Undeposited money preceded murders-su...

Undeposited money preceded murders-suicide

There are 6 comments on the WTVF - Kentucky Headlines story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Undeposited money preceded murders-suicide. In it, WTVF - Kentucky Headlines reports that:

Associated Press - September 21, 2007 6:14 AM ET MADISONVILLE, Ky. - The Kentucky Fried Chicken store in Madisonville reports the discovery of $7,000 missing from deposits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF - Kentucky Headlines.

mary f

Beaverton, OR

#1 Sep 25, 2007
Any one who knew and worked with Jerry knows he would give you his last dollar if you needed it. I think it's pretty strange the employee who is giving all this info isn't thinking about what the Bible says about bearing false witness against your neighbor. I hope she suffers for all her bad mouthing. Hint: walk a mile in his shoes.
kenny s

AOL

#2 Oct 13, 2007
jerry willoughby was a big time thief.
shannon

Crofton, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2008
kenny s wrote:
jerry willoughby was a big time thief.
whoever this is does not know jerry very well and should not write things that might hurt the family. jerry willoughby was not a big time theif and this is a very sad time in our life, so we the family do not need people going around bad mouthing jerry ok. i just found this comment and find it very offensive and hurtfull.
kenny s

AOL

#4 Nov 3, 2008
did drugs and sold drugs and owed money and alot.

and it did him in.
Shannon

Crofton, KY

#5 Sep 10, 2009
kenny s wrote:
did drugs and sold drugs and owed money and alot.
and it did him in.
I don't know who this kenny is but my uncle had cancer did you know that? Why can't you leave it alone. What he did was wrong but we are trying to go on with our life and you are making it very hard with all this mean things you arw saying. Who was he to you and why do you care?
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2012
That was bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madisonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooksey 2 hr idgaf 1
Midnight whiners your turn 3 hr Master of PuPPetz 1
Set Norman Barassi Free 4 hr Master of PuPPetz 7
#9 Steakhouse Closing 4 hr Master of PuPPetz 33
Second Region Basketball coaches 5 hr Master of PuPPetz 6
Pj phelps bs 7 hr Master of PuPPetz 19
can other race be preducies other that white males 9 hr Master of PuPPetz 2

Madisonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance