kristin

Madisonville, KY

#352 Feb 21, 2013
wow wrote:
Well if you read that paper the corrected themself she was drinking and driving as well. So two wrongs dont make a right what if brandon was the one that died.....
she was on her way to work you idiot !!!!!!
WARM HEART

Central City, KY

#353 Feb 21, 2013
Still praying for all three families!
who is

United States

#354 Feb 21, 2013
His gf? Family?
Curly joe

Tucker, GA

#355 Feb 21, 2013
Who on first... Woop Woooo whoop whoop..
Hey Moe...
Hope

United States

#356 Feb 21, 2013
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29
WARM HEART

Central City, KY

#357 Feb 21, 2013
Well said.
Really

Union City, GA

#358 Feb 21, 2013
His name is Brandon marks! He deserves what he has coming to him! Manslaughter?...ha he needs to be charged with murder!
Pass

Tucker, GA

#359 Feb 21, 2013
The damn plate already!
Nobody is buying what you're selling.
Really

Union City, GA

#360 Feb 21, 2013
That's no different then him walking up to someone and blowing their fu*#ing brains out! He needs to rot in jail for his stupidity! 👆___.
_krrr

Madisonville, KY

#361 Feb 21, 2013
Really wrote:
That's no different then him walking up to someone and blowing their fu*#ing brains out! He needs to rot in jail for his stupidity! 👆___.
You've got to be one of the most stupid people in this town. Go choke on one.
Second year senior

Tucker, GA

#362 Feb 21, 2013
If stupid was a crime?
You'd all get life!
Just Saying

United States

#363 Feb 21, 2013
To who ever is still talking bad about what happen just let it go cause god have something for that young man he will not get away with what happen him and his family will pay for it for tha rest of there life cause there son took someone wife;mother;and child away from them so please let it rest cause I know her family is going to do what's right for her son and she will live on forever
Really

Union City, GA

#364 Feb 21, 2013
_krrr wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be one of the most stupid people in this town. Go choke on one.
Please tell me the d**n difference? His dumb enough to drink and drive and then kill some innocent women! How is that different? Many of innocent drivers die everyday from these dumba** drunk drivers! And who ever supplied his punk *ss the alcohol also needs to be charged!
Reality

Tucker, GA

#365 Feb 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me the d**n difference? His dumb enough to drink and drive and then kill some innocent women! How is that different? Many of innocent drivers die everyday from these dumba** drunk drivers! And who ever supplied his punk *ss the alcohol also needs to be charged!
The kid messed up more than once true!
But if you don't know the difference between
Involuntary man 1 and murder you need to
Look it up, before making yourself look like
Just as big a dumbass as he was!
Really

Union City, GA

#366 Feb 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the difference, but for him to know how intoxicated he was and for him to get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle and drive knowing tha he was incapable to drive is no different then murder 1!!!! Ya feel me???

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#367 Feb 21, 2013
Curly joe wrote:
Who on first... Woop Woooo whoop whoop..
Hey Moe...
I thought Who was on 2nd..

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#368 Feb 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!
Moe

Madisonville, KY

#369 Feb 21, 2013
Who was on 1st, what's on second, and I don't know is on 3rd.
honestly

Cadiz, KY

#370 Feb 21, 2013
This thread goes on like a broke record! For goodness sakes stop. You people could argue until the end of time but it will not change what has happened. Its up to God and the judical system now. Use the time you spend on here arguing about what you think should happen, wisely. Pray! Pray for the people involved in all of this. It will speak volumes. Brittany's family and griends have a right to feel the way they do. Brondon's family and friends have a right to try and defend them. But all of this on here can't possibly be helping their cause. Learn something from this, everyone, if you see someone driving while intoxicated or attempting to leave from somewhere intoxicated, Stop them. Call the police if nessesary. If you have ever allowed someone to drive while intoxicated and didnt do anything about it, you are as guilty as they are because you allowed it. Let this rest for now. See what the judical system has to say about it. My prayers are with all three, Briitany, Brandon, and Royce and all of their families. God bless you all.
KSS

Ripley, TN

#371 Feb 21, 2013
I miss Brit, she always seemed happy to me all those years we went to school together, She was fun to be around. Even thou we haven't hung out in years I can still see her smiling face. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating pastors (Feb '14) 24 min Betrayed by preacher 2
Harbor Freight in Madisonville 3 hr Lumpster 1
Hopkins County Student Whips Bully's A$$ (Dec '08) 5 hr Rip Brad Basham 41
Time for baby swine wine 6 hr Li Capo 62
Hopkins County Clerk 6 hr Golf club 48
add a word drop a word (Jan '12) 8 hr smartass 1,476
Rosalinda Perez 8 hr smartass 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance