gosh

United States

#174 Feb 18, 2013
dont matter wrote:
Ok look ppl I ain't trying to be a smart ass or nothing but that kid is no special at all yeah is mom is now gone but he ain't the only one with out a mom or dad and yes the boy took someones loved ones life but y'all got to stop and think he is only 17 he has to live with that the rest of is life ok so stop talking shit about him if y'all really knew him y'all would know he didn't mean for none of it to happen he was a really good kid but obsolete feel sorry for the kid loseing is mom but stop throwing it up in the boys face about takeing someones life cuz I bet y'all a 100 dollars if it was a black dude that done y'all wouldn't be makeing a big deal so stfu ans stop blameing my friend for all this and act yalls age not ur shoe size
Amen!!!!
gosh

United States

#175 Feb 18, 2013
GO HIGHER wrote:
Ok so his mom has pull I say someone needs to call the news and everyone they can get EVERYONE involved so there will be no special treatment that little prick has to pay COME ON PEOPLE RALLY AROUND ROYCE AND HIS BABY show these people jus because they have money they can go to jail just like the next ALCOHOLIC. IM CALLING EVERY NEWS STATION I can and imma make sure I tell them his mom works for the court house and they are trying to receive special treatment. See how this is gonna work for u marks family.
Yeah I'm sure they will believe you, since you got your information off of topix you idiot.
Stupid

United States

#176 Feb 18, 2013
Gosh go eat a fat one and choke on it
Kayla

Madisonville, KY

#177 Feb 18, 2013
GO HIGHER wrote:
Ok so his mom has pull I say someone needs to call the news and everyone they can get EVERYONE involved so there will be no special treatment that little prick has to pay COME ON PEOPLE RALLY AROUND ROYCE AND HIS BABY show these people jus because they have money they can go to jail just like the next ALCOHOLIC. IM CALLING EVERY NEWS STATION I can and imma make sure I tell them his mom works for the court house and they are trying to receive special treatment. See how this is gonna work for u marks family.
I agree with you. I've known this family for many years, and they think they are better than everyone else. I hope justice is done and that it is not here in Madisonville, I hope the other family requests it be moved out of town/state so it will be a fair judgement. PRAYERS to Royce and his BABY.
dang

United States

#178 Feb 18, 2013
I also agree the family should get it moved to another county and there should be a way to keep track of what the family is saying on here.
Kayla

Madisonville, KY

#179 Feb 18, 2013
someone should copy, paste, and print this whole thread out for Royce and his family.
No justice

Pineville, KY

#180 Feb 18, 2013
Stop trying to push this thread down
shhh

United States

#182 Feb 18, 2013
I hope lemons haunt him to his grave. That will be good enough for him everytime he close his eyes I hope she's there everytime he gets in a car I hope she's there every corner he turns I hope she's there
lol

Madisonville, KY

#183 Feb 18, 2013
Brittany was an amazing girl, went to school with her and worked with her for years. It's a shame this mindless prick took her life by getting behind the wheel drunk! Where were his parents, why don't they keep track of their child and know what he's doing, they treated him like an adult by letting him go out and trusting him to be responsible but don't want him tried as an adult??!?? This kid shouldn't even have the privilege to live! Brittany doesn't anymore... And Royce was always a nice guy, it's really a shame! I pray for their child and his well being along with Royce's. I don't care how much money his family has, he is a murderer!!!!
Wtf Smh

Madisonville, KY

#184 Feb 18, 2013
He made adult decisions therefore he should get adult consequences. There should also be consequences for the irresponsible person who gave him the alcohol.
J five

Tucker, GA

#185 Feb 18, 2013
The kid messed up big time!
He's in bad bad trouble and deserves what
he gets that's true!
But the people talking junk about it, be
Stupid for doing it too.
LESLIE

Greenville, KY

#186 Feb 18, 2013
I'm put it like this he took a friend, daughter, & mother! U going 2 say it's nobodys business!! Bitch plz!!!! I hope and pray there is something done 2 him 4 his so call mistake!!! I'm going 2 put my real name on here!!!! R.I.P. Lemons! Cuz we r here 4 u! Just keep u r head up!!!
Hisnameis

United States

#188 Feb 18, 2013
jessica wrote:
his mother works at the courthouse and has ALOT of pull.i knew brittany and she really was a great funny girl. loved working with her. also know brandon and he has been in trouble with the law before for breaking into cars.
His parents isn't looking at what can happen if justice isn't served, If he doesn't do time I can see some crazy ass family member hurting him, NOT SAYING IT'S A FACT! MAYBE MIGHT HAPPEN! you never know
Hisnameis

United States

#189 Feb 18, 2013
I think it's dumb of people to stick up for him. He made a big boy mistake and think about it if he don't get much time because oxbow mommy and daddy think of what they would think if the kid got jumped but some of the other family members. Hell you never know they could kill him or something. But the parents aren't thinking of the long term consequence, yea he deserves to be on trouble, yea I think he should be charged to the full extent of the law he knew better than to drink and drive that's the whole point. BUT, I will send a prayer out to both families. I just think his mom and dad need to let him deal with the actions instead of acting like thier baby boy can't do anything wrong
Hisnameis

United States

#190 Feb 18, 2013
Wtf Smh wrote:
He made adult decisions therefore he should get adult consequences. There should also be consequences for the irresponsible person who gave him the alcohol.
Maybe his mom and dad got it for him? But if they did it isn't like they will admit to it I mean common
Wow

Ripley, TN

#191 Feb 18, 2013
LESLIE wrote:
I'm put it like this he took a friend, daughter, & mother! U going 2 say it's nobodys business!! Bitch plz!!!! I hope and pray there is something done 2 him 4 his so call mistake!!! I'm going 2 put my real name on here!!!! R.I.P. Lemonss! Cuz we r here 4 u! Just keep u r head up!!!
He made a mistake. He didn't maliciously murder an innocent person. He had an ACCIDENT which resulted in lives being lost. Your grammar and comments only make you look trashy and illiterate. "Lemons" drank and partied as well. Talking bad about the person who caused the accident won't bring her back or vindicate her death.
Mad as hell

United States

#193 Feb 18, 2013
I usually don't give much credence to anything that someone makes a race issue out of. I think it is immature to blame or make race an issue. I am white and I am curious why this accident has not been on the news or papers except for the brief statement issued by the police, and it was so brief it didn't even mention the facility. I know if the drunk driver has been black and the victims were white the police and city would have been shouting from the courthouse roof. A 17 year old driving dog drunk at a really high rate of speed in a highly congested neighborhood should be tried as an adult period, no matter his color or the color of his victims. Just driving in excess of 80 miles an hour in a neighborhood which is full if children should be convicted even if he hadn't been drinking. Being drunk was his choice. I feel sorry for his victims and I feel sorry for his parents. I do not feel sorry for him and feel he should get the jail time he deserves, hopefully at least 17 years. I do feel sorry for his parents n they should not be blamed as we all know how hard it is to have any control of our children when they are old enough to drive. I do think they will be paying financially for their son's mistake.
To wow

Pineville, KY

#194 Feb 18, 2013
She didn't have a long history at sixteen of feeing and evading the local police under the influence. Just saying!! He had an accident while driving drunk. A car is considered a lethal weapon when it is operated by someone under the influence. How's my grammar?
To wow

Pineville, KY

#196 Feb 18, 2013
Penalties for Drunk Driving in Kentucky Punishment for first-time offenders is a term of imprisonment of 48 hours to 30 days. First-time offenders must also pay a fine ranging from $200 to $500. The driver’s license revocation period is 30 to 120 days. Those who commit a second offense within five years face seven days to six months in a county jail. They must also pay a fine ranging from $350 to $500. The driver’s license revocation period is 12 to 18 months. Those who commit a third offense within five years face 30 days to one year in a county jail. They must also pay a fine ranging from $500 to $1,000. The driver’s license revocation period is 24 to 36 months. For a fourth or subsequent conviction within five years, the offender faces a prison term of one to five years and a fine ranging from $1,000 to $10,000. The driver’s license revocation period is five years. Greater Mandatory Minimum Prison Terms if an “Aggravating Circumstance” is Present If an “aggravating circumstance” is present, the mandatory minimum prison term will be increased. “Aggravating circumstances” include speeding in excess of 30 miles per hour above the speed limit; operating a vehicle in the wrong direction on a limited access highway; operating a vehicle that causes an accident that results in death or serious physical injury; operating a vehicle with a BAC of .18 or above; refusing to submit to a blood, breath, or urine test; and operating a vehicle while transporting a passenger under 12 years of age.
Slammer

Sikeston, MO

#197 Feb 18, 2013
Who was the guy that was driving?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You delete because you are afraid 4 min DeeP SiX 1
You should be tested to have a phone 18 min DeeP SiX 3
Head 53 min itch 3
walmart madisonville ky doing better in hanson? 1 hr DeeP SiX 10
Brandy Vanover 1 hr carharttsux 3
Daniel Yancy 1 hr Trish 3
You stupid kids 1 hr DeeP SiX 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance