They called life flight in.
sunshine

Pineville, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
I pray everyone is okay
WARM HEART

Central City, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2013
I don't think Royce is doing well.I heard it broke his back and he has bleeding on inside.Brittney did't make it. My heart goes out to the families.This is so sad.Has anyone heard who the drunk driver was? My heart goes out to him and his family as well.
WARM HEART

Central City, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Sorry this posted twice.
sheryl

Dunmor, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Im praying for their families... I had brittany in alot of my classes and I will miss her laugh and smile so much everyday... Was there any more vehicles involved? And does anyone know if the their son was with them? I truely am sorry for the lose of their families...
WARM HEART

Central City, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2013
There was another vehicle involved a drunk driver hit them from behind.Little Royce had just been dropped off,Brittney was on her way to work.

“Either like me or don't. IDGAD”

Since: Dec 12

Right here right now.

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Prayers being sent.
sad

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Anyone know who hit them? Praying for both families.
sheryl

Dunmor, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2013
WARM HEART wrote:
There was another vehicle involved a drunk driver hit them from behind.Little Royce had just been dropped off,Brittney was on her way to work.
Thank you! I will keep their families in my prayers...
Wondering

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
WARM HEART wrote:
I don't think Royce is doing well.I heard it broke his back and he has bleeding on inside.Brittney did't make it. My heart goes out to the families.This is so sad.Has anyone heard who the drunk driver was? My heart goes out to him and his family as well.
Thank you, my kids went to school with Royce, we have known Royce since he was a preschooler, such a sad time.
Did not want to bother Alane, my prayers are with all the families involved.
sunny

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 17, 2013
What was brittney's last name?

“Either like me or don't. IDGAD”

Since: Dec 12

Right here right now.

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Clemmons, I believe.
gosh

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2013
The drunk driver is nobody's business. He was underage. It was my cousin. And he doesn't deserve to be criticized for his mistake. I pray nobody puts his name on here.
Viewer

Pineville, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2013
I was stuck in traffic trueness to go. Home we went the backwater and the looks like it flipped and the was glass everywhere this morning there was orange paint marking the tracks of the car and everything was cleaned up good
Secret Keeper

Owensboro, KY

#17 Feb 17, 2013
gosh wrote:
The drunk driver is nobody's business. He was underage. It was my cousin. And he doesn't deserve to be criticized for his mistake. I pray nobody puts his name on here.
What do you mean it's nobodies business? He was under age, drunk and he caused the death of someone's mother.
really

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2013
gosh wrote:
#ITCH PLEASE HE TOOK THAT LITTLE BOYS MOMMA AWAY FROM HIM #UCK HIM I HOPE THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM JUS TRASH U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YA SELF TO GET ON HERE AND SAY SOME DUMB #HIT LIKE THAT
r u serious

Carlisle, PA

#19 Feb 17, 2013
@ gosh omg its no ones business are you serious right now its everyone's business and a life a child no longer has his mother he was drunk no matter what his age is....mistake right ok no one told him to get behind the wheel to drive...dnt you know that drunk drivers are sentenced life so its no mistake....instead of praying that no one put his name up pray for his soul.
Hardrokk

Tucker, GA

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Not taking up for the kid
Not disrespecting the victims
But have any of the pissers & moaners
Ever driven drunk or high?
Nemo

Madisonville, KY

#21 Feb 17, 2013
That drunk driver will hate that murder charge hes about to get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyndra 21 min delete me 1
EXPOSE Bad Cops (PIGS) (Jun '11) 36 min What are the laws... 137
I miss GAF 59 min Mr perfect 13
IAC people having 3 some 2 hr Casting Couch Int... 6
think your master 5 hr Master 6
ray ray dunlap 7 hr Master 3
Carhartt 3rd shift h oes 8 hr Master 5

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance