Raylen Givens

Princeton, KY

#109 Feb 17, 2013
You want to bring up manslaughter charges, you all should think about what happen 8 or 9 years ago! Ralph Edwards a trained Marine used a rifle and shot Keenan Forbes a 16 year old boy who had his whole life ahead of him, for doing a donut in Ralph's driveway! Today Ralph is living it up after only doing 5 years! Now that's something to think about? You never no what's going to happen in this crooked county........
shhh

United States

#110 Feb 17, 2013
Well I personally think that if the tables were turned they would want justice for their loved one. Its down right disgusting what those people are doing by trying to justifie his actions. They might be a "well off" family but they are totally lacking morals and respect for the other family. The cake topper is how the cousin? I think it is she/he is running their mouth about their lawyer. Not once has anybody on from his side gotten on here and said their sorry for the other family's loss. Just no morals what so ever.
_krrr

Madisonville, KY

#111 Feb 17, 2013
I cant believe anyone would stoop so low to put his name on here...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112 Feb 17, 2013
gina wrote:
How can you say he won't get anything when he hasn't even been to court? Have you ever heard of a minor being tried as an adult? I don't have a dog in this fight but your ignorance amazes me!
Can't handle the whole ordeal right now I'm guessing Gina..Seems like they have some built up anger over this..best thing to do probably is give them space and let them vent..I do hope they have someone to talk to about it though..God Bless both families involved.
Hisnameis

United States

#113 Feb 17, 2013
_krrr wrote:
I cant believe anyone would stoop so low to put his name on here...
What do you mean stoop so low? He killed a woman you heartless tramp! Yes I'm young and I drink but I always have a dd and he messed up, you need to be saying sorry to the family no one can stoop as low as you for defending him. You need some help you sorry excuse for a person
shhh

United States

#114 Feb 17, 2013
Lol just goes to show marks family your money can only take u so far. People will turn u in when your wrong.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115 Feb 17, 2013
Hisnameis wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean stoop so low? He killed a woman you heartless tramp! Yes I'm young and I drink but I always have a dd and he messed up, you need to be saying sorry to the family no one can stoop as low as you for defending him. You need some help you sorry excuse for a person
Judge not less you be judged...this is getting out of hand and unless your part of it family wise keep your comments to yourselves...you are not helping., just hindering progress that is needed to get passed this horrible life lesson.
shhh

United States

#116 Feb 17, 2013
Ok their trying to "KILL" the situation again lol sad sad sad excuses for human beings. Tell it honey tell everything its all gonna come out in trial anyway. HE WILL BE JUDGED
andthentherewas1

Madisonville, KY

#117 Feb 17, 2013
Money is of no use on topix. It was only a matter of time before a name came out.
jessica

Madisonville, KY

#118 Feb 17, 2013
his mother works at the courthouse and has ALOT of pull.i knew brittany and she really was a great funny girl. loved working with her. also know brandon and he has been in trouble with the law before for breaking into cars.
_krrr

Madisonville, KY

#119 Feb 17, 2013
If youre "young and drink" i probably know you. And im not a heartless tramp for defending him. Hes my BESTfriend and idgaf how awful of a thing he does, im gonna try my best to be all he needs. Do you honestly think he doesnt feel bad about this? This is going to be on his shoulders for the REST of his life. Think about it. I love brandon, and you can sit on one and spin for all i care. Your insults dont phase me.
mrfish

Tucker, GA

#120 Feb 17, 2013
Raylen Givens wrote:
You want to bring up manslaughter charges, you all should think about what happen 8 or 9 years ago! Ralph Edwards a trained Marine used a rifle and shot Keenan Forbes a 16 year old boy who had his whole life ahead of him, for doing a donut in Ralph's driveway! Today Ralph is living it up after only doing 5 years! Now that's something to think about? You never no what's going to happen in this crooked county........
After the Forbes kid terrorized them she should have got a medal for eliminating him
mrfish

Tucker, GA

#121 Feb 17, 2013
17 Isn't underage when a vehicle is involved. Drinking, can't control his ability to speed, especially on a pretty busy stretch of road...hope he likes orange jumpsuits and being referred to by inmate #________
bcccc

Dawson Springs, KY

#123 Feb 17, 2013
Brandon screwed up and there is no denying that fact.
But I know brandon and I know this is eating him alive. I also know people who were close with Brittany and are grieving over this. The fact is, her family needs prayer, and so does his. Who are you all to judge? Unless you can rightfully claim the title of God or Jesus Christ, it isn't your place. This forum was for information on what happened. Not useless opinions that nobody cares to read. I'll pray for all of you to open your eyes. God bless you all, Brittany's family, AND BRANDON.
pos

Tucker, GA

#124 Feb 17, 2013
Heard the 17 year old prolly won't make it through the night.

“Either like me or don't. IDGAD”

Since: Dec 12

Right here right now.

#125 Feb 17, 2013
Any news Royce Scicney. Prayers being sent for a recovery and for his family.
_krrr

Madisonville, KY

#126 Feb 17, 2013
Brandon isn't going to die. Stfu. Keep your pointless, FALSE information awayyyyy.
pos

Tucker, GA

#127 Feb 17, 2013
Not what his sister said. My prayers are for lemons family.. and her little boy. I couldnt imagine not getting to raise my child because of a dumba$$ kid who should have never got behind that wheel. You people taking up for him are pieces of sh!t and I pray you all grow up and never have something like this happen to you.
bcccc

Dawson Springs, KY

#128 Feb 17, 2013
pos wrote:
Not what his sister said. My prayers are for lemons family.. and her little boy. I couldnt imagine not getting to raise my child because of a dumba$$ kid who should have never got behind that wheel. You people taking up for him are pieces of sh!t and I pray you all grow up and never have something like this happen to you.
If you knew his sister well enough for her to trust you with this info, you'd be a good friend of hers and wouldn't be downing him.
lol

Orange, VA

#129 Feb 17, 2013
He should definitely be tried as an adult. If he thinks he's old enough to drink like one he should have to take the punishment like one. Plain and simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion clinic closes 36 min Evil am I 17
You've gotta strut like you mean it 1 hr Evil am I 9
TruTV Bait Car Is RACIST (Sep '11) 1 hr Evil am I 171
Trying to hide my Azzzzzzzz 2 hr Evil am I 12
~*~ Last Post Wins~*~ (Aug '11) 3 hr Sir Valentine 4,585
Olivia Son 7 hr Evil am I 2
The Company G.E. 8 hr Madisonville hopeful 7

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance