have just as much right to be there as I do and that may be so but you once you make somone feel uncomfortable then your rights end there and I feel uncomfortable at that park especially taking my kid there and I am not the only one from what I hear. THe gays need to get a life and take this to some dark country road or an abandoned factory parking lot or something and get it away from a "family park"!
There are definitely creepy gay men in the area, I won't deny that and 3/4 of the gay community wouldn't either I'd say. The point of this comment is just to ask respectfully to not use "the gays" ..as in "all of the homosexuals". I have friends that are gay and they are not creepy at all, in fact they're wonderful people to be around. Even though I don't condone their behavior. This forum just made me a little bit upset while reading it.

It's sad that the creepy gay men give all of the others a bad image. Their sex life is not okay, but they aren't bad people because of it.

I'm sorry if this offends you. I just felt like I needed to bring this up.
Metoo

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2011
I am just shocked at how stupid some of you people sound. Thinking that you can look at someone and tell they are a pervert is how children get molested in the first place. Most molesters take a lot of time creating situations... Making parents let down their guards.... It is really quite frightening how they do it and how well they do it. On the other hand, just cause someone hangs out at the park doesn't make him/her a molester. And what the hell does being gay have to do with this conversation in the first place???
Popi

Princeton, KY

#13 Jun 30, 2011
I miss that old tree house. I can count the number of chick I had up there.
top stories

Dunmor, KY

#14 Jun 30, 2011
isn't that where thomas white goes on his lunch break?
lei

Eddyville, KY

#15 Jun 30, 2011
It not what it use to be . Park is for the kids to play . Not for sex if u want to do that stay at home .
real talk

Paducah, KY

#16 Jun 30, 2011
What's sad is that most of the "cruisy" gay guys that hang out at public parks and rest stops for anonymous sex don't self identify as homosexual. They're mostly married middle aged men that consider themselves straight, but are so repressed they end up making really bad choices about getting their homosexual urges fulfilled. That's why you hear about preachers and whatnot getting caught snorting meth off a male prostitute's rear end and stuff. They can't admit they are gay or bi, so they get all wound up and neurotic.

So, yeah, the cruisy dudes at the park aren't representative of the modern gay community. They're just sexually repressed middle aged dentists and ministers.

Ape Linkon

“Dont tell me my dress is black”

Since: Nov 09

Pig, KY

#17 Jun 30, 2011
They have the right to be there, but if you have the utmost confidence that they're out there being perverse, become a journalist and take a camcorder there, you don't even have to turn it on...the threat of exposure will stop them, they know it's wrong.
ImSmart

Hawesville, KY

#18 Jul 2, 2011
Ape Linkon wrote:
They have the right to be there, but if you have the utmost confidence that they're out there being perverse, become a journalist and take a camcorder there, you don't even have to turn it on...the threat of exposure will stop them, they know it's wrong.
They got the right to be put on a boat and sent out to a deserted island somewhere and left there. Maybe fly over in a plane and drop some dog-food out to them once a month. That way they dont have to resort to cannibalism.
Claude Balls

United States

#19 Jul 2, 2011
It's only kinky the first time.
shdhdud

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jul 2, 2011
Not only do gays go to the park to have sex but so does straight people. I dont know whats up with this community and gay people but i think its time to give it a rest. Let gay people be gay people. You dont seeus gays talk shit about straights. Get. A. Life... Forreal.
marriedgay

Pflugerville, TX

#22 Jul 2, 2011
Society wrote:
Well one thing is for sure regardless of their sexual orientation something needs to be done. By the way I am a sir not a mam! I have spoke to many people in the community and I am for sure not the only one who has noticed this problem. THe majority are of a homosexual nature that are at the park. You always see them talking only to other guys and when you are walking and overhear there conversations they even have that homosexual accecent or "girly" pitch in their voice. I am not trying to degrade all homosexuals but our city park is not the place for them to take their love affairs and have their flings at around our children. YOu know I cannot control what my child does beyond 18 but I sure as hell can try and lead him the right way in life and I apologize if I offend but being homosexual just isn't apart of my upbringing. I don't understand it because homosexuals cannot reproduce so therefore if everyone in society was homosexual then society would eventually end. Man is supposed to take a wife not another man. Any christian could explain that to you. Any way it is your choice to be gay but I don't understand or support your decision to but I will respect it just take your flings away from our childrens park. Thanks
So what about gay couples who happen to be married via another state and they have children? I am married and in the process of adopting. Our children deserve to be at the park with their two parents just as yours.
Claude Balls

United States

#23 Jul 2, 2011
I have nothing against gay people as long as

they don't hang out in parks,

interstate rest stops,

bathrooms at the mall,

looking for fresh meat!

Wait a minute,

The above locations have numerous gays

trolling for sausage.

If the gays want to bend each other over

and load up like shotguns

not my problem.

When they want to bend me or

a loved one over,

My problem.

Nationwide, the parks are crawling with gays.

In liberal New Jersey (not Kentucky) a gay man

sued the state and won

because the police officer arrested him

at an interstate rest area

for soliciting guys for

assorted perverse acts.

Seems like the officer violated his

freedom of expression.

Look at the gay senator

who was busted in Minneapolis airport for

soliciting a police officer

in a public bathroom.

Perhaps the solution is

to set aside an area for

gay/wannabes/curious

could go and do all the

perverted $hit they desire.
marriedgay

White House, TN

#25 Jul 2, 2011
Society wrote:
<quoted text>Ok please enlighten me how fair it is for a child to have to be raised in a "gay" household? DO you not see that it kind of goes against every instinct built into a human? I will fight with all of my power to keep Kentucky from voting pro "gay" marriages and allowing gay couples to adopt because that is not fair to the child at all! Kids do deserve access to the park but you homosexuals need to take your flings elsewhere I never mentioned that homosexuals need to be banned only their flings so lets not twist this around SIR! Yea straight people go there too for to take care of their business but the don't flaunt it or at least I have not noticed if so I will retract that.
So how do gay people flaunt it anymore than straight people? I firmly believe that having two loving parents is better than being in foster home to foster home. Gays that have children want children. It's not like they just had an accident. It is a planned thing.

I don't believe the park or any other public place is for "personal business" whether "flaunting" or not, nor does it matter if your heterosexual, homosexual or Asexual.

Every couple has the right to hold hands or kiss in public. There are plenty of couples who I think are disturbing both gay and straight, but I don't make it a point to look at them either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing you 31 min Black cock down 11
It's all about me! 3 hr Sioux Happy 9
Amanda Hartford 9 hr Donald 1
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 18 hr Doobie Dan 1,415
private basketball lessons 23 hr John H 4
Pentecostals/Apostolics! (Feb '11) Mon Thomas Cordell 229
madison tayloy she 20 Mon Cieara_perez 1

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance